剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
堆垛人 你来晚了
Wow, shocker, you're late.
饶了我吧
Come on, give me a break.
我去办案子了
I'm putting a case to bed.
是啊 好像我没办案子一样
Right, like I'm not working a case, too.
对了 你差点把那案子从我手里偷走
Oh, yeah, the one you tried to steal from me.
你是说那件很容易的案子吗
You mean the open and shut one.
你确实立案 也结案了 不是吗
You did open and shut it, right?
我花了很大功夫 丹 那是件备受关注的案子
I'm being diligent, Dan. It's a high-profile case.
没错 所以你必须聪明着点儿
Exactly, which is why you need to be smart about it.
她本来就很聪明 你才是那个笨蛋
She is smart. You're the dimwit.
在孩子面前吵架不太好吧
Perhaps you should refrain from arguing in front of the child.
太不合适了
It's unbecoming.
我不知道是该笑呢 还是该一枪毙了你
I don't know whether to laugh or to shoot you.
悉听尊便
Surprise me.
爸爸 他是不是很有趣
Isn't he funny, Daddy?
你能把特丽克丝送到我妈妈那儿吗
Hey, can you, uh, drop Trix at my mom's?
我们得走了 谢谢
We got to go. Thank you.
特丽克茜 来亲吻妈妈
Trixella, give Mommy a kiss.
我爱你
I love you so much.
坏女孩的事干得不错
Good job standing up to the mean girl.
谢谢妈咪
Thanks, Mommy.
妓♥女♥是什么
What's a hooker?
问你♥爸♥爸
Daddy will tell you.
再见 路西法
Bye, Lucifer.
认识你真好
It was nice meeting you.
我想她喜欢你
Think she likes you.
必须的 有什么理由不喜欢我
Of course she does... what's not to like?
你要孩子是在计划之内还是纯属意外
Was your offspring planned or a mistake?
计划之内 算是吧
Planned, sort of.
是吗
Really?
你知道吗 我一直不能理解人类为什么要生孩子
'Cause I've never understood the human desire to procreate.
生孩子也许是件好事
That's probably a good thing.
孩子是可怕的小生物
I mean, children are hideous little creatures,
很可怕的税务负担
terrible, taxing burdens.
你女儿不错
Oh, um, yours is fine.
虽然没什么可吹嘘
I mean, you know, nothing to crow about,
但也没什么可惭愧
but nothing to be too embarrassed about, either,
所以还是不错的 不是吗
so that's quite good, isn't it?
你知道你这话听起来有多混♥蛋♥吗
Are you at all aware of how dickish you sound?
不
No.
说到混♥蛋♥
Speaking of dicks...
为什么你前夫
why was that ex-husband of yours
要催你去结案呢
pressuring you to close the case?
没有理由
No reason.
有猫腻
Strange.
是 你有猫腻
Yes, you are.
我爸派你来的吗
Did my father send you?
好了警探们 你们可以进来了
Okay, Detectives, I'll see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
"警探"们
Oh. "Detectives."
马丁医生 我想
Dr. Martin, I'd like to ask you
就黛利拉的事情问您几个问题
a few questions about Delilah.
你在想着我呢吧
You're thinking about it, aren't you?
什么
What?
我不想自夸的
Yes, I wouldn't recommend it.
我就像行走的海♥洛♥因♥
I'm like walking heroin.
总是让人上瘾 还总没好下场
Very habit-forming. It never ends well.
不好意思 你们认识吗
I'm sorry, do... do you two know each other?
不 不认识 但我知道她那种表情
No, no, but I know that look.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
挺有趣的
That is interesting
因为你从来不那样看我
'cause... you don't look at me that way.
-哪样 -带有肉♥欲♥的眼光
- What way? - With carnal fascination.
那是因为我对你根本没感觉
That's 'cause it doesn't exist.
不 你看 这是真的 大部分女人都对我有这种想法的
No, you see, that's just it... with most women, it does.
