剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
"路西法"前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
谢谢你的支持和所做的一切
Thank you for having my back and for everything.
我大可告诉所有人真♥相♥
I could have told everyone the truth.
是你射杀我
You shot me.
为什么不说呢
Why didn't you?
我可为你准备了场好戏
'Cause I got big plans for you.
梅兹 你背叛了我
You betrayed me, Maze.
-路西法 我... -我不想听
-Lucifer, I... -I don't want to hear it.
我俩玩完了
We're done.
我似乎面临凡人的小问题
It seems I'm dealing with a bit of a mortality sitch.
流血了
I'm bleeding.
我刚意识到你说这话的严重性
I'm just realizing the gravity of what you're saying.
我对子弹过敏吗
That I'm allergic to lead projectiles?
我只需坐等某个坏蛋送你下地狱
All I have to do is wait for some pitiful thug to end you.
从哪来回哪去
And right back to Hell you go.
人们总是找我帮忙
People come to me to ask for favors, and more often than not,
-我很乐意效劳 -你能得到什么
- I'm happy to oblige. - What do you get?
欠恶魔的债
A devilish I.O.U., if you will.
谁会做这种交易
Who would take a deal like that?
他们都会
They all do.
太棒了
Yeah, fantastic!
终于来了
You're here.
好饿 不知道为什么这么饿
Ah, starving! Can't think why!
好
Okay.
谢啦
Thank you.
这应该... 够吧
Uh, this should, uh, well, this should just about cover it.
好好享受夜晚
Have a nice evening.
想问问
Oh, curious.
这种场面 干♥你♥们这行的能遇几回
In your line of work, how many times has it happened to you?
就像网上棒棒的小片儿的场面
You know, like in those wonderful Internet videos?
送外卖♥♥后的"性"福生活
Your deliveries ending in sex.
从没有
never.
好 今晚满足你
Well, that changes tonight.
来
Come!
快来
Come on! Come, come!
过来
Come.
我还在上班
I'm still on the clock.
上班不差这一时半会儿
Oh, you'll always be on the clock.
你以为能经常来这吗
But how often will you be here?
嗨 布特妮们
Hey? Oh, Brittanies!
布特妮姐妹
Brittanies,
-嗨 -披萨外卖♥♥小哥
- Yeah! - Pizza delivery guy.
披萨外卖♥♥小哥 这是布特妮姐妹
Pizza delivery guy, Brittanies.
上啊
Well, go on.
还等什么
What are you waiting for?
-玩的开心 -来嘛
- Have fun. - Come on!
路西法
Lucifer!
一起玩
Come join us.
宝贝们 一会就来
Be right there, darlings.
好吧
All right.
可我没有
But I didn't
加入他们
join them.
按♥摩♥池里 佳人相伴
Three Brittanies in the Jacuzzi.
还是三个
Three.
为什么我没参与
Why didn't I join them?
为什么觉得自己没参与
Why do you think you didn't join them?
我不知道 医生 所以才花钱找你
I don't know, Doctor. That's what I pay you to figure out, isn't it?
你是否觉得夜夜笙歌♥
Have you ever considered that all of this excessive partying
只是想填补空虚而已
may be your attempt to fill a void?
"想"
"Attempt"?
我昨晚打了五炮哦
I filled five voids last night.
我不是指那个
That's not what I mean.
你精神世界的空虚
A void in your emotional life.
你听上去...
You sound...
寂寞
lonely.
"寂寞"
"Lonely"?
你...有听我说吗
Have... have you been listening to a word I've said?
我从不孤单
I am never alone.
他们围着我团团转
I'm constantly surrounded by people.
知道吗 只要我想 天天都开趴
You know? I party whenever I desire.
永远有人给我暖床
My bed never cold.
路西法 独自一人和空虚寂寞
Lucifer, being alone and
是截然不同
being lonely are two entirely different things.
-是吗 -是啊
- Are they? - Yes!
也许你身边从不缺人
You may be surrounded by others,
可你真把他们当朋友吗
but do you truly consider any of those people your friend?
朋友
My friend?
你尊敬他
A peer you respect.
你想花大把时间和他在一起
Someone you like to spend time with.
和你有紧密关系的人分享
Someone with whom you share a meaningful connection.
你和我就不错
Well, you and I connect quite well.
我是指私密关系
I'm talking personal.
梅兹呢
What about Maze?
别
No.
我俩闹翻了
She and I are on the outs, I'm afraid.
过去充满了谎言
Long story filled with betrayal.
你其实也掺了一脚
You actually make a cameo in it.
德克侦探呢
How about Detective Decker?
你把她当朋友吗
Do you consider her your friend?
实话说 我...
Well, quite honestly, I...
我也不知道我俩算什么
I'm not sure what we are.
路西法
Lucifer?
我们能谈谈吗...
Listen, can we tal...?
不想和叛徒废话
I don't have time for traitors.
我知道你不想理我
I get you don't want to talk to me.
可这里有人想拜托你
But someone else is here to see you for a favor.
没心情 梅兹
Not in the mood, Maze.
信我
Trust me.
你绝不想错过的人
You don't want to miss this one.
是你要和我谈吗
You wanted to speak with me?
路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
弗兰克·劳伦斯神父
Father Frank Lawrence.
一个神父出入酒吧
A priest walks into a bar.
听说过 可没见过
I've heard this one before. Never seen it, though.
至少是头一遭
At least not here.
神父 你是怎么找到我的
Padre, how did you of all people find me?
别被表象蒙蔽
Don't let the collar fool you.
我不缺各路朋友
I have friends from all walks of life.
他们都说
People who tell me you're
走投无路时 找你就对了
the man to see when you run out of options.
你惹上什么麻烦了
Ooh, what kind of nasty trouble have you gotten yourself into then?
从募捐箱里拿太多
Pinched too much from the collection basket?
我来是为了附近青年活动中心的事情
I'm here about a neighborhood youth center.
事情很糟糕
Sounds dreadful.
是...当你知道
It is... When you realize
它现在是非法贩毒的幌子
it's being used as a front for an illegal drug operation.
连尼·奥瑞安塔 中心负责人
The center's director, Lenny Arietta
从我的教堂里动员孩子去制毒
is recruiting kids from my church to move his product.
所以是关于男孩们
Ah, so this is about young boys, of course it is.
特别是
One in particular.
叫康纳的孩子
A kid named Connor.
他处境艰难
He's had it rough.
六岁失去双亲
Lost both his parents at six.
辗转几个家庭寄养 有时待少管所
Bounced from home to home, some juvie.
可归根结底 本性不坏
But deep down, a good kid.
你和那孩子有一腿吗
So, diddling this one, are you?
不准备回答你的问题
How about I not dignify that with an answer,
能直接拜托你吗
and instead ask my favor?
我还想你什么时候会提
I was wondering when you'd get to it.
在康纳卷入之前 我想让你找奥瑞安塔谈谈
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表