剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
我猜这次见面跟我父亲有关
I presume this is about Dad.
你们查出谁是凶手了吗
Do you know who did it?
实际上 这次见面跟令尊无关
I'm afraid this meeting isn't about your father.
至少你们终于不谈他了
That's a change, at least.
我已经厌烦再谈那个老混♥蛋♥的事情了
I'm sick to death of talking about the old bastard.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们知道这对你来说一定很难接受
We understand how difficult this must be for you.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
但似乎告知我们 我们的父亲到底怎么了
But not as difficult as it is for any of you to tell us
对你们来说更难些
what happened to our father.
干得漂亮啊
Great job, team!
我们今天来拜访 是想了解一下贵公♥司♥正在进行的出♥售♥
We've come to ask you about the sale of your company.
-为什么 -不方便回答吗
- Why? - Is that not alright?
当然方便
Of course it's alright.
只是不懂你们为何对此感兴趣
I've just no idea why it'd be of any interest.
这跟你们的调查没什么关系吧
You could almost say it's none of your business.
我们认为或许有一定关联
We think there may be a connection.
你肯定知道 令尊的一些朋友和同事
As you must know, several of your father's friends and colleagues
在过去几年都相继死亡
have died over the past year.
我的父亲雇佣了近两万人
My father employed nearly 20,000 people.
人生老病死恐怕是常情吧
People do die, I'm afraid.
多谢提醒哈
Thanks for the heads up.
所以
So...
贵公♥司♥究竟要出♥售♥什么
what exactly is for sale?
细说一下
For clarification.
请继续
Carry on.
我想问贵公♥司♥目前具体哪一部分准备出♥售♥
I asked exactly which parts of this company are currently for sale.
皮尔先生礼貌地拒绝回答此问题
Mr. Peel respectfully declines to answer the question.
那可以回答我们 潜在买♥♥家有哪些人呢
Could you tell us who you might be selling to?
皮尔先生礼貌地拒绝回答这个问题
Mr. Peel respectfully declines to answer the question.
好吧 感谢你在百忙之中抽出时间 皮尔先生
All right, thank you for your time, Mr. Peel.
-很多人被杀害了 -伊芙
- People are being murdered. - Eve!
大部分死者都和令尊有紧密的联♥系♥
Most of them are intimately connected to your father.
如果我们查出你在卖♥♥不该卖♥♥的东西
So if we find out you are selling anything you shouldn't be
或者其中有非法成分
or if any of this is illegal...
-我的客户没有义务... -你们觉得我们在干嘛
- My client is not obliged... - What d'you think we're doing?
不如二位四处转转
Do you want to take a look around,
看看这里有没有藏着武器级别的钚
see if you can find weapons grade plutonium hidden?
天
Jesus!
如果你俩就是国家的希望
If you two are our nation's great hope,
那我现在就要挖地堡自救
I'll start building the bunker now.
要知道 那样的话一切就完蛋了
You know that this is all over, right?
情报机关
Intelligence,
特工部门 国♥家♥安♥全♥ 全都完了
secret services, nations, all of it.
如果像我这样的公♥司♥
How can it go on,
掌握的信息比五角大楼和秘密情报局
when companies like this one own more information
加起来还要多 那这个国家该怎么办
than the Pentagon and M.I.6 combined?
那你们就完了 彻底完了
You're done, finished.
♪Where Evil Grows - The Poppy Family♪
*我喜欢你冲我笑的样子*
*I like the way you smile at me*
*内心的火热将我包裹*
*I felt the heat that enveloped me*
*我所见即我所爱*
*And what I saw I liked to see*
*殊不知 邪恶在我心里发了芽*
*I never knew where evil grew*
你好
Yes?
抱歉 您平时的清洁工今天来不了
I'm afraid your regular cleaner can't make it today.
我是来代班的
They've sent me instead.
你真的太美了
You look amazing!
我可以拍张照片发到我的Ins上吗
Can I take a picture of you for my Instagram?
不行 当然不可以
No. No, of course not.
别那么可悲
Don't be pathetic.
活在现实里吧
Get a real life!
*邪恶在黑暗之处破土而出*
*Evil grows in the dark*
真逊
Lame.
