剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
前情回顾
既然可以雇佣薇拉内拉 那我们就雇她
Villanelle's for hire? Let's hire her!
我分不清你是不是在开玩笑
I can't tell if you're joking.
她杀死了比尔
She murdered Bill.
我会向卡罗琳申请 把你调到其他组
I'll ask Carolyn to move you to another team.
你这是在解雇我吗
Are you sacking me?
我有件要紧事需要你帮忙
I need your help with something important.
-我很贵的 -我知道
- I'm expensive. - I know.
是谁下令杀了阿利斯泰尔·皮尔
Who ordered the hits on Alister Peel?
恶魔
Monster!
是他儿子 太经典了
It was his son - classic.
亚伦·皮尔吗
Aaron Peel?
不可能 应该是某些人搞混了
That's not right. I think someone's got something mixed up.
杰玛 这是我妻子 伊芙
Gemma, this is Eve, my wife.
我都不知道他们为什么还没离婚
I don't know why they're even still married.
尼科
Niko!
-她捅了你 -她没告诉你吗
- She stabbed you? - Didn't she tell you?
回见啦
Smell you later.
科技巨头英国法拉第公♥司♥
出♥售♥大量数据
尼科 天呐
Niko! Oh, my God.
你在外面干嘛
What are you doing out there?
她来找了我
She came to see me.
跟我说了你的所作所为
She told me what you did.
我知道你捅了她
I know you stabbed her.
你不能相信她 她撒谎成性
You can't believe her. She's a liar.
我知道
I know.
但我确实相信她
But I do believe her.
-我可以解释 -你可以吗
- I can explain. - Can you?
说呀
Well?
尼科
Niko...
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
你喜欢这样吗
Do you like all of this?
这让你性奋吗
Does it excite you?
你到底想要我怎样 伊芙
What do you want from me, Eve?
你是想要我爱你
Do you want me to love you
还是想要我让你感到畏惧
or do you want me to frighten you?
我不知道
I don't know.
上楼去
Now, go upstairs.
*你这般模样*
*There's something about*
*隐隐约约*
*The way you are*
*让我感到...*
*That makes me*
*你这般模样*
*There's something about*
*隐隐约约*
*The way you are*
*让我感到...*
*That makes me...*
杀死伊芙
第二季 第六集
希望你喜欢传教士体♥位♥!
I Hope You Like Missionary!
感觉跟一♥夜♥情♥似的
This feels like a one-night stand.
是吗
Yeah?
那个 听着哈
Look. Hey.
我现在还不想谈恋爱
I'm just really not looking for a relationship right now.
-昨晚 -太赞了
- Last night... - Was amazing.
怎么了
What?
我一夜没睡
I was up all night...
想搞清楚为什么我会觉得糟糕透顶
..Trying to work out why I felt so unbelievably shitty
又极其可悲
and...sad.
你在说...
What do you m...?
但你为什么...
But why did you...?
-我以为你很享受 -我确实享受
- I thought you enjoyed it. - I did.
我爱死了
I loved it.
那...
So, then...
怎么了
..What's going on?
我有问过你
I asked you.
你从巴黎回来的时候 我希望你能对我敞开心扉
When you got back from Paris, I wanted to talk to you.
你不会理解的
You wouldn't have understood.
-那你想错了 -我没有
- You're wrong. - No, I'm not.
我们也无从知晓了
Well, I guess we'll never know.
-我得走了 -等等
- I gotta go. - Wait.
-等等 -别叫我留下来
- Wait! - Don't...ask me to stay.
我没法再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
尼科 拜托了 我们...好好谈谈吧
Niko, please, let's just... let's talk.
别留下我一个人啊
But...don't leave me alone.
但你不是一个人 不是吗
But you're not alone, are you?
天
Oh, God.
别跟我说她又结婚了
She hasn't got married again, has she?
别担心
Don't worry.
我只是个暂住的房♥客
I'm just a house guest.
你想来点俄式烤蛋饼吗
You want some drachona?
鸡蛋加酸奶油
Eggs, sour cream.
非常健康
Very healthy.
很滋补
Restorative.
不用了 谢谢
Not for me. Thanks.
看来你们见过了
You've met.
很好
Good.
约翰从内毕罗来的
John's over from Nairobi.
肯尼亚首都
他在那边的情报局工作
He works at the bureau there.
我们是老朋友了
We're old friends.
我俩也是老朋友
We are old friends too.
卡罗琳的老朋友遍布五湖四海
Carolyn has old friends everywhere.
真开心能回来
It's so good to be back here.
大家都是老朋友
All old friends.
老朋友齐聚一堂
Old friends together.
《拍卖♥♥热》下集精彩内容
Coming up next time on Auction Fever,
在没收♥货♥物和被清算资产的拍卖♥♥中
there's something for everybody
人人都能找到自己想要的东西
at a sale of seized goods and liquidated assets.
你会被将拍卖♥♥的东西所惊艳
You'll be astonished at what goes under the hammer.
♪Dangerous Charms - The Delmonas♪
*我盯了你*
*I've been looking at you*
*有段时间了*
*For quite some time*
*你不该觉得意外*
*Should come as no surprise*
*我一直想把你占为己有*
*I've been wanting you as mine*
*我一直盯着你*
*I've been looking at you*
*你那危险的魅力*
*Your dangerous charms*
*你似乎造成了不少的伤害*
*Seems that you have been causing all those harms*
*我在你危险的魅力中不断沦陷*
*I keep falling for your dangerous charms*
*那危险的魅力*
*Oh, dangerous charms*
*宝贝 我看到你*
*I've seen you, darling*
*瞥了我一眼*
*Glancing at me*
*我见识过你那邪恶的双眸*
*I've seen your wicked, wicked eyes...*
这边走
Please.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
伊芙
Hello, Eve.
早啊
Morning.
这里真是吃早餐的不二选择啊
This is an... obvious breakfast choice.
我受不了早餐
I can't stand breakfast.
总是鸡蛋鸡蛋鸡蛋
It's just constant eggs.
我搞不懂为什么
I mean, why?
谁规定的呀
Who decided?
你把亚伦·皮尔抓起来了吗
Uh, did you pick up, uh...Aaron Peel?
没有
Hmm...no.
目前还不是时候
Not quite yet.
不是时候 为什么
Not yet? Why?
他派人杀了他父亲啊
He had his father killed.
放长线钓大鱼 伊芙
Playing the long game, Eve.
这是一名记者
This was taken...
用隐藏摄像头拍的
..With a hidden micro camera...
一段录像
..By a journalist.
我以为他不接受采访
No - I thought he didn't do press.
但他喜欢玩游戏
He likes playing games, though.
皮尔先生 对于有人指出
Mr Peel, what do you say to the criticism of you
你掌握了大量私人监控数据 而那给了你过多权力和影响力
that your control of vast amounts of private surveillance data
你怎么看待这些批评
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表