剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
英国政♥府♥通讯总部
你好 我是曼德勒行动的伊芙·波拉斯特里
Hello, this is Eve Polastri, Project Mandalay.
我想看看昨天巴黎医院谋杀案中
I need to see all the crime scene photos you have
所有犯罪现场照片
from the Paris Hospital murder yesterday.
你能用邮件把它们发过来吗
Can you email them through?
对 很紧急
Yes, it's urgent.
犯罪现场照片
下载中
苹果 夏娃[伊芙]
我可能需要一些抗生素
I think I might need some antibiotics.
你需要的是休息
What you need is rest.
你明天就会好的
You'll be right as rain tomorrow.
但我得了扁桃体炎 可能会被感染
But I get tonsillitis, it could get infected.
张嘴
Open your mouth?
说"啊"
Say, "Aah."
-没有白点 -但...
- No white spots. - But...
杞人忧天的小家伙
Little worry wart.
你明早会感觉好点 我保证
You'll feel better in the morning, I promise.
休息吧
Now get some rest.
你想要个暖壶壶吗
You'd like a hottie bottie?
什么
A what?
热水瓶
Hot water bottle.
-不了 -好吧
- I don't think so. - OK.
别 住手
Stop! Stop,
那是我妈
that's my mother!
什么 我以为...
What? I...I thought....
来吧
Come on.
来吧 妈妈 没事了
Come on, Mummy, it's alright.
没事了
It's alright.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
痴呆
Dementia.
谢天谢地 我以为...
Thank God! I thought...
我以为她是鬼 我讨厌鬼
I thought she was a ghost. I hate ghosts.
我应该提醒你的 抱歉
I should have warned you. I'm sorry.
你为什么把她关起来
Why do you lock her in?
她总是半夜离开家
She kept leaving the house in the middle of the night,
然后就迷路了
and getting lost.
所以这样对她来说更安全
So, safer for her this way.
-好了 晚安 -晚安
- OK, good night. - Good night.
-朱利安 -你感觉怎样
- Julian. - How are you feeling?
我需要你叫医生
I need you to call the doctor.
告诉他我需要替加环素 或...
Er, tell him I need tigecycline,
主要用于治疗18岁以上患者由敏感菌引起的感染
或头孢吡肟..Or cefepime.
用于治疗由敏感菌所引起的各种感染
-那些是什么 -还有...
- What are those? - And I...
我需要你去药店买♥♥些药
I need some things from the pharmacy. I...
我昨晚给你写了