剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
我可以去看着
I can come. I can supervise.
不用了
No.
-我可以的 -别忘了她对安娜做的事
- I can do it. - Don't forget what she did to Anna.
可能你确实需要个帮手呢
Well, maybe you do need a bag man.
-带上雨果吧 -不了
- Take Hugo. - No, no.
还有谁
Who else is there?
杰斯怀孕了不能飞 你又把小肯尼炒了
Jess is too pregnant to fly and you sacked poor Kenny.
他很难过 我得和他住一起呢
He's very upset. I have to live with him.
行吧 雨果
Hugo. Fine.
如果你们走投无路 我们随时准备着
We'll be on stand-by if you're desperate.
告诉薇拉内尔安全词是"先生"
Let Villanelle know that the safe word is "gentleman".
我想不出什么好词了
I'm running out of good safe words.
行
Right.
你喜欢囤东西
You're a hoarder.
你不用帮这个忙的 嘉玛 说真的
You really don't need to help with this, Gemma, honestly.
可我乐意帮你
But I like helping you.
这是我妈妈的
This was my mother's.
你可以把东西暂时放我那儿
You can keep your stuff at mine, you know,
直到你找好地方住
while you find somewhere.
你做的够多了 嘉玛
You've already done enough, Gemma.
我可以... 做更多
I could... always do more.
开房♥去吧
Get a room.
-这个能给我吗 -当然
- Can I have this? - Sure.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你每次见我都不高兴
You always look so annoyed to see me.
谁能告诉我这什么情况
Can someone tell me what's happening?
等等 我好像认得你
Wait, do I recognise you?
你心想事成了
I see you got what you wanted.
得到了性感的数学老师
The sexy maths teacher.
学院派对上的
The school party.
对
Yes.
尼科
Niko.
-怎么回事 -我等着呢
- What's happening? - I-I'm waiting.
-等什么 -等你谢我
- For what? - For a thank you.
谢你
A thank you?
我们在牛津交流过之后
After our conversation in Oxford,
你和伊芙好像玩得很开心啊
it looked like you and Eve had a pretty good time.
一定要记得关窗帘
Always close the curtains.
你不知道外面有什么样的偷♥窥♥狂
You never know what kind of pervert could be outside.
尼科
Niko?
她真是烦人
She is really annoying.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要你做的薯饼的菜谱
I want a recipe to your shepherd's pie.
什么
What?
有土豆咖喱和肉的那个
The thing with the potatoes and the curry meat.
-我知道薯饼是什么 -伊芙很喜欢
- I know what shepherd's pie is. - Eve likes it.
所以...
So...
-说啊 -尼科
- Come on. - Niko.
-洋葱 -洋葱
- Onions. - Onions.
胡萝卜
Carrots.
-胡萝卜 -豌豆
- Carrots. - Peas.
肉末
Mince.
-土豆泥 高汤 -胡萝卜 豌豆
- Tomato puree, stock. - Carrots, peas.
-再加点伍斯特酱 -伍斯特酱 对
- And some Worcester sauce. - Worcester sauce, yes!
好了
OK.
瞧
See?
伍斯特酱 也不是很难嘛
Worcester sauce. That wasn't so hard, was it?
不难
No.
能放过我们了吗
Are you gonna leave us alone now?
当然不能 坐下吧
Of course not. Why don't you sit down?
她当然是个精兵
She's certainly effective.
-她和你一起时怎么样 -什么意思
- How's she been with you? - What do you mean?
她的举止 情况有恶化吗
Her behaviour. Any escalation?
更渴求关注 不顾后果
Increased attention-seeking, recklessness?
没 她挺好的
No, she's good.
那你呢
How about you?
我怎么了
How about me?
情况有恶化吗 更渴求关注
Any escalation? Increased attention-seeking,
不顾后果
recklessness?
你好
Hi.
新行动怎么样
How's the new operation going?
挺好
Fine.
我要的是酵母面包
I said sourdough.
抱歉
Sorry.
你真觉得在罗马能控制住她吗
Think you can manage her in Rome, honestly?
-应该可以 -罗马很关键 伊芙
Yeah, I think so. Rome is crucial, Eve.
她绝不能杀了艾伦
She mustn't kill Aaron.
我说真的
I mean it.
我不想这么严厉 但她绝不能杀人
I hate to be strict but she really mustn't kill anyone.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
不
No.
早点知道也好
It's better you know now.
你爱伊芙吗
Do you love Eve?
你爱伊芙吗
Do you love Eve?
爱
Yes.
-真的吗 -当然 她是我妻子
- Are you sure? - Course I'm sure. She's my wife.
差一点
So close.
什么
What?
差一点我就能放你们走了
I was so close to letting the both of you go.
你应该选嘉玛的
You should have chose Gemma.
-尼科 -别伤害她
- Niko. - Don't hurt her.
和她没关系
This is nothing to do with her.
可我要是伤害了你 伊芙不会原谅我的 尼科
But Eve would never forgive me if I hurt you, Niko.
她会吗
Would she?
伊芙 你忘拿充电器了
Eve. You forgot your charger.
-那不是我的 -别去罗马
- That's not mine. - Don't go to Rome.
-什么 -别去 相信我
- What? - Just don't. Trust me.
别管这件事了 我被换去的那个行动...
Get out of it. The operation I've been switched to...
肯尼
Kenny?
花生酱要颗粒的还是柔滑的
Do you want chunky peanut butter or smooth?
颗粒的 谢谢
Chunky, please.
很高兴见到你 伊芙
Nice to see you, Eve.
你不拿充电器吗
Don't you need your charger?
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
回见
See you soon.
收拾得怎样
How's packing?
都有些什么
What do we have in here?
这是什么
What is this?
铁丝
Razor wire?
这是哪儿来的
How did that get in there?
不用带药
I will not be needing the pill.
是个麦
It's a mic.
你这次必须要戴 没的商量
You're gonna wear it this time, no arguing.
周六这颗
On Saturday.
聪明
Smart.
安全词是"先生"
Safe word is "gentleman".
-"先生" -不是我选的
- "Gentleman"? - I didn't choose it.
要安全词干嘛
Why do I need a safe word?
因为万一出了问题 你不能杀人脱身
Because you can't just kill your way out of this.
程序就是这样
This is the procedure.
我要怎么把"先生"这个词放进句子里
How do I even get "gentleman" into a sentence?
护照 无痕手♥机♥ 钱
Passport, clean phone and money.
不需要钱
I won't need money.
艾伦什么都会买♥♥给我的
Aaron wants to buy everything for me.
说不定我们是灵魂伴侣
Maybe we're soul mates.
你在打什么小算盘吗
Are you planning something?
要是出了什么事
Because if something happens,
你和伊芙 只能靠自己
you and Eve, you are on your own.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我以前没见过你
I haven't seen you here before.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表