剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
冰淇淋咖啡馆
维也纳
♪Xpectations - Unloved♪
*我从来没有*
*I never lived*
*达到过你的...*
*Up to your...*
*期望*
*Expectations*
*我从来没有*
*I never gave*
*屈服于你的...*
*Into your...*
*羞辱*
*Humiliation*
*我从来没有*
*I never lived*
*达到过你的...*
*Up to your...*
*期望*
*Expectations*
*我从来没有*
*I never lived*
*达到过你的...*
*Up to your...*
*期望*
*Expectations*
冰淇淋咖啡馆
*以你的角度*
*From where you stand*
*你根本无从知晓我是谁*
*You haven't a clue who I am*
嗜血娇娃
第一季 第一集
和善面孔
Nice Face
伊芙 伊芙 伊芙
Eve! Eve! Eve!
亲爱的 怎么了
Darling, what is it?
-我没法 -天哪 亲爱的 快醒醒 没事儿的
- I can't! - Oh, my God, darling! Wake up, it's okay.
没关系 我...我...
It's okay! I-I...
亲爱的 没事儿 清醒一点
Baby! It's okay. Wake up, wake up!
怎么回事啊 是...是...
What was it? Was it... Was it...
我睡在自己胳膊上了
I fell asleep on both my arms.
感觉回来了
Oh, they're coming back now.
天哪 你个怪胎
Jesus, my heart. You freak.
-不好意思 刚刚确实很吓人 -看出来了
- I'm sorry, it was scary. - Yeah. It was.
天啊 我的头
Ohh, Jesus! My head.
昨晚我们几点走的
What time did we leave last night?
你和比尔唱完《美丽新世界》就结束了
It all ended when you and Bill sang "A Whole New World."
是吧 没人能接着那首歌♥继续唱
Oh, yeah. No one could follow that.
至少我们有整个周末的时间来记...
Well, at least we have the whole weekend to reco...
-我的天哪 -周六愉快
- Oh. Oh, my God. - Happy Saturday.
军情五处
-你昨晚真是棒极了 -谢谢
- You were superb last night. - Thank you.
发生什么了
What's going on?
你给我买♥♥可颂了吗
Oh, did you get me a croissant?
没有 你想要这个剩下的吗
No. Do you want the rest of this?
我当然想要了
Of course I want the rest of that.
你怎么这么精神 你比我还晚走
How are you so perky? You left after I did.
我今天早晨去跑步了 吃了点木炭
I went for a run this morning, then I ate some coal.
显然还真是有用 我感觉棒极了
Apparently it's a thing. I feel great.
好吧 据我听说的
Okay, from what I can eavesdrop on,
一名俄♥罗♥斯♥性♥交♥易政客在维也纳被杀了
a Russian sex-trafficking politician's been murdered in Vienna.
-不会吧 -我懂 真倒霉
- Oh, no. - I know, bum-out.
-为什么我们要负责处理 -不知道
- Why are they crying about it here? - Don't know.
-是合同杀人吗 -不知道
- Was it a contract kill? - I don't know.
你可是在上班赚钱 知道不
You really earn your money, you know?
-我真不知道我们在这里干什么 -给我个可颂
- I have no idea what we do here. - Get me a croissant.
好吧 大家和弗兰克都在里面
Right. Everyone's in there with Frank.
-天哪 -我去
- God. - And oh, Lord.
-还有卡罗琳·马滕斯 -谁
- It's Carolyn Martens. - Who?
军情六处 俄♥罗♥斯♥办事处
MI6. Russia desk.
军情六处:负责与英国国♥家♥安♥全♥有关的海外情报
为了跟她共事我愿意把表兄妹送进监狱
Ugh, I'd nail a cousin to work with that woman.
-冷血女强人 -我会帮你说好话的
- Stone-cold badass. - I'll put in a good word.
千万不要 你可是迟到那一个
No, please don't. You're the late one.
表现专业些
Professional.
你从哪儿拿的
Where did you get that?
谢谢你们牺牲自己的周六时光
Okay. Well, thank you all for giving us your Saturday.
看来人们还是会在周末谋杀坏蛋
Turns out people are still murderous bastards on the weekend.
这是卡罗琳·马滕斯 俄♥罗♥斯♥办事处负责人
This is Carolyn Martens, head of the Russian desk.
-你见过比尔·帕格雷夫了 -你好
- You've met Bill Pargrave. - Hi.
和他迟到的助手
And his late assistant.
我是伊芙·波拉斯特里 很抱歉...
Eve Polastri. My apologies...
他们负责评估 并为英国访问者
They assess and provide diplomatic protection
提供外交保护 会负责与你联♥系♥
for visitors to the UK and will be your liaison.
