剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
But you have to tell me how bad it is.
他们不让我看
They won't let me look.
好吧
Fine.
很糟吗
Is it bad?
说实话
Tell me the truth.
拜托了
Please.
你确定要听吗
You sure?
确定
Yes.
糟透了
Yeah, it's really bad.
你的脸像块披萨
You look like a pizza.
-什么 -等等
- What? - Ooh, wait.
你是少了只眼睛吗
Did you lose an eye?
我就是个怪物
I'm a monster.
是你要我说实话的 加布里埃尔
You asked me to be honest, Gabriel.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
卡罗琳
Carolyn?
卡罗琳
Carolyn.
朱莉娅
Oh, Julia.
天
God!
你头发好香
Your hair smells delicious.
抱歉 堵车了
Sorry about the traffic jam.
联合医院的停尸房♥在翻新中
The UCH morgue's being refurbished,
搞得我们在这里忙得眼冒金星
so we're up to our eyeballs...
和一堆尸体大眼瞪小眼
..In eyeballs.
就是她吗
Is this her?
就是她
This is she.
喝啤酒吗
Beer?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我很抱歉 这是怎么回事
I...I'm sorry, what's happening?
恐怕这具尸体已经在地下埋了几个月了
I'm afraid this one's been in the ground for a couple of months.
味道有点冲 不好意思
Forgive the smell.
他算是挖出来的尸体里面体格最小的一个了
He has been the tiniest bit exhumed.
我能坐下吗 感谢
Er...can I sit down? Please.
非常抱歉
I am sorry about this.
需要我给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you something?
水 威士忌
Water? Whisky?
汉堡怎么样
A burger?
是福尔马林的味道在搞鬼
That's the formaldehyde.
尸体的气味让你渴望吃肉
The smell of the bodies makes you crave meat.
天
God.
太好吃了
That was delicious.
好点了吗
Better?
为什么带我来这里
Why am I here?
阿利斯泰尔·皮尔
Alistair Peel.
阿利斯泰尔·皮尔 那个搞IT的吗 真的假的
Alistair Peel, the internet guy, really?
他不是几个月前死了吗
Er, d...didn't he die like a couple months ago?
没错
He did.
死于心脏病
Of a heart attack.
没什么可疑情况
No suspicious circumstances.
好吧
Ok.
纳迪娅从监狱的门缝里扔出了一张纸条
And then Nadia slipped a note under the door of her prison cell.
纸条上只有一个人名
The note contained two words.
阿利斯泰尔·皮尔
Alistair Peel.
而且纸条上写明要交给你
And it was addressed to you.
什么
What?
"交给我"是什么意思
What do you mean it was addressed to me?
纳迪娅怎么会给我写纸条说这事
Why would Nadia write to me about Alistair Peel?
究竟是为什么呢
Why indeed?
你什么时候发现的
When did you find out about this?
你什么打算时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
我现在不是告诉你了吗
I'm telling you now.
你觉得他是被杀害的
You think he was murdered.
你觉得他是被...
You think he was...
没错
Yes.
所以我想着找你这位头号♥粉丝聊一聊
So, I thought I'd draft in the head of the fan club.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
具体死因
Exactly?
他死于动脉型空气栓塞
It was cardiac arrest,
导致的动脉停搏
caused by arterial air embolism.
他的血管中进了气泡
It's an air bubble, in the bloodstream,
气泡流进了心脏
makes its way to the heart.
痕迹非常难寻
Very hard to trace.
你要去伦敦吗
Are you going to London now?
是的
Yeah.
去看你女朋友吗
To see your girlfriend?
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
如果她再捅你怎么办
What if she stabs you again?
她不会的
She won't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我现在更了解她了
Well, I know her better now.
比任何人都要了解她
I know her better than anyone.
比她自己还要了解她
Better than she knows herself.
知人知面不知心 加布里埃尔
Never trust people on their looks, Gabriel.
吓人的人从大老远就能看出来
You can see scary people a mile away,
你需要提防的是所谓的好人
it's the good people you have to worry about.
我看着吓人吗
Do I look scary?
你的脸 确实吓人
Your face, yeah.
你说我的脸能恢复好吗
Will it get better?
我觉得不能
No, don't think so.
谢谢你告诉我实话
Thank you for telling me,
没人跟我说实话
no-one will tell me the truth.
别这样 一切都会好的 你可以...
Come on, it will be cool, you can...
戴个眼罩嘛
..Get an eye patch.
♪Opera House - Cigarettes After Sex♪
我不想戴眼罩
I don't want an eye patch.
我想看起来和普通人一样
I want to look the same as everyone else.
别那么矫情
Don't be a drama queen.
我不想让别人可怜我
I don't want people feeling sorry for me,
不想被盯着看 我讨厌那样
staring at me, I hate it.
我想做个普通人
I want to be normal.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
普通太无聊了
Normal is boring.
你看 我就不普通
I'm not normal, you know.
但你看着挺普通的
But you look normal.
我知道
I know.
我要是像其他人一样死在那车里就好了
I wish I'd died in the car, like everyone else.
你想一辈子都以这副面容活着吗
Would you want to spend your whole life like this?
不想
No.
一点也不
No, I wouldn't.
那样就太惨了
It would be shit.
他是个隐士 对吧
He was a recluse, right?
宅男 不是隐士
Mm, reclusive, not a recluse.
要我说 他就是不善社交
Anti-social, I'd say.
他手下有员工吗
Erm, did he have any staff?
或者说 我也说不好...
Or, erm, I don't know...
有没有女人去过他家
Er, women who came into his house,
和他不太熟的那种
people he didn't know well?
妓♥女♥吗
Prostitutes?
不 厨师或者私教这类的
No, I mean like chefs or personal trainers,
或者助理什么的 我不清楚
or assistants, or, I...I don't know.
他确实有个修脚师
He did have a pedicure.
-什么 -一周来一次
- What? - Once a week.
修脚师
A pedicure.
别这么性别歧视 伊芙
Don't be sexist, Eve.
男人也可以活得很精致
Men can look after themselves too.
很好
Well, perfect.
检查他脚上有没有刺痕
Look for a puncture mark on his foot.
非常好
Well done.
抱歉 小姐
发生了一起事故
在警♥察♥来之前没人可以离开
我刚拿到我的检测结果
我...
我想一个人静会儿
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表