剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
你就像一幅画
You look like a painting.
静若处子
You're so still.
我回来前留在这里
Stay there till I come back.
就保持... 这个样子
Exactly... like that.
很好
Very good.
别动
Don't move.
听起来你有竞争者了 伊芙
Sounds like you've got competition, Eve,
他们都是冷血的变♥态♥
they're both cold-blooded psychopaths.
绝配啊 你是不是该准备参加婚礼了
The perfect match. Are you gonna buy a hat?
她只是在完成任务
She's just doing her job.
听起来像... 什么
Sounds like... what?
俄♥罗♥斯♥石油款项 通信业务
Russian oil money? Telecoms?
你到这之前给你妈发了短♥信♥
You texted your mother just before you arrived,
你跟她说你爱她
just to tell her you love her.
你午餐吃的是卡布里沙拉
You had a Caprese salad for lunch.
还偷吃了一包藏在车后座的
And a secret packet of Haribo Tangfastics
哈瑞宝软糖
hidden in the back of your car.
你在我下属的一个卡路里计算软件中记录了它们
You inputted them into one of the many calorie-counting apps I own.
你昨晚告诉你老婆说你得加班
You told your wife yesterday that you had to work late
实际上 你一整晚都和你的男朋友格雷戈尔
when, in fact, you spent the evening with your boyfriend, Gregor,
待在大卫酒店
at the Hotel David.
你们一起看了两集"绯闻女孩"
You watched two episodes of Gossip Girl together
干了两炮 一次在晚上10:23 一次在早上
and had sex twice, once at 10:23 pm and again this morning.
顺便说一句 从格雷戈尔的短♥信♥内容来看
Gregor will start blackmailing you shortly, by the way,
-他马上会敲诈你 -格雷戈尔
- from the looks of his text messages. - Gregor?
你的软肋就是你妈妈 你女儿
Your areas of vulnerability include your mother, your daughter,
但不包括你儿子 你不太喜欢他吧
not your son. You don't really like him, do you?
还有叫做菲利普的老同学
And an old school friend called Philip.
你很担心自己阴♥茎♥的尺寸
You're self-conscious about the size of your penis.
别担心 是正常水平 就是细了点
Don't worry, it's average, if a little on the thin side.
还有你即将秃顶的事实
And the fact you're going bald.
你妻子一度想要毒死你
Your wife once thought about poisoning you
但她没有动手
but she didn't go through with it,
你梦想着去滑冰
and you dream about ice skating.
你要多少钱
How much do you want?
你觉得这值多少钱
How much do you think it's worth?
你可以输入任何人的名字 每一任前妻
You'll be able to type in anyone's name, any ex-wife,
每一位部长 首相
any minister, any prime minister,
你就能得到所有信息
and all this information is yours.
那就是皮尔的武器
So, that's Peel's weapon.
-你都录下来了吗 -嗯
- Did we get all that? - Yeah.
我说过你会感到无聊
I told you you'd be bored.
什么口味
Which flavour?
橙子味
Orange.
我让他们别买♥♥橙子味
I told them to get rid of the orange ones.
我喜欢香橙巧克力
I like orange chocolate.
那很恶心
It's disgusting.
-好吧 -吐掉
- OK. - Spit it out.
吐掉
Spit it out!
伊凡最后都快哭了
He got a bit weepy in the end, Ivan.
他被吓到了
He was frightened.
人们发现自己变成二进制数据时都会被吓到
People often are when they see themselves in zeros and ones.
我查过你
I looked you up.
是吗
Yeah?
你知道当我输入你名字... 比莉·玛丽·摩根时
Do you know what I found... when I typed you in...
发现了什么吗
Billie Marie Morgan?
不知道
No.
一片阴影
A shadow.
她的档案出了什么问题
What happened to her profile?
我说过要滴水不漏的
I told you to make it watertight.
我不知道 或许你不该炒了肯尼
I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't have fired Kenny.
我对每个人了如指掌
I know everything about everyone.
我可以黑进你的手♥机♥摄像头 看着你入睡
I could get into your phone's camera and watch you sleep.
你是这世上我唯一一无所知的人
You're the only person in the world I know nothing about.
毫无真实可言
Nothing real.
一个空洞
A void.
那就是我
That's me.
我想也是
I thought so.
我也是
Me too.
你觉得孤单吗
Do you ever get lonely?
从没有
Never.
我总是在和人打交道
I'm with people all the time.
我知道人们最亲密朋友都不知道的事
I know things about them even their closest friends don't know.
你不想... 和他们对话...
You don't want to... talk to them...
-触碰他们 和他们上♥床♥ -当然不想
- ..touch them, sleep with them? - God, no.
-你想吗 -当然
- Do you? - Yeah!
我一直都想
I do all the time.
你觉得我们该通知卡洛琳吗
Do you think we need to call Carolyn?
不用 薇拉内尔能处理
No, Villanelle's handling it.
我不担心她 我是在担心我们
I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about us.
你必须承认 他们关系变好了
They have got a bit cosy, you have to admit.
她在为我们工作 雨果
She's working for us, Hugo.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯
Yeah.
听起来他们走了
Well, it sounds like they've gone.
-我去睡觉了 -好吧 我继续听
- I'm going to bed. - Fine, I'll stay up.
真的吗
Seriously?
你能至少戴上耳机吗
Can you at least put the earpiece in?
别看着我换衣服
And don't watch me while I'm changing.
我知道你是什么人
I know what you're like.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你整晚都要听着吗
Are you going to listen all night?
你在罗马玩得开心吗
Are you having fun in Rome?
你总得给自己放个假
You should let yourself go once in a while.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好吧
OK.
还以为你不想要呢
I thought you'd never ask.
别说话
Don't talk.
早上好
Morning.
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
那真是个惊喜
Well, that was a surprise.
说实话我很享受...
I actually had a great time...
我现在不想谈这个
Listen, I really don't need to talk about this.
我觉得要谈
I think we do.
就... 买♥♥点咖啡回来 我们还有活要干
Just... go get us some coffee. We've got work to do.
好吧
OK. Fine.
今天应该有更多买♥♥家
There should be some more buyers today.
她只需要坚持下去
She just needs to hang in there.
我去买♥♥点咖啡 行吧
I'll go get some coffee, then, shall I?
太好了
Great.
还有... 谢谢你带我三人行
And... thanks for the threesome.
嘉玛
Gemma?
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表