剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
我尝试了各种方法 只为让自己有所感觉
..Try to find ways of making myself feel something...
我用尽了力气试图去理解
..More and more and more, but...
但都无济于事
..It doesn't make any difference.
无论我做什么 我都没有...
No matter what I do, I don't feel...
任何感觉
..Anything. I...
我弄伤了我自己 却毫无痛楚
I hurt myself - doesn't hurt.
我随心所欲地买♥♥
I buy what I want -
但我却并不想要
I don't want it.
我看似是在做自己喜欢的事情
I do what I like - I don't...
但我并不喜欢它
..I don't like it.
我只是感到无聊
I'm just so bored.
我想大家都有共鸣
I think we can all relate to that.
你刚说的那番话太有力量了
What you said there was so powerful.
我知道敞开心扉很难
And it's not easy.
我以前从没尝试过 所以...
I've never really tried it before, so...
我也没试过
Yeah, me either.
你在伦敦吗
Hey, are you in London?
我是说 住在伦敦吗
I mean, living here.
目前来说 是的
Right now, yeah.
-你愿意... -打扰了
- Would you... - Pardon me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
安珀
Amber,
我要提醒你一下我们达成的协议
allow me to remind you of the terms of your agreement -
你不可以和这里的任何人有任何联♥系♥
that you form no associations with anyone within these rooms.
-这是为了你好 -好吧
- For your own wellbeing. - Yeah, yeah.
没关系的 我们只是在...
It's OK - we were just...
也许你该收拾下东西了
Perhaps you'd like to collect your things.
五分钟后外面见
I'll see you outside in five minutes.
好
Sure.
看好了
Ready.
你得给安珀点空间
You need to give Amber some space.
这与你无关 少管闲事
This is none of your business. Back off.
我最近过得真的很糟糕
I'm going through a really difficult time at the moment.
我想说...
I'm just...
对不起
I'm sorry, OK?
*妈妈总是对我说*
*Mother always told me*
*不要和陌生人说话*
*Don't talk to strangers*
*若是我可以倾诉 但没人想听呢*
*But what if I can talk to one but no one want to*
*如果我不知自己作何感受呢*
*What if I don't really know how I feel?*
*除此之外*
*And besides*
*话语只会从中作梗*
*The words only get in the way...*
伊芙
Eve?
你听说了吧
You heard?
那起交通事故
About the traffic accident?
听说了 真不幸
Yes. Tragic.
卡罗琳 那...
Carolyn, it was...
让人非常难受
Very upsetting.
我想也是
Yes, I'm sure.
薇拉内拉和安珀·皮尔建立联♥系♥了吗
Has contact been made between Villanelle and Amber Peel?
她们在互相发短♥信♥
They've been texting.
很好
Good.
也算是有进展了
Well, that's something, then.
记得向我汇报最新进展
Keep me informed of any developments.
再来
Again.
-你在给谁发短♥信♥ -伊芙
- Who are you texting? - Eve.
为什么
Why?
我怕她太孤单
She might be lonely.
你好呀 杀人指挥官
要出来玩吗 亲亲
是安珀
It's Amber.
"嘿 周四有空吗
"Hey! You free Thursday?
要不要来吃顿家庭晚餐"
"Wanna come for family sups?"
什么鬼
What?
有钱人讲话怎么像小孩一样
Why do rich people talk like children?
我去开门
I'll get it.
伊芙
Eve.
你来这干什么 我说了我会去拿东西的
What are you doing here? I said I'd come pick my stuff up.
没什么 我正好路过 所以...
No, it's fine. I was passing, so...
你怎么知道地址的
How did you get the address?
我给学校打了电♥话♥
I called the school. I...
我想帮帮忙
I wanted to be helpful.
你好 伊芙
Eve! Hello.
伊芙只是顺路来送点东西
Eve was just dropping some things off.
那可真贴心
Well, that's so nice.
要进来坐坐
Well, uh, do you want to come in,
喝杯茶吗
have a cuppa?
伊芙肯定很忙
I'm sure Eve's busy.
不 我不忙
No, I'm not.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
-你家真温馨 -谢谢
- What a lovely house. - Oh. Thank you.
是我祖母的房♥子
It was my grandmother's.
就凭老师这点薪水 我可买♥♥不起这种房♥子
I wouldn't be able to afford this on a teacher's salary.
工作怎么样
How's work?
说真的 很顺利
It's really good, actually.
很顺利
Really good.
薇拉内拉让你很忙吗
Villanelle keeping you busy?
是啊
Yeah.
看起来我们都挺忙的嘛
Looks like we're both pretty busy.
忙于工作
With work.
-可以借用下洗手间吗 -可以
- Can I use your bathroom? - Yes.
在...
It's, um...
-楼上吗 -嗯
- Upstairs? - Mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊芙
Eve?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是...
I was just, um...
听着...
Look, I..
我理解你和尼科之间的事很棘手
..I understand that things between you and Niko are tough, but...
但我真的希望不要把我牵扯进来
..I'd really rather you didn't drag me into this.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你不想被牵扯进来
You don't want to get dragged in?
尼科
Niko!
你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
当然没有
No! Of course not.
怎么了
What's happened?
伊芙
Eve...
你在干什么
..What are you doing?
你又在干什么 尼科
..What are YOU doing, Niko?
杰玛家有张沙发床
Gemma has a sofa bed.
-我在楼下借住 -我没在问这个
- I'm sleeping downstairs. - That's not what I asked.
我希望你能道歉
I'd like you to apologise.
-真的没关系 -杰玛是我的朋友
- No, really, it's fine. - Gemma is my friend.
你还记得"朋友"是什么吧
You remember friends, don't you?
我们什么都没有发生
There's nothing going on here.
你说得对
You're right.
什么都没有发生
There's nothing going on here.
希望你喜欢传教士体♥位♥I hope you like the missionary position.
一种男性在上的性♥交♥体♥位♥
我还真挺喜欢
I do, actually.
你在这儿会很快乐的
You'll be happy here.
我都不敢想象你在哪里会快乐 伊芙
I dread to think where you'll be happy, Eve.
我的衣服啊
My clothes!
里士满
泰晤士河畔
来点酱汁
Ooh, a little bit of Bisto.
一点点酱汁
A little bit of Bisto.
麻烦也给我来点酱汁吧
A little bit of Bisto, please!
一点点酱汁
A little bit of Bisto.
谢谢啦
Thank you!
你在哪住啊 比莉
Where are you living, Billie?
西尔狄区
Uh, in Shoreditch.
伦敦某地区
挺好的
Mm, cool.
你有工作吗
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表