剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
终究是要流血
It was never going to be bloodless.
你会好起来的
You'll get over it.
走吧
Come on.
不
No.
她不会为你做这种事
She wouldn't do the same for you.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
你不能一个人站两个队
You can't be on her side and ours.
你的脖子被她套住了
You've got a noose around your neck.
我是给你脱身的机会
I'm offering to take it off.
我哪儿也不跟你去
I'm not going anywhere with you.
那好吧 我很遗憾
Well, then, I'm very sorry.
祝你好运 伊芙
Good luck, Eve.
等这事结束了 我要去找肯尼
When this is over, I'm going to find Kenny
告诉他你所做的一切
and tell him everything you've done.
他早知道了
He already knows.
他是本次清扫行动的一员
He's part of the clean-up operation.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
救你的命
Saving your life.
活干得真好 谢谢你
Well, you're doing a great job. Thank you.
仪表盘里有现金和枪
Cash and gun hidden in the dashboard.
太好了 我去接伊芙
Great. I'll go get Eve.
你就别管伊芙了
You have to leave Eve behind.
-什么 -你不能回去
- What? - You can't go back there.
-不安全 -我不会丢下她
- It's not safe. - I'm not leaving her.
听着
Listen.
都结束了
It's finished.
上车赶紧走
Get in the car and go.
我救你可冒着很大的风险
I'm risking a lot to save your ass here.
救我什么了
To save me from what?
救你躲开他们
From them.
躲开雷蒙德
From Raymond.
雷蒙德不知道我在这 他都没看见我
Raymond doesn't know I'm here. He didn't see me.
怎么
What?
他知道你在这 相信我
He knows you're here. Believe me.
他要是知道 为什么到现在都没杀我
If he knows I'm here, then why didn't he kill me already?
因为有人不让他这么做
Because someone asked him not to.
有人让他等你杀了皮尔再动手
Someone asked him not to until after you killed Peel.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他们告诉我不能杀他
They told me not to kill him.
你也告诉我不能杀他
You told me not to kill him.
这不是我的主意
It was not my idea.
从来都不是
It never is.
我警告过你 你该听进去的
I warned you. You should have listened.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我们是朋友 但... 不是家人
We are. But... we are not family.
这就是卡洛琳给你的吗 你的家人
Is that what Carolyn is giving you? Your family?
没错
Yeah.
你选家人不选我
You choose your family over me?
这就是家人的含义
That's what families are.
这是家人会做的事
It's what they do.
我不会明白的 我家人都死了
I wouldn't know. Mine are all dead.
大部分是死了
Most of them, sure.
什么叫大部分
What do you mean, most of them?
-你走吗 -不 没有伊芙我不走
- Are you leaving? - No. Not without Eve.
万一她已经跟卡洛琳走了呢
What if she went with Carolyn already?
她不会的
She wouldn't.
她到底有什么
What is it about her?
我们是一样的人
We are the same.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
我会找到你和你的家人
I will find you and your family.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
你最烂了
You are the worst.
你在这站多久了
How long have you been standing there?
天呐 你真是个戏精
God, you're such a drama queen.
我早就想这么做了
I've been thinking about doing this for a long time.
在火车上也好
On the train.
夜里躺在我老婆旁边也好
At night with my wife.
早上送我孩子上学也好
Taking my kids to school in the morning.
你孩子肯定特丑
I bet your kids are ugly.
他们确实丑
They are. They are.
你不害怕吧
You're not scared, are you?
反正现在不怕
Well, not yet, anyway.
我从来都不怕
I don't get scared.
走着瞧
We'll see.
十二子为什么派你来
Why did they send you? The Twelve.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么派你这么个小人物
Well, why would they send a nobody like you
来和艾伦·皮尔谈
to speak to Aaron Peel?
偶尔捉襟见肘
Just because I like to slum it every once in a while
可不意味着我就是小人物
doesn't mean that I'm a nobody.
事实上 有人会说
In fact, some might say
我是个真正的大人物
I'm a real somebody.
等等 伊芙呢
Wait. Where's Eve?
她可能就在某个房♥间里 你说呢
She's probably in one of these rooms, isn't she?
我们来玩个游戏
Let's play a game.
要是能猜出她在哪个房♥间 你就能留着她
If you can guess which room she's in, you can keep her.
但要是猜错了...
But if you get it wrong...
对...
Yes...
-动手 -什么
- Do it. - What?
-动手 -闭嘴
- Do it! - Shut up.
住手
Stop it.
她不会这么做的
She's not going to do it, is she?
-没这个本事 -放开她
- Doesn't have it in her. - Let go of her.
你知道用斧子多久才能杀死我吗
You know how long it would take to kill me with an axe?
你得慢慢砍我
You'd have to chip away at me.
-求你停手 -肉沫会飞得到处都是
- Please stop. -Chunks flying off everywhere.
伊芙...
Eve...
肩膀 肩膀
The shoulder? The shoulder?
伊芙
Eve.
-竟然砍肩膀 -我怎么知道
- The shoulder? - Well, I don't know, do I!
拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it out.
-砍他的头 -天呐
- Hit him in the head. - My God.
-天呐 卡住了 -使劲拽
- God, it's stuck. - Pull harder.
老天
God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
出手吧
Do it.
杀了我他们会把你撕碎的
They will take you apart for this.
把你们俩
Both of you.
还有你认识的每个人
And everyone you know.
一寸一寸
Inch by inch.
-出手啊 -让我想想
- Do it! - Let me think.
别想了 伊芙 他不会放过我们啊
Don't think, Eve. He will come after us. Right?
他会杀了我们
He will kill us.
-砍他 -拜托
- Hit him. - Please.
-砍他啊 -我有孩子
- Hit him. - I have children.
把他想成木头
Imagine he's a log!
快 砍啊
Quick, do it!
-再来 -天啊 天啊
- Again. - God. God.
他说的没错
He was right.
你真把他砍得肉沫横飞了
You really did take chunks out of him.
-我想吐 -咽回去
- I think I'm going to be sick. - Swallow it.
好吗 现在不安全
Alright? It's not safe.
-会有人来找他的 -好吧
- Someone will come after him. - OK?
我们得走了
We have to go.
脱掉这个 脱掉
Take this off. Take this off.
没事
It's OK.
我们得从后面出去
We need to go out the back.
伊芙
Eve.
快来
Come on.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表