剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Men...
他们总是想说
...they always want to talk.
够了
Enough!
我们都想要一样的东西
We want the same thing!
噢 是吗
Oh, do we?
让我们瞧瞧
Let's see.
我让你兴奋了吗
Did I hit a nerve?
梅兹科恩 我们都清楚
Mazikeen, we both know
路西法已经发生了本质的变化
that something has fundamentally changed in Lucifer.
你难道一点都没察觉到吗
Now, aren't you even the least bit concerned?
没有
No.
那只是一个小插曲而已 很快就会过去
It's a phase. It'll pass.
你骗我
You're lying to me.
其实你在欺骗自己
You're lying to yourself.
现在我们可以互相帮助
Now, we can help each other.
我可以把他送回他该待的地方去
We can get him back to where he belongs,
只要你透露给我一些很细微的线索
if you could just provide me with a weak spot.
一些内情
Some insight.
不行 就是不行
No... means no.
路西法
Uh, Lucifer?
在外面等我一下 马上就好
Be out in a moment. Just getting ready.
好
Okay.
你有没有按我说的那样去做
Uh, did you do what I told you to do
跟卡佛打电♥话♥询问玩家俱乐部的事
and call Carver about the Player's Club?
探员 酒水什么的请自便
Make yourself a drink, Detective.
不 不 不准再喝酒了
No. No. No more drinks.
不要再那样稀里糊涂的
No more blurred lines.
不准再那样闯进我的房♥子或者试着和我上♥床♥
No more breaking into my house or trying to sleep with me.
听着 我们俩是很正经的关系
Look, this is a professional relationship.
我是一个警官 而你...
I'm a police officer, and you...
居然裸着
...are naked. Oh...
说到我昨天的意外探访
Speaking of my surprise visit yesterday,
我决定把欠你的账还了
I decided turnabout's fair play.
你懂的 类似于男女互看"小秘密"之类的
You know, tit for tat sort of thing.
这简直太下流了
This is beyond inappropriate.
也很勇敢 你敢说不是吗
And brave, wouldn't you say?
根据C.K.C.的第三点勇于冒险
Number three on the C.K.C. List: take risks.
够了 路西法 赶紧把你的那堆破衣服穿上
Okay. Just... Lucifer, put some freakin' clothes on.
好吧
All right.
但是讲真的 亲爱的 你还好吗
But seriously, darling, are you well?
果实已经成熟了 是时候收割了
The berries are ripe and ready to be harvested.
我是说 看看我
I mean, look at me.
现在 你没什么话说了吧 不是吗
Now, you can't argue with that, can you?
发生了什么
What happened to...
上帝啊
My God.
嗯 对 我想确实得怪他
Well, yes, I suppose it is his fault.
怪谁
Whose fault?
我父亲
My father.
这是你父亲造成的
Your dad did that to you?
不不不 这是我割下翅膀时留下的
No, no, no. That's where I cut my wings off.
-什么 -其实我没动手
- What? - Well, I didn't.
我叫梅兹动的手
Maze did. I told her to.
不
N-No.
说真的
Seriously.
那是什么
What is that?
请不要
Don't, please.
好吧
Okay.
我应该去穿衣服了 不然 我们就要错过聚会了
I should get dressed. Otherwise, we'll miss the party.
你打了电♥话♥了吗
So you did make the call?
对 当然
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
聚会在时光吧举♥行♥
Party's at Lux.
看来 免费酒水这几个字还真是有作用啊
Turns out, the words "Open bar" Are indeed effective.
真是便宜你了
So good on you.
好吧
Okay.
你可不能穿成那磕碜样去聚会
Can't go wearing that scruffy little getup.
看起来活生生就是一个疲劳的条子
You'll stick out like a sore cop.
所以你是从哪儿搞来这条裙子的
Where did you get this dress anyhow?
是我某一晚的小伙伴留下
Oh, it was left behind by one of my overnight guests.
那她穿什么走的
What was she wearing when she left?
-一个微笑 -哦
- A smile. - Mm.
要是我穿着这个被传染了性病 看我不杀了你
If I get an STD from this thing, I'm gonna kill you.
他在那儿
Oh, there he is.
看起来一点也不可疑
Oh, he doesn't look suspicious at all.
所以计划是什么 探员
Hmm, so what's the plan, Detective?
先避开他
Avoid him for now.
混入人群 找上周来过聚会的人
Mingle, find people who were at the party last week.
看有没有人看见卡弗和我们要找的女孩在一起
See if anyone saw Carver with our missing girl.
-你从田纳西来的吗 -不是
- Are you from Tennessee? - No.
因为你是我见过最"十分完美"的女孩
Because you're the only ten I see.
可怜的屌♥丝 这种搭讪行得通吗
Oh, you poor soul. Does that actually work?
-行不通 -我可不这么认为
- No. - No, I didn't think so.
挺可爱的
It's cute.
是 是吗
It-it is?
你真可爱
Y-You're cute.
真可爱
You're really cute.
你上周来参加聚会了吗
Hey, were you at that party last week?
没有 其实这是我第一次来
Uh, no, actually, this is my first.
好吧
Okay.
我超爱这首歌♥
I love this song!
你上周来参加聚会了吗
Hey, oh, were you at the party last week?
穿这裙子可能有些事与愿违了
Uh, I think the dress may have backfired, actually.
我想他看到我们了
I think we've been spotted.
一看就绝对没什么藏着掖着的
Clearly a man with nothing to hide.
滚开
Move!
别挡道
Get out of the way!
快让开
Just... get out.
让开
Move!
把枪给我 卡佛
Give me the gun, Carver.
就...就让我走 好吗
Just-just let me go, okay?
我必须得走
I need to go!
我觉得不太可能
I'm afraid that's not possible,
但你的确还有另一个选择
but I do have another option for you.
比如背部受伤什么的
How about a broken back, hmm?
你不明白 我必须得走
You don't understand, I have to go!
他们会杀了她
They're gonna kill her now!
你们害死了林赛
You just killed Lindsay!
他们 他们是谁
They? They who?
绑♥架♥她的人
The people who took her.
-林赛在哪里 -我不知道 好吗
- Where is Lindsay? - I don't know, okay?
我向你发誓 有人绑♥架♥了她
I swear to you, somebody kidnapped her.
如果真是那样 你为什么不去报♥警♥
If that's the case, then why wouldn't you go to the cops?
因为他们说报♥警♥就杀了她
Because they said they'd kill her if I did.
也许他们已经动手了
Maybe they already have.
原谅我 亲爱的 我不懂为什么
Excuse me, dear, I don't know why we bother
要一直纠结于这些可笑的警♥察♥问题
with all these pithy little police questions.
告诉我
Tell me...
玩家们玩的是什么游戏
...what game's the player playing, eh?
你的目的是什么
What are you after?
我只想要林赛回来
I just want Lindsay back.
我发誓 我永远都不会伤害她
I swear, I would never hurt her.
我爱她
I love her.
但是她就是只毛绒兔啊
But she's a fluffy bunny.
你是狼
You're a wolf.
你是在女性身上建立的王国
You-You've built an empire on the objectification of women.
对 我就是个彻头彻尾的伪君子
Yeah, I know. I'm a complete hypocrite.
但是 我愿意牺牲一切换她回来
But I-I would give anything to get her back.
可笑的人类
You humans.
时刻都让你惊喜
You never cease to amaze.
好吧 卡佛
Okay, Carver,
就当你说的是实话
say what you're saying is true.
你和林赛在一起多久了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表