*那是阳光从不临幸的土地*
*where the sun it never shines*
*邪恶在裂缝和窟窿中滋生*
*Evil grows in cracks and holes*
*扎根于人们的脑海中*
*And lives in people's minds*
*邪恶生根发芽 成为你的一部分*
*Evil grew, it's part of you*
伊芙宝贝
希望你
*似乎如今*
*And now it seems to be*
伊芙宝贝
希望你没有忘记我!!
*每当我望向你*
*That every time I look at you*
*邪恶便在我心中萌生*
*Evil grows in me*
这是什么
What is this?
碎屑巧克力
Hagelslag.
荷兰特色
-你要吗 -不要
- Hm? - No.
你看清楚目标的样子了吗
Did you get a good look?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没人对长得像农场动物的人感兴趣
Nobody's into farmyard animals.
跟怪物一样
Freak.
够了 别闹了
Please! Stop it.
我需要你集中精力
I need you to concentrate.
不要表现得跟小女孩一样
Don't behave like a little girl.
你女儿还好吗 康斯坦丁
How is your daughter, Konstantin?
你觉得她没有父亲的保护也能过得很好吗
Do you think she will be okay without her father to protect her?
她会过得很好的 她是个强大的小女孩
She'll be fine. She's strong.
估计比你还强大
Stronger than you, maybe.
我感觉伊芙·波拉斯特里让你变得心软了
I think Eve Polastri has made you go a little soft.
你没事吧 你个小可怜
Are you okay? You poor thing.
我今晚要好好睡一觉
I'm gonna get myself to sleep tonight
在梦里一脚把亚伦·皮尔踢出窗外撞到栏杆上
imagining kicking Aaron Peel out of a window onto a railing.
老天 那太好了
Oh, God, yeah.
直接脸被栏杆戳穿
Railing straight through the face.
你觉得可能是他杀了他的父亲吗
Do you think he killed his father?
我不知道
I don't know.
但一般来说恶霸不过就是懦夫
But bullies are really just cowards.
太懦弱了以至于他们都请别人来干这种脏活
Pretty cowardly to get someone else to do your dirty work.
但是
Yeah, but...
你觉得他会是那种
do you think he's the kind of guy
放心把脏活交给一个女人去干的人吗
who would trust a woman to do anything dirty?
抱歉打断一下 又出现新的死者了
Sorry to interrupt, but there's another body.
阿利斯泰尔·皮尔的秘书
Alistair Peel's secretary.
浴室已经检查完毕
We've done the bathroom.
-好吧 这看着不妙 -是啊
- Okay. This is not great. - No.
他们知道她的死因了吗
Do they know how she died?
从表面来看 是心脏病
On the face of it, heart attack.
这些死亡事件变得越来越频繁了
These deaths are becoming more frequent.
这可不是好兆头 肯定有大事要发生
It's not good. Something's gonna happen.
被杀害是一♥码♥事
I mean, it's one thing getting murdered,
但被发现因为漂唇毛死了 又是另一♥码♥事
but the indignity of being found bleaching your mustache.
她在他手下工作了很多年
She worked with him for years.
换句话说 她也许知道他的各种秘密
So she would've known where the bodies were buried, so to speak.
她不喜欢鲜血直流的场面
She doesn't like blood.
-谁 -「幽灵」
- Huh? - The Ghost.
她干活总是干净利落
It's always clean...
悄无声息
quiet.
一位考虑周到[贴心]的杀手
A considerate assassin.
这还是头一次
That's a first.
你好呀
Hello.
-你觉得冷吗 -有点
- Are you cold? - A little.
小可怜
Poor thing.
那你或许应该在干这份工作前
But maybe you should have thought of that
就好好想想
before you did this job, eh?
如果不当妓♥女♥ 而是找份真正的工作
Maybe if you were not a whore and had a real job,
说不定你就不用出来站街了
you would not be standing in the street.
我马上要休息了
I'm just about to go on my break.
什么价格
How much?
开个玩笑
Only kidding.
真有情趣
This is fun.
不不不 拉上窗帘
No, no, no, close the curtains.
拉上
Close them.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表