剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
让一让
Excuse me! Excuse me.
让一让 谢谢
Ah, excuse me. Thank you.
先生
Hey, hey, sir.
这个人是谁啊
Who the is this guy?
你到底在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
让一让
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 让一让
Sorry. Excuse me.
不好意思 他和我一起的
Sorry, he's with me.
那不是格雷·库珀
That's not Grey Cooper.
当然不是
No, of course not.
你们这是搞什么鬼
What the hell is this?
我们需要和库珀先生谈谈
We need to speak with Mr. Cooper.
天啊 黛利拉 今天早上才听说
God, Delilah, yeah, heard about that this morning.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
去年我们一起拍了部电影
We did a movie together last year.
关系很好
Got pretty close.
-恋人 -朋友
- Lovers? - Friends.
曾经是恋人的朋友
Friends who were lovers?
冷静点
Settle down.
我来问他
I'll handle the questions.
库珀先生 您最后一次和黛利拉联♥系♥是什么时候
Mr. Cooper, when did you last have contact with Delilah?
好吧 实际上在你继续问更多无聊的问题之前
Well, actually, I just have one more question
我就只有一个问题
before you proceed with the boring ones.
告诉我 库珀先生
Tell me, Mr. Cooper,
在这个世界上你最想要的是什么
what do you want more than anything in this world?
你内心深处最阴暗的欲望是什么
What's your deepest, darkest desire?
闭上眼睛 你看到什么
You close your eyes, what do you see?
我看到我就是美国的总统
I'm the president of the United States of America.
好了 现在谁是恶魔
Well, who's the Devil now, eh?
那可真是远大的抱负 库珀先生
Those are some pretty big aspirations there, Mr. Cooper.
在幕后
Well, after the acting and stuff.
没必要不好意思 施瓦辛格都能做州长 对吧
No need to be embarrassed. Hell, if Arnold can do it, right?
好了 你不会希望那些肮脏的秘密
Now, you wouldn't want any nasty secrets
搞砸你的演艺生涯 对吗
screwing that up for you, though, would you?
你到底想说什么
Is there a point to this?
库珀先生 你和黛利拉有过婚外情吗
Mr. Cooper, were you having an affair with Delilah?
亲爱的
Honey!
你收到我的信息了吗
Have you been getting my texts?
我以为剧组已经收工吃午饭了
I thought they were breaking you for lunch
大概半小时前就收工了
like a half hour ago.
怎么了
What's going on?
他们是警探
These people are detectives.
真的警探
Real ones?
我们有些关于黛利拉的问题
We have some questions about Delilah.
哦 对 真让人难过
Oh. Oh. Yes, it's so sad.
是的 真令人难过
Yeah. Very sad.
你的手表哪来的
Your watch, where'd you get that?
哦 它只是个道具
Oh, it's a prop.
不是 那是黛利拉送给你的 不是吗
No, that's the one Delilah gave you, isn't it?
你们一起拍的电影"日久见人心"
For Time Will Tell?
没错 那是我们
Right. That's the movie
一起拍的电影 这个是杀青礼物
that we did. It was a wrap gift.
是吗 她给全剧组的人都买♥♥了块一万美元的手表
Yeah. She buy a $10,000 watch for the whole crew?
没 据我所知 只有我
Uh, no. Just me, as far as I know.
因为我们曾经是 你知道的
'Cause we were, you know,
荧幕情侣还有其他的等等
costars and everything.
你知道 如果你想做总统的话
You know, you're gonna have to get much better at lying
就得加强你的说谎技巧了
if you want to be president.
我知道 不是吗
I know, right?
所以你当时确实和她有一腿 对吗
So you were sleeping with her, then, yeah?
没错
Oh, yeah.
完了 我刚刚当着这么多人说了出来
Crap. I just said that in front of people.
无所谓 搞得好像我不知道一样
Whatever. It's not like I didn't know.
天啊 你实在太不会说谎了
God, you are a terrible liar.
顺便一提 也是个糟糕的演员
And actor, by the way.
-你早知道 -当然
- You knew? - Of course.
