剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
than the angry one.
我要找到马尔科姆 我要把他送回地狱
I need to find Malcolm, and I need to send him back to Hell.
你愿意帮我吗 兄弟
Will you help me, brother?
离开之前最后的惩罚
One last bit of punishment on the way out.
感觉会很有趣
It sounds like fun to me.
在屋顶淋了雨 没什么比换上干爽的衬衫更惬意
There's nothing like a fresh shirt after a rainy rooftop.
什么味道
What is that smell?
热带的麝香蜡烛
Tropical musk candles.
我的天 你为假装心理医生还牺牲了不少
Gosh, the sacrifices you made pretending to be a therapist.
我喜欢那味道
Yeah, I like that scent.
-当然 -行了 我们能谈正事吗
- Of course you do. - Okay, can we please just focus?
你有计划如何找到马尔科姆吗
Now, what's your plan to find Malcolm?
我的计划吗
My plan?
-对 -我想你才是谋划凶杀的专家吧
- Yeah. - Well, I thought you were the expert at plotting murder.
或者也没这么专业 鉴于我还活着
Or not so expert, considering I'm still alive.
所以我们才到这里
Which is why I brought us here,
想出一个好计划
so that we could come up with a plan.
对啊 听上去更像是你想让我
Right. Well, it sounds more like you want me
背锅 所以不如这样 第一步
to do all the heavy lifting. So how's this? Step one,
穿越回去 别出乱子
travel back in time and not make such a mess of things.
我突然想起来当初为什么想杀你
You know, I'm suddenly reminded of why I wanted you dead in the first place.
路西 你有什么毛病
Luci, what is your problem?
问的好 医生 你看
Oh, good question, Doctor. Well, you see,
问题是我的兄弟一直企图杀我
the thing is that my brother has been trying to kill me
而现在他想跟我合作 可我们似乎合不来
and now he wants to work with me but we can't seem to get along,
主要因为他是个自大狂
mainly because he's an egotistical twit.
你们好
Hello?
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry,
迦南医生 我不知道你有...路西法
Dr. Canaan. I didn't realize that you were in session with a... Lucifer?
不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你撬走我的病人
You're stealing my patient.
不全是
Uh, not exactly.
事实上 我们正好需要你 亲爱的医生
Actually, you may be just what we need, my dear doctor.
我活该
I deserve that.
你对我撒谎
You lied to me.
我都不认识你了
I don't even know you.
你残忍♥的向一个人开了枪
You shot a man in cold blood.
我开枪打马尔科姆是为了保护你
I shot Malcolm to protect you.
我在棕榈街看到的一切 都是真的
Everything I saw at Palmetto, it was all true!
你让他们觉得我疯了
You let them think I was crazy.
-我不是有意... -你让我觉得自己疯了
- I never intended... - You let me think I was crazy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没资格说对不起
You don't get to be sorry.
如果可以收回的话 我愿意
If I could take it all back, I would.
已经无法收回
You can't take it back!
我知道
I know.
但你可以弥补
But you can make this right.
怎么做
How?
证明路西法是清白的
Prove Lucifer is innocent.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
路西法觉得我弃他而去
Lucifer thinks I abandoned him.
我要找到他
I need to find him.
所以 你们是兄弟
So you're-you're brothers?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
而且我们合作得不太愉快
And we're having a terrible time working together.
但是你既然能帮到我 琳达
But because you've been so helpful with me, Linda,
希望你也能解决我们之间的问题
hopefully you can help fix our problems.
听着 我知道这听上去很震惊...
Listen, I know this must be a shock...
你真的是医生吗
Are you even a real doctor?
不 他当然不是
No, of course he isn't.
如果他知道哪怕一点点人性 我们的处境也不这么糟
Gosh, if he had any clue about human nature, we wouldn't be in this mess.
你还敢批评我
Oh. You dare criticize me?
路西 你自负 自私 做事用鸡鸡思考
Luci, you're arrogant, you're selfish, all you do is think with your penis...
你从不这么做 对吧
Oh. Which, of course, you would never do, would you?
梅兹那事又怎么说
How's Maze, by the way?
马丁医生 你能让他闭嘴
Dr. Martin, will you please tell him to shut up
讲点道理吗
and just listen to reason?
讲道理 你是指一堆骗人的屁话... -够了
Oh, if by reason, you mean a deceptive load of bull... - Enough!
