剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
放进手提包
In a handbag,
挂在衣帽间
hanging in a cloakroom.
看上去只是台正常的GPS仪
Just appears as an ordinary GPS.
这也太帅了吧
Oh, that is so cool!
-伊芙 -这也太...
- Eve! - That is...
-怎么了 -专业点
- What...? - Professional.
真不好意思
I'm so sorry.
谢了
Thanks.
你还好吗
You OK, mate?
是尼科的信息吗
This Niko stuff?
别提了
Oh, don't...
会过去的 他会想通的
It'll pass. He'll come around.
口♥活♥和奉承能解决一切难题 我是过来人
Nothing a BJ and a compliment won't fix, in my experience.
-办公室见 -好的
- See you back at the office. - Alright.
你在哪儿
我不清楚今早是怎么回事
我们能聊聊吗
给我回个电♥话♥吧
能回复一下吗 我很担心你
对不起
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
口♥活♥怕是解决不了问题
I don't think a BJ will help.
别这样
Don't.
他人太好了
He's too nice.
他对你来说太普通了
He's too normal for you
-你心理清楚 -闭嘴
- you know that. - Stop it.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because...
因为你永远不会了解做一个和善懂礼节的普通人
Because you will never understand how much harder it is
比当一个像你这样的人
to be nice and normal and decent
要难上多少倍
than it is to be like you.
你是指像"我们"这样的人吗
Like us, you mean.
要说准确日期的话...
If I was going to date it...
应该是我妈妈去世的时候
..It was when Mum died.
我不想一味责怪
I'm not blaming,
但从那时起 事情就渐渐开始失控了
but that is when it started getting really out of control.
我甚至不知道自己都去过哪里
I didn't know where I'd been.
有时一整天的记忆都是空白
There were whole days just missing - total blackout.
我必须得靠着包包里的杂物
I had to piece everything together
才能把零星的记忆碎片拼凑到一起
with whatever was at the bottom of my bag -
发♥票♥ 药物
receipts, drugs...
我有次还在包里找到条内♥裤♥
I found a pair of pants once.
不是我的 不知道是谁的
Not mine. No idea.
谢谢你 安珀
Thank you, Amber.
还有哪位想要发言吗
Would anyone else like to speak?
我来吧
Yeah, I would.
我叫比莉
I'm Billie...
你好 比莉
Hi, Billie.
我是个瘾君子
..And I'm an addict.
刚开始只是对可♥卡♥因♥和酒精上瘾 但说真的
Cocaine and alcohol primarily, but, honestly...
现在我对什么都有瘾
..Whatever I can get.
安珀的经历很能引起我的共鸣
I recognise a lot of what Amber was saying.
我真希望自己没那么糟
I wish I was better.
做一个更好的人
A better person.
因为做一个和善懂礼节的普通人 比做个像我一样的人
Because it is so much harder to be nice and normal and decent
要难得多
than it is to be like this.
我在巴黎时伤害了别人
I hurt someone when I was in Paris.
我的丈夫也刚离我而去 他承受不住了
My husband just left - he couldn't take it.
他也拿我没辙了
He can't handle me anymore.
他人太好了
He's too nice.
我最好的朋友在一次事故中丧了命
And my best friend was killed in an accident.
而那全都怪我
It was my fault.
我身边没有亲近的人了
I have nobody left.
几乎没有了
Well, almost nobody.
这就是我的故事
And that's my story, I guess.
可怜的我呀
Poor me.
可怜的我呀...
Poor me.
可怜的我想喝杯酒
Pour me a drink.
你说什么
Excuse me?
别太自怜自艾了
It's just, um...just, careful with the self-pity.
你...你有仔细听我的故事吗
Did you...did you hear my story?
我最好的朋友去世了
My best friend just died.
我丈夫也抛弃了我
My husband has left me.
我最近过得很糟心
I'm having a really awful time.
大家都会玩"推卸责任"的游戏
We've all played the blame game.
科琳
Colleen...
你有什么话想说吗
..Did you want to speak?
你有什么故事想跟大家分享吗
What would you like to share with the group?
-大家好 -你好 科琳
- Hi, everyone. - Hi, Colleen.
-真是群严厉的人 -是啊
- Tough crowd. - Yeah.
确实很严厉
Really tough.
我知道这很难
It's hard.
但会慢慢容易起来的
But it gets easier.
你只需要...
You just...
你必须得实话实说
You have to be honest.
我说的就是实话
I WAS being honest.
真的吗
Were you?
听着 大家什么都见识过
Look, these guys have seen it all.
我们来这里都是因为相同的原因
We're all here for the same reason.
你有没有撒谎 大家都能立马分辨出来
The group can smell bullshit from a mile away.
安珀 该走了
Amber, time to go.
车在外面等着
The car's outside.
谢谢 玛丽
Thanks, Marie.
明天见喽
See you tomorrow?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
别生气
Don't be mad.
-你不许再这么干了 -我怎么了
- Don't you ever do that again. - Do what again?
你要是再敢拿我的生活讲故事 合作立马结束
If you ever use me or my life again, this is over.
是你请求我来给你工作的 还记得吗
You asked me to come work for you, remember?
你到底读没读我给你的互助小组介绍资料
Did you even read the AA briefing I gave you?
当然
Yeah.
因为只要你读了
Because if you had,
你就该知道 诚实是最重要的
you'd know the first rule is honesty.
既然我是在扮演别人 我又怎么可能诚实
How can I be honest when I'm being a different person?
你难道不是永远在扮演别人吗
Aren't you always a different person?
你不也是吗
Aren't YOU?
至少我很擅长扮演别人
At least I'm good at playing someone else.
我看也没有多擅长吧
Oh, well, not THAT good, obviously.
不要这样和我讲话 伊芙
Don't speak to me like that, Eve.
我是喜欢你 但还没到那种程度
I like you, but I don't like you that much.
别忘了
Don't forget -
唯一让你显得有趣的
the only thing that makes you interesting
就是我
is me.
我们明早再试一次
We'll try again in the morning.
开心点
Cheer you up.
好吧
OK.
还有哪位想要分享自己的故事吗
Does anyone else have anything they want to say?
我来吧
I would.
请讲 比莉
Go ahead, Billie.
准备好了就开始吧
When you're ready.
讲实话对我来说非常困难
I have real trouble telling the truth.
我其实并不理解"诚实"的概念
I don't understand the concept, actually, but...
但某人告诉我那很重要 所以
..But somebody told me it was important, so...
那我就说说心里话
..Here goes.
大多数时候
Most of the time...
我对任何事情都...
...most days, I feel...
毫无感觉
..Nothing.
我没有任何感觉
I don't feel anything.
生活太无趣了
It is so boring.
每天醒来我都在想"又来了 天呐"
I wake up and I think, "Again? Really?
"我又得重复这无聊的生活吗"
"I have to do this again?"
我无法理解的是
And what I really don't understand is,
为什么其余人都不觉得生活如此无聊呢
how come everybody else isn't screaming with...with boredom too?
我...
I...
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表