剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
For everyone.
没有例外
No exceptions.
如果你没有走这些无聊的形式
So if you're not doing the boring stuff,
不是因为你很特殊
that's not because you're special,
而是因为有人不希望你的纸质记录存在
it's because someone doesn't want a paper trail on you.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
单单因为卡罗琳同意你的行动
Just because Carolyn is going along with this...
不代表这就是个好主意
..It doesn't make it a good idea.
不是说五分钟吗
Five minutes?
不好意思 耽搁了一会儿
Sorry, there was a hold-up.
你最近怎么鬼鬼祟祟的 康斯坦丁
You're being very sneaky, Konstantin.
-你刚才见的是谁 -跟我来
- Who were you meeting? - Come.
你的新任务
Your new job.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
这是你安排的吗
Did you do this?
你居然选了...这张照片
You chose that pho... that photo?!
天 我看着糟透了
Oh, God, I look awful.
我那天还没从宿醉缓过来呢
I was so hungover that day.
实话告诉你 伊芙
Sorry to tell you this, Eve,
做人要懂得知足
but there was not an embarrassment of riches.
我的天 抱歉 我迟到了
Oh, God! Sorry I'm late.
布罗德穆尔医院出了点事故
There was an incident at Broadmoor.
专门收治十分危险的精神病犯人
我得换身干净衣服
Had to change my clothes.
卡罗琳派我来的
Carolyn sent me.
不不不
No, no, no.
-冷静点 -我不干
- Calm down. - I'm not doing it.
这是谁的命令
Who ordered this?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那就告诉他们不行
Well, tell them no.
你这样有点伤人啊
This is a little hurtful.
你当时可想都没想就对我开了枪
You were pretty happy to shoot me.
你什么时候才能翻篇啊
When are you going to get over that?!
你得杀了她
You need to kill her.
你现在一团糟 是她让你变得软弱了
You're a mess. She's making you weak.
你心里清楚
You know that.
你以前可比这聪明多了
You used to be smarter than this.
你下周就会把她的名字抛到九霄云外了
You won't even remember her name next week.
精神变♥态♥者
Psychopaths.
忽略掉...这个背景
Ignore the...whatever.
阿斯顿-马丁跑车什么的
Aston Martin.
我删不掉
Can't delete it.
哇呀呀 这是啥
Ooh, boo, hiss! What's that?
无论如何 繁文缛节[红丝带]的存在是为了...
However, red tape is there for your...
保障你们的健康与安全
..Health and safety.
你们可不想落得这样的下场
You don't want to end up in...
-这是什么 -水深火热
- Go on. - Hot water.
水深火热[困境]
..Hot water!
精神变♥态♥者无法处理人际关系
Psychopaths are incapable of interpersonal human relationships.
「你-我」这种关系
The I-You.
在精神变♥态♥者眼中 只有「我-它」关系
For a psychopath, there is only I-It.
"他人"对他们而言只是物件
Other people are just objects to them,
生杀予夺 随心所欲
to be picked up and put down at will.
好的
Right, er...
外表魅力
Superficial charm.
欺诈行为
Dishonesty.
无法与他人长时间维持亲密关系
An inability to form lasting intimate relationships.
情感的缺乏
A poverty of emotion.
天呐
Jesus!
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
抱歉 放成其他工作的照片
Sorry, it's just a... just another work thing.
精神变♥态♥者都是自恋狂
Psychopaths are narcissistic.
他们有着病态的操纵欲
They're pathologically manipulative.
但他们确实对一定程度的操纵会有所反应
However, they do respond to a certain amount of manipulation, yeah?
虽然无法改变他们 但却能加以控制
You can't change them but you can manage them.
金钱 赞扬和关注能起暂时作用
Money, praise and attention will help for a while.
但说实话
But honestly, there's...
想要长时间控制住精神变♥态♥者
..There's no containing anyone like this
是不可能的
for any length of time.
但理论上来说 短时间的操纵
But it would be possible for a short
是可行的吧
amount of time in theory?
我不太清楚
I dunno really.
可能吧
Yeah.
你不是研究精神变♥态♥者的专家吗
Aren't YOU the expert on psychopaths?
我确实是 所以我很清楚
Yes, I am. So I know.
我想说的是
And what I'm saying is...
我们不知道
we don't know.
当你幻想一名精神变♥态♥者
When you think of a psychopath,
你会倾向于把他想象成一个正常人
you tend to think of a regular person
然后再往他身上加入一些负面特质
then you add certain negative traits,
比如暴♥力♥ 极端自恋 虐待狂
like your violence, your narcissism, your sadism.
然而这样是错的 不要加 要减
That's a mistake. Don't add, take away.
把任何能够让我们成为正常人的特质
Everything that makes us human,
都从他们身上拿走
just take it all away.
他们就像传真机和复印机
Yeah, they're like facsimiles.
只会模仿正常人的行为
they're copycats.
那样的话 你还不如试着理解一只黄蜂
You might as well try to understand a wasp or...
一个订书机
..A stapler...
或者打孔机
you know, hole punch...
电♥话♥什么的
..Telephone...
既然这样 你为什么还要帮助他们
So why do you do it...
如果他们如此无药可救的话
..If it's so hopeless?
结束前别再问其他问题了
No more questions until after.
客房♥服务
Room service.
不好意思 您叫了客房♥服务吗
Sorry, um...room service?
还有什么可以为您效劳吗
Can I...do anything else?
轻点
Softer!
我很伤心
I'm grieving.
抱歉
Sorry.
你有爱人吗 托尼
Do you have someone, Tony?
没有
No.
你感觉孤单吗
Are you lonely?
有时候会
Sometimes.
不过
But...
要找到那个对的人
..It's hard,
很难
finding the right person.
是啊 是很难
Yeah, it is.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还可以
Not bad.
你呢
You?
还可以
Not bad.
我明天要去牛津
I've got to go to Oxford tomorrow.
另一位老师生病了
Another teacher got sick
他们又需要一名老师带学生参加拼写大赛
and they need a chaperone for some spelling bee.
我懂 就是拼写高辛烷值那类东西
I know. High-octane stuff, huh?
去多久
For how long?
就几天
Just a couple of days.
我不一定要在那里过夜
I don't have to stay overnight.
-你想的话我可以晚上回来 -不不不
- I can come back if you want. - No, no, no.
你去吧
Go.
真的 去吧
Seriously, go, it's...
-听起来很有趣 -真的没关系吗
- It sounds like fun. - Really?
印度菜到了
Indian.
我爱你
I love you.
你有让多加点酸橙泡菜吗
Did you order extra lime pickle?
当然
Yeah, of course.
太棒了
Yes.
我还没混♥蛋♥到忘记这点
I'm not an arsehole!
马丁
Martin.
最近你的裤子很紧啊
Your trousers are rather tight these days.
布罗德穆尔医院不允许穿皮带
We can't wear belts in Broadmoor.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表