昨晚是比尔的生日聚会
It was Bill's birthday party last night.
他们通常不会这么汗津津
They don't normally look this sweaty.
这是没法控制的事
It was just a spontaneous thing.
早上好
Good morning.
维也纳发生了一起暗♥杀♥事件
There's been an assassination in Vienna.
维克多·科德林是位上周访问奥地利的俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥治♥家
Victor Kedrin was a Russian politician visiting Austria last week.
他不怎么受欢迎 但很不幸他的知名度很高
He was not a popular man. But he had an unfortunately high profile.
昨天 科德林从一家寿司店出来
Yesterday, Kedrin was coming out of
顺便提一句 这家店特别好
an exceptionally good, by the way, sushi restaurant
在他女朋友卡莎·莫尔科夫斯卡家附近
near Stephansplatz with his girlfriend, Kasia Molkovska.
不知何故 在离餐厅大概46米远处
Somehow, about 50 yards from the restaurant,
在他和他女朋友毫无察觉的情况下
the assassin managed to slice Kedrin's femoral artery
凶手成功割断了科德林的股动脉
with a blade without him or his girlfriend noticing.
-他在倒下前已经失血有一分钟左右 -酷啊
- He was bleeding for about a minute before he collapsed. - Cool.
他的女朋友是唯一的目击者 但她逃离了现场
His girlfriend is the only witness, but she fled the scene.
国际刑♥警♥组织跟踪她到了英国
Interpol traced her here to the UK.
今天早上她在哈默史密斯被接走
She was picked up in Hammersmith this morning
哈默史密斯:英国英格兰大伦敦汉默史密斯-富勒姆区的自治市
保护起来了
and needs protection.
-赌20镑是个女人干的 -你说什么
- 20 quid it was a woman. - Sorry?
抱歉 没什么
Sorry. Nothing.
我们一定会处理好的
We'll be sure to sort it.
有凶手的监控视频吗
Was there any CCTV of the killer?
没有 据我们所知 那是个盲区
No. No, as far as we know, it was just a blind spot.
谢谢你们前来
Thank you for your... time.
我想那个女孩应该受了很大的精神创伤
I imagine the girl is, erm, quite traumatized.
她是唯一的目击者
She's the only witness.
安排点安保 好吗
Surround her with humans, will you?
我刚在说凶手可能是个女人
I said it was probably a woman.
维克多·科德林厌恶女性 又是性贩子
Victor Kedrin was a misogynist and a sex trafficker.
他可能不会把路过的女性视作威胁
He may not have considered a passing woman a threat.
她一定能足够接近他
She must have been able to get close.
谢谢 谢谢你 伊芙
Thank you. Thank you, Eve.
她叫了我"伊芙"
She said, "Eve."
那真是恭喜了
Congratulations.
剩下的给我 不然炒你鱿鱼
Give me the rest of that, or I'll fire you.
我想见见那个目击者
I want to meet that witness.
-如果我是对的 那... -不行 那不是你的工作
- If I'm right, then... - No. Not your job.
给她安排安保和弄些衣服去
Get her secure and get her some clothes.
千万不要生事了 我真的很脆弱了
Please don't make this a thing. I'm feeling very fragile.
我跟你说 那就是个女人
I'm telling you, it's a woman.
生日快乐 比尔
Happy birthday, Bill.
就是唱次卡拉OK而已 弗兰克
It was just a bit of karaoke, Frank.
巴黎
♪Il voyage - Françoise Hardy♪
英文版名为《In The Sky》
加油 你能行的
真讨厌
是趟短途旅行啊
业务会议最好亲自出面
你真是个好[漂亮]孩子
需要帮忙拿下袋子吗
真讨厌
♪Roller Girl - Anna karina♪
*Je suis la fille que l'on colle*
谢啦 露露
Merci, Lulu.
*Sur les Harley Davidson*
*Les BMW*
*Les camions 16 tonnes*
*Je suis la roller girl*
♪Gnossiennes - Erik satie♪
真美
Beautiful.
薇拉内尔
Villanelle?
薇拉内尔
Villanelle.
我能看到你的呼吸
I can see you breathing.
-骗[吓]到你了 -是的
- I got you! - Yes.
-一下下 承认吧 有那么一下下 -是的 一下下
- A bit, admit it. A tiny bit. - A tiny bit, yes.
-你害怕了吗 -没有
- Were you scared? - No.
-你是觉得我死了吗 -没有
- Did you think I was dead? - No.
-你会伤心吗 -当然
- Would you be sad? - Of course.
看你那表情 骗[吓]到你啦
Oh! Your face. I got you.
-维也纳如何 -很好 很迅速
- How was Vienna? - Good. Mm. Quick.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表