我尝试着勾起你心底最深沉最神秘的想法
I tend to appeal to the dark, mischievous hearts
但你 警探
in all of you, but you, Detective,
好像对我的魅力有免疫
you seem oddly immune to my charms.
你称之为魅力 我觉得太夸张了
Referring to them as "Charms," I think, is a bit of a stretch.
老实说 我觉得你挺恶心的
Truth be told, I find you repulsive.
我是说生理上
Like, on a chemical level.
真有意思
That's fascinating.
现在 琳达 告诉我
Now, tell me, Linda...
你说很有趣
You say it's fascinating,
但我能看出这让你很不安 不是吗
and yet I can see that it disturbs you, doesn't it?
特别不安
Deeply.
马丁医生 我们知道 黛利拉
Dr. Martin, we know that, um, Delilah was having a clandestine affair
和一名已婚大款有私情 那么 如果您能告诉我们
with a wealthy married man, so if you just
那个男人的名字 我们马上就走
tell us his name, we will be on our way.
抱歉 我不能告诉你们
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
她属于复杂的人
Oh, she's one of the complex ones.
琳达
Linda,
亲爱的 为什么不能告诉我
darling, why don't you tell me? Hmm?
我不能
Well, I can't.
我也想告诉你 但我不能说
I want to, but I can't.
你真是个恶魔
Oh, you're the devil.
没错
Correct.
来吧 马丁医生
Now, come on, Dr. Martin.
我知道你想说
I know you want to.
你这人 这料太太太猛了
Oh, man, and it's really, really juicy, too.
那可不
Ooh, I bet it is.
我不能说
No, I can't.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
你把她弄傻了吗
Did you roofie her?
没有 她没什么毛病
Oh, no, it's not her fault.
她只不过在跟我互动
She's just reacting to me.
好好看着 学着点儿行吗
Just watch and learn, okay?
没错 答案是可以
Right, the answer is yes,
如果必要的话 我们可以来这么一发
we can take a trip to pound town if we must,
但琳达 首先你得先告诉我们 好吗
but first, you're gonna have to tell us, Linda, okay?
好 是格雷·库珀
Okay... it's Grey Cooper.
格雷·库珀
Grey Cooper?
真的
Seriously?
这料有点猛
That is juicy.
格雷·库珀 那个演员
Grey Cooper, the actor?
那个跟阿曼达结婚
The one who's married to Amanda what's-her-chops?
就是他
Yeah, yeah.
不 他太可怕了
Oh, no, he's horrible.
嫩牛五方脸 极品老腊肉 至尊无敌娘
So square-jawed, so handsome, so vanilla.
我对黛利拉太失望了
Oh, I'm really quite disappointed in Delilah.
她对异性的审美真是差到一定境界了
That's truly terrible taste in the opposite sex.
非常感谢 马丁医生
Thank you very much, Dr. Martin.
我们会再联♥系♥您的
We'll be in touch.
就这样吧 我们该走了
All right, we got to go.
对 确实该走了 但是我 我做了一笔交易
Yes, of course, but I... I made a deal,
所以我必须完成这场交易
so I'm gonna have to hold up my end of the bargain.
你可以在外面等我吗
You wouldn't mind waiting outside?
你真的现在要
Are you seriously talking
和她来一炮
about having sex with her right now?
-反正又不会花多长时间 -我常做瑜伽
- Well, it won't take long. - I do yoga.
高温瑜珈
Hot... yoga.
我可是相当的柔软
I'm freakishly flexible.
想看吗
Want to see?
我真的尽量克制了
I really tried to keep that one in.
努力过 那是最重要的
Well, you tried... that's what matters.
听着 我非常抱歉
Uh, look, I'm really sorry,
但是我们不得不改天了
but I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
我会回来的 好吗
I will be back, okay?
我当然希望如此
I certainly hope so.
我说到做到
My word is my bond.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表