不然你认为我怎么会和博比上♥床♥
Why else do you think I've been sleeping with Bobby?
你说真的
Are you serious?
哦 没错 而且超爽的
Oh, yeah. And it is good.
嗯 我像爬树一样上了他
Mmm. I climb that man like a tree.
对吧 博比
Right, Bobby?
我的保镖
My bodyguard?
狗改不了吃屎
What a cliché!
我狗改不了吃屎 哼 你就是条贱狗
Oh, I'm a cliché! ? Well, you're a dick.
我去
Oh, boy.
-好了 伙计们 -来吧
- Hey, guys... - Come on!
伙计们 逮捕他们
Hey, guys. Arrest them.
来真的
Seriously?
他们中一个肯定有罪
One of them's got to be guilty.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 格雷和阿曼达都和枪手没有一点关系
So, Grey and Amanda have zero connection to the shooter.
但枪手和格雷有块相同的手表
But the shooter had the same watch as Grey.
那不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
或许黛利拉也送了他一块 就像某种万用礼物
Maybe Delilah gave him one, too, like kind of a go-to gift. I...
那就意味着她和那个渣男也上过床了
Well, that would imply she was actually sleeping with that maggot.
真的
Really?
吉米 堕落太祖 格雷·库珀
Jimmy, 2Vile, Grey Cooper.
她和这三个渣男都睡过了
That's three other maggots she's sleeping with.
我觉得她看男人的眼光真心不敢恭维
I don't think there's a lot of discretion going on with her.
是啊 我同意
Yeah. I suppose you got a point.
天啊 我在这干什么
God, what am I doing here?
你问错了对象 不过这是个永恒的问题
Wrong deity, but, yes, that is the eternal question.
不 我是说 在酒吧里和你在一起
No. I mean here, in a bar, with you.
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你来告诉我 警探
You tell me, Detective.
我是说 除了你表现出的对我态度的转变
I mean, despite your proclaimed revulsion,
你不能否认我们之间有某种联♥系♥
you can't deny that there's a connection between us.
告诉我 你真正想要的是什么
Tell me, what do you actually want?
你是说 我这辈子最渴望的事情是什么
You mean what do I desire more than anything else in this life?
是的 不耍花样了 对你无效 你个奇葩
Yes. No tricks. Not that they work on you, you freak.
说真的 我很好奇
Seriously. I'm curious.
我不知道
I don't know.
我说的是实话
What-what I told you's true.
我真的很想帮助别人
I-I really do want to help people.
我的父亲是个警♥察♥
My father was a cop.
一个很好的警♥察♥
He was a great cop.
我的母亲是一个演员
My mother was an actress.
一百三十线的
Really cheesy one.
我也尝试过演戏 我脱了衣服
I tried the acting thing. I took off my top.
并没有对社会的改善做出任何贡献
Wasn't really contributing to the betterment of society.
这我可不同意 我爱死那电影了
I disagree. I love that movie.
所以我退出了娱乐圈
So I quit.
决定做一名警♥察♥ 就像我父亲一样
Decided to become a cop like my dad
处理那些像"热血校园"里发生的事情
and, uh, dealt with the whole Hot Tub High School thing,
直到
until, um,
我成为了一名警探 然后找到了一整套新的方式
I became a detective and found a whole new way
-去放逐自己
to ostracize myself.
这是你前任施压让你结案的原因吗
reason your ex-maggot was pressuring you to close this?
是的 对
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 曾经有一个案件
Exactly. There was a case,
一件发生在棕榈街上的枪击案 死了一个警♥察♥
a shooting on Palmetto Street where a cop was shot,
我对这个案件的看法 和我部门里每个人的看法
and I saw it differently than pretty much everyone
都不同 包括我的前任
in my department, including my ex.
然后我冒险出动
And I stuck my neck out,
却引火烧身
and it backfired.
然后 现在
And, uh, now...
就没有人愿意和我在一起工作了
no one wants to work with me.
我愿意啊
Well, I'm available.
你的小徒弟不在身边付账
Too bad your little protege
真是太可惜了
isn't around to collect the check.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表