你骗我是个医生
You lied to me about being a doctor
以便控制路西法
so you could manipulate Lucifer,
而事实上他就是你的兄弟
who is actually your brother, somehow.
你是否意识到你让我处于一个道德上两难的位置
Do you realize the ethical position you've put me in?
而你 让我猜猜
And you, let me guess,
你想就我的处境讲黄笑话
you were gonna make a sexual joke about putting me in a position.
没错 是的
That's true, yeah.
对你来说这全都是玩笑
Because everything's a joke to you.
然而 出于某种原因 我没当你是在开玩笑
And yet, for some reason, I take you seriously,
即使你坚持那些荒唐的比喻
even when you insist on clinging to these ridiculous metaphors...
天堂 地狱 天使 恶魔
Heaven, Hell, angels, devils.
-事实上 它们不是... -相信我 你不会想和她争这个
- Actually, they're not... - Trust me, you don't want to pick that fight.
你声称来洛杉矶是要重新来过 然而每次
You claimed you came to L.A. to reinvent yourself, yet every time
我觉得某一刻你有所领悟
I think you come upon a moment of realization,
你就朝着完全错误的方向发展
you go the exact wrong direction with it.
我是...等等 你说得对 我来洛杉矶
I did... Ho-Hold on. You're right. I did come to L.A.
确实是为了新的生活 不是吗
to start a new life, didn't I?
现在马尔科姆逃跑了
And now Malcolm's on the run.
他也想开始新的生活
He's gonna need to start a new life, too.
-不 你看 你又来了 -新的身份 银行户头 护照
- No, see, you're doing it again. - New I.D., bank account, passport.
我知道该找谁
I know just the person to go to.
你确实很棒
Damn, you're good.
是的
Yep.
路西法在哪里
Where's Lucifer?
就算我知道 也不会告诉你
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
你向来不喜欢我
You've never liked me.
为什么
Why?
因为以前 天天都像个派对
Because every day was a party.
洛杉矶每一个罪孽 每一个欲望
Every sin, every desire L.A. Offered,
我们都参与其中
we took part.
后来他遇到了你
And then he met you.
所以你觉得派对结束了都是我的错吗
So you think it's my fault that the party's over?
是的 加上你像狗一样追捕他
That and the fact that you're hunting him down like a dog.
我认为他没有杀死牧师
I don't think he killed the preacher.
我需要你帮我找到他 在别的警♥察♥找到他之前
I need you to help me find him before another cop does.
所以他会去哪里
So where would he go?
-你比任何人都要了解他 -这些天
- You know him better than anyone. - These days
似乎你比我更了解他
it seems you know him better than I do.
所以你觉得他去哪里了
So where do you think he's going?
惩罚
To get punishment.
也就是说 他去找马尔科姆了
Which means he's going after Malcolm.
那说到底 他还是没有改变多少
Then maybe he hasn't changed that much after all.
如果他先找到马尔科姆 他真的会因谋杀而逮捕
If he gets to Malcolm first, he really will go down for murder.
你不能跟我去
You can't come with me.
你说要我帮忙找他 对吧
You said you needed my help finding him, right?
我看也没有其他人帮你
I don't see anybody else backing you up.
拜伦是个好人 手很巧
Byron was a nice guy, a handy guy.
有一次他帮我修了烤面包机
He fixed my toaster once.
每次我吃三明治 都会想起拜伦
Not a BLT goes by I don't think of Byron.
不好意思
Excuse me!
抱歉打断你感人至深的悼词
Yeah, sorry to interrupt the riveting eulogy,
可我来这是为了见见葬礼主持
but I'm here to see the funeral director.
你好 尼尔 还记得我吗
Hello, Neil. Remember me?
来得有点仓促 真不幸
In a bit of a rush, unfortunately.
这个可怜的家伙 哪儿也去不了了
Whereas this poor chap, well, he's not going anywhere, is he?
先生 请你等到我们葬礼结束
Sir, please wait until after we're finished.
这样很不敬
This is disrespectful.
不 这才不敬
Uh, no, this is disrespectful.
整场秀...真正为了谁呢
I mean, this whole show... who's it for, really?
不是他
Eh? Not him.
他什么都听不到
He's not hearing any of this.
兄弟 你就不能支持我吗
Would you back me up, please, bro?
他没错
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表