剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
把窗帘拉上 我不想被别人看到
Close the curtains. I do not like to be watched.
听见我说话没有
Hey, are you listening to me?
你在干嘛
What is this?
快住手
Please stop.
我让你住手
I asked you to stop!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
那样所有人都能看见我了
So everyone can see me.
别这样
I don't want this!
我听说过这种玩法
I've heard about this.
看来确实很流行嘛
Very popular, apparently.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
不不不 我不想...
No, no, no, I don't...
我不想这样
I don't want this.
我给你钱 我给你钱
I'll pay you. I'll... I'll pay you.
你想要什么都可以
I'll... I'll pay you whatever you want.
对不起 我不是故意叫你贱♥人♥的
I'm sorry, I did not mean to call you a bitch. I...
我太抱歉了 求求你
I am so sorry. Please...
求你了
Please...
求你了 我还有妻子
Please, I have a wife.
我还有孩子
I have a baby.
♪Een Muis In Een Molen In Mooi Amsterdam -
André van Duin & De Spettertjes♪
我的天
Oh, my God.
莎拉
Sara.
请原谅我
Please forgive me!
我有性瘾 我不会再做这种勾当了 我发誓
I am sick! I won't do this again, I promise!
求你停手吧
Please stop this!
我爱你
I love you!
莎拉
Sara!
你死定了
I'm gonna kill you!
我的妈呀 太真实了
Blimey! It's realistic, isn't it?
是你吗 伊芙
Is that you, Eve?
嗨 伊芙
Hi, Eve.
这位是乔丹
This is Jordan.
乔丹
Jordan?
他是我们的新保安
He's our new security guard.
天
Oh, my God.
尼科 我忘了告诉你
Niko, I forgot to tell you.
-我还是... -没事
- I'm just gonna... - No.
没关系 乔丹
It's fine, Jordan.
不怪你
It's not your fault.
-能让我俩单独谈谈吗 -好的
- Yeah, can you give us a minute? - Sure.
-你为什么不告诉我 -对不起 我...
- Why didn't you tell me? - I am sorry. I have been...
我最近太忙了
I have been so busy.
每个小组成员都配了保安
Everyone on the team has to have protection.
为什么
Why?
是因为薇拉内拉吗
Because of Villanelle?
这就是你在学校闹那一出的原因吗
Is that what the scene at my school was all about?
不是
No.
说来可能会让你吃一惊 我的工作并不总是围着她转
It may surprise you, my job isn't all about her.
我在军情六处工作 尼科
I work at M.I.6, Niko.
他们只是采取保护措施 确保我们的安全 仅此而已
They are taking precautions to keep us safe. That is all.
你知道吗
You know what?
我这周的工作已经够折腾了
I have a rough enough time at work.
我不想回家后还得面对这些
Coming home to this is not fun.
这还用你说
You don't need to tell me.
我上楼了
I'm going upstairs.
我得去工作 抱歉惹你烦心了
I need to work. I'm sorry that annoys you.
伊芙 求你听我说
Eve, please, listen to me.
给家里安排保安可一点也不正常
Having a security guard is not normal.
-那是... -听着
- That is... - Listen.
这一切都不正常
None of this is normal.
而且
And...
有这样一位妻子试图控制我的思想
having a wife who tries to gaslight me
让我相信一切正常 也很不正常
into thinking that it is, isn't normal either.
-这样很不好 -好吧
- And it's not kind. - Yeah.
-可能我就不是个好人吧 -不
- Well, maybe I'm not kind. - No,
伊芙 你是
Eve, you are.
你是个大好人
You are so kind.
你是我认识的心地最善良的人
You're the best person I know.
一直都是
Always have been.
这就是我爱你的原因
It's why I love you.
回来吧
Come back.
干嘛
What?
感觉如何
How did that feel?
没有任何感觉
It didn't feel like anything.
难道从今往后都要走这种路线了吗
Is that what it's going to be from now on?
被出轨的妻子 卑鄙无♥耻♥的丈夫
Scorned wives and scumbags?
你干嘛在乎他们是什么样的人
Why do you care who they are?
我不在乎
I don't care.
-能回家了吗 -回家
- Can we go home now? - Home?
回什么"家"
What do you mean, "Home"?
哪里是你家
Where is that, exactly?
我要回伦敦
I'm going back to London.
别想了 她已经对你没兴趣了
Give that up. She's not interested in you anymore.
-说得跟真的似的 -别让我后悔这一切
- As if! - Don't make me regret this.
那你还能做什么呢
Oh, what else were you going to do, hm?
死人一个
Dead man.
好好休息
Sleep well.
明天可是无事可做的一整天
You have a long day of nothing tomorrow.
你好 伦恩
Hello, Len.
周年派对开得怎么样
How was the anniversary party?
精彩极了 感谢您 马滕斯夫人
Absolutely fantastic, thank you, Mrs. Martens.
但可怜的詹妮得了感冒 真是怕什么来什么
Poor Janey had a cold, though. Sod's law.
真倒霉
Oh, that was bad luck.
[手中信件收件人均为]
伊芙·波拉斯特里
但他们送了我们一块漂亮的布料
They gave us a lovely spread, though.
美得很
Absolutely terrific stuff.
不过量倒是很多 还算很合理了
And really for the amount we had, it was very reasonable indeed.
伊芙宝贝
希望你没有忘记我!!
那挺好的
That's good.
总而言之 挺不错的
All in all, it was a lovely day.
-谢谢 伦恩 -明天见
- Thanks, Len. - I'll see you tomorrow, then.
请转接荷兰情报与安全总局
A.I.V.D, please.
我是卡罗琳·马滕斯[荷兰语]
Het is Carolyn Martens.
是的[荷兰语]
Ja.
雨果已经和亚伦·皮尔的助理谈过了
Hugo has spoken to Aaron Peel's assistant.
他说
He says,
"感谢你们提供保护措施 但是不需要"
"Thanks for the offer of protection, but no, thanks."
至少我们尝试过了 永别了亚伦
Well, we tried. Bye, Aaron.
真"高兴"认识你
Nice knowing you.
杰丝 我想派你去趟阿姆斯特丹
Jess, I'd like you to go to Amsterdam.
真好
Amazing.
忘了我还有孕在身
Oh, I forgot I was pregnant.
一个男子被杀害了
A man's been murdered.
尸体在红灯区某窗口被发现
Found in a red-light district window.
场面有点像屠♥杀♥牲口
A bit of a butcher shop, apparently.
这案子和皮尔有又什么关联
What has this got to do with Peel?
只是想进一步确认下
We just like to be sure.
你觉得会是薇拉内拉吗
Are you thinking it could be Villanelle?
「幽灵」调查得怎么样了
How are you getting on with The Ghost?
-有进展了 -很好
- We're getting there. - Good.
飞机几小时后起飞
The flight's in a few hours.
但是安全吗...
But is it safe...
让杰丝去
for Jess to go, I mean?
我应付得来 谢谢
I think I can handle it, thank you.
杰丝经验十足
Jess is very experienced.
-当然了 -专心攻克手头的难题
- Of course. - Focus on the job at hand.
皮尔案的形势开始朝大屠♥杀♥的方向发展了
This Peel situation is starting to look like a bloodbath.
我不和女生做 不好意思
I don't do girls. Sorry.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表