剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Right, sorry. So how do you afford this place?
我没买♥♥ 这是我娘家
I don't; it's my mother's.
我和丹离婚后就搬来了
I moved in after Dan and I separated, okay?
佩内洛普·德克
Penelope Decker?
等等
Hold on a minute.
你妈妈是佩内洛普·德克吗
Your mother's Penelope Decker?
-八十年代科幻电影女王 -没错
- Queen of '80s cheeseball sci-fi? - Yeah.
介绍我认识
You have to introduce me.
我可不想
Mm, I don't.
-我也不会介绍 -看来你
- And I probably won't. - So you're part of a
出生世家 怪不得咱们这么合得来
family dynasty like me. No wonder we get on so well.
你是怎么叛逆
How did you rebel?
-什么意思 -你很恼火粪金龟的事
- What do you mean? - Well, you're mad at the dung beetle.
年轻时你肯定很做过猥琐的事
You must have done something salacious in your youth.
做了什么
What was it?
是不是吻了姑娘还爱上那感觉
Did you kiss a girl and like it?
我不想说这些
I don't want to talk about it.
肯定有问题
Oh, so there is something.
亲了俩女生吗
Two girls?
-好了 -埃菲尔铁塔吗
- Okay. - An Eiffel Tower?
什么埃菲尔铁塔
What's an Eiffel Tower?
超级赞 两个小伙子互撑
It's marvelous. It's when two chaps high-five
然后姑娘...
at the top, then the young lady...
好了好了 这里还有未成年
Okay, there is an eight-year-old in the room
她不用了解埃菲尔铁塔势
who doesn't need to hear about an Eiffel Tower.
那么 案子如何了
What...? What about the case?
如果我想偷偷查案 也不会让你在身边
If I were secretly working on it, having you around
你太引人注目了
drawing attention wouldn't be good, would it?
不会 也许我们该继续合作
Well, maybe not, but be much more fun, wouldn't it, Detective,
也许会更有趣 不是吗 警探
if we carried on working together?
警探
Detective?
警探
Detective?
我知道了
I understand.
你好啊
Hello, there.
我想见尼克·霍夫迈斯特
I'd very much like to see Nick Hofmeister.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid I can't... Oh.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello to you.
人呢
Hello?
下午好 粪金龟
Afternoon, dung beetle.
我们来谈谈
We need to talk.
我什么都不会告诉你 伙计
I, um, I'm not gonna tell you anything, man.
不 我对案子没兴趣
No, no, no, I don't want to know about the case,
你不用说你那肮脏的小秘密
so you can keep your dirty little secrets.
我想聊聊克洛伊·德克
No, I'd like to know about Chloe Decker.
你得全部告诉我
And you're gonna tell me everything.
我有种能力
I have an effect on people.
能让人说出
It's a way of pulling out
内心深处的欲望 展现真实的一面
their deepest desires, revealing the truth within.
对所有人都有用
It works on everyone.
除了克洛伊·德克
Everyone except for Chloe Decker.
我怀疑那也许和我最近
And I suspect it's somehow related
人性较量有关
to my recent bouts of humanity.
这和我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
你非常了解她 不是吗
Well, you know everything about her, don't you?
她所有淫秽的秘密
All her sordid secrets.
我希望这能帮我理解
I'm hoping they'll help me understand
为什么她对我的魅力完全免疫
why she's so frustratingly immune to my charms.
克洛伊没什么肮脏的秘密
Chloe doesn't have any sordid secrets.
我看得出她看你时 眼里的厌恶
I've seen the hatred in her eyes when she looks at you.
行了 说吧 你们肯定有秘密
Come on. You must have something.
你知道她十九岁时发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened when she was 19?
她出演"热血高校"
She starred in Hot Tub High School
向全世界展现了她惊艳的三围
and revealed her rather spectacular assets to the world.
没错
Right.
两周后 她爸死了
And two weeks later, her father died.
所以我知道
Yeah, so I knew, of course,
世界上每个人都希望
everyone in the world was gonna try to get
拍到离开葬礼之景
a... shot of them leaving the funeral.
我真的想做头一个
And I really... I really wanted to be first.
粪金龟 和我说你没这么做
Oh, dung beetle, tell me you didn't.
我搞砸了葬礼
Yeah, I crashed the funeral.
然后她大发雷霆
And... she... oh, she flipped out.
可我拿到照片了
But I got my photo.
就在她砸坏镜头前
Right when she punched the lens.
直接将镜头摔成两半
I mean, right then... it cracked the lens right in half.
-我为那照片搭进好多钱 -我猜也是
- I made so much money off that photo. - I'm sure.
可灵魂的代价呢
Yeah, but at what cost to my soul, right?
那就得让别人来决定了
And that'll be for someone else to decide.
没错
Yeah.
那人坐在你对面
Well, that someone else is sitting opposite you,
看上去并不友善
and it's not looking good.
我太过分了
I crossed a line.
我也知道
And I knew it.
自那以后 我想尽办法
And after that, I just did everything I could
不让人重蹈覆辙
to keep others from making the same mistakes I did.
所以我...
That's why I...
所以你什么
Why what?
-不 -你想告诉我
- No, it's... - You want to tell me.
-没什么 -你在保护谁
- It's nothing. - Who are you protecting
-不让他重蹈覆辙 -我不能说
- from following in your footsteps? - I can't.
-我不能说 -你想告诉我
- It's... I just... I can't. - You want to tell me, don't you?
-真不能说 -你想告诉我
- I really can't. - You want to tell me.
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
你怎么做的 兄弟
How are you doing this, man?
看着我
Look at me.
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
求你了
Please, just...
-看着我 -我不会说的
- Look at me. Look at me. - I won't. I won't.
-我不能说 -看着我
- I can't. - Look at me!
走开
Leave me alone!
我已经和警♥察♥说了罗比的事
I already spoke to the police about Robbie.
不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else there is to say.
我只是在跟进调查
I'm just following up.
确保一个嫌犯都没漏网
I want to make sure there aren't any suspects we overlooked.
不过我听说尼克·霍夫迈斯特招供了
But I was told Nick Hofmeister confessed.
他的确招了
He did.
罗素先生 我
Mr. Russell, I, um...
我觉得杀你儿子的不是尼克
I don't think Nick killed your son.
什么
What?
你不是开玩笑吧
Are you... Is this a joke?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不知道
Y-You just don't know
罗比因为我的工作承受了不少
what Robbie went through because of my work.
现在他因我而死
Now he's dead because of me.
不
No.
我妈是佩内洛普·德克
You know, my mom is Penelope Decker.
所以我一直都被狗仔队跟踪
So I was followed by paparazzi all my life,
和罗比一样
just like Robbie.
可那不是我妈妈的错
But, you know, that wasn't my mom's fault.
你得知道 这也不是你的错
And you got to know, it's not your fault either.
你唯一该责怪的
The only person you can blame
就是那个让你儿子开上马路的人
is whoever ran your son off the road.
我希望能抓到真凶
I want to make sure we get the right guy.
所以我告诉你 我觉得尼克不是真凶
And I'm telling you, I don't think Nick is him.
还有个狗仔
There was one other paparazzo.
你知道他名字或者相貌特征吗
Did you get a name or a description?
不知道
No, I didn't.
罗比只提过他一次
Because Robbie only noticed him once.
所以我之前没提起过他
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表