剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
他们要来了 我们得快点
They're coming. We need to hurry.
你能看见他吗
Can you see him?
跟上
Come on.
下面
Down here.
-我们在哪儿 -这是条近路
- Where are we? - It's a short cut.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
快到了
You'll see.
你知道怎么出去吗
Do you know the way out of here?
放松 一切都会很完美的
Relax. Everything is going to be perfect.
相信我
Trust me.
你觉得我们要是死在这下面会有人注意到吗
Do you think if we died down here anybody would notice?
慢点
Slow down.
这好热
It's so hot.
你要是觉得奇怪没关系
It's OK if you feel weird.
你刚刚第一次杀了人
You just killed someone for the first time.
用斧子
With an axe.
这边应该有个出口
There is an exit somewhere here, I think.
这儿
Here.
我能看见光
I can see light.
没错
Yes.
去他的 一堆狗屎
Come on! Piece of shit!
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
对
Yeah.
干得漂亮
Nice job!
要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
晚餐想吃什么
What do you want for dinner?
晚餐
Dinner?
今晚我可以做饭
Tonight I could make dinner.
-意大利面吧 -好主意
- Spaghetti? - Good idea.
我想过 我们应该去阿♥拉♥斯加
I was thinking, we should go to Alaska.
你看过那的照片吗
Have you seen pictures?
太惊艳了
It's so amazing.
我们可以找个小屋
We could, get a cabin.
那里没人会打扰我们
Nobody would bother us there.
我们会很普通
We'd be normal.
我有钱的 所以你不用担心
And I have money so you don't need to worry about that.
好
OK.
你很快会好些的
You'll feel better soon.
我会照顾你
I'll look after you.
会很棒
It's going to be amazing.
来吧
Come on.
从这走
Through here.
是鸟而已
It's just the birds.
我们没事
We're fine.
你有把枪吗
You have a gun?
对啊
Yeah.
-什么时候有的 -不重要
- Since when? - It doesn't matter.
你为什么没有...
Why didn't you...
你为什么没对雷蒙德开枪
Why didn't you shoot Raymond?
你控制得住局面啊
You had it under control.
不 我...
No, I...
你想要我杀了他
You wanted me to do it.
我想让你知道那种感受
I wanted you to know how it feels.
感觉怎样
How did it feel?
湿
Wet.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-骄傲 -对啊
- Proud? - Yes!
我们现在安全了
We're safe now.
你让我们安全了
You made us safe.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
过了今天 人们会发怒
After today, people will be angry.
可我们可以照顾自己了啊
But we can look after ourselves now, can't we?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
-什么 -我得回家
- What? - I've got to go home.
伊芙 你不能回去
Eve, you can't go home.
-不 我可以 -我们得谈谈
- Yes, I can. - We need to talk.
不
No.
气氛都被你搅黄了
You're ruining the moment.
你以为这发生了什么
What do you think is happening here?
什么 我以为我们会...
What? I think we'd...
你以为我们会是什么...
You think we'd be what...
"雌雄大盗"吗
Bonnie and Clyde?
继续疯狂杀戮吗
Just go on a killing spree?
-再割几次喉吗 -别说了
- Cut a few throats? - Stop it.
你想让我一团糟
You want me to be a mess.
让我害怕
You want me to be scared.
可我现在像你一样了
But I'm like you now.
我什么都不怕
I'm not afraid of anything.
-这就是你想要的 -是你想要的
- This is what you wanted. - This is what YOU wanted!
这是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
不 伊芙
No, Eve.
伊芙 等等 你为什么这样
Eve, wait. Why are you being like this?
你爱我
You love me.
不
No.
-我爱你 -不
- I love you. - No.
真的
I do.
你不理解爱是什么
You don't understand what that is.
我理解
I do.
你是我的
You're mine.
-不 -是的 你是我的
- No. - You are! You're mine!
伊芙
Eve!
还以为你很特别
Thought you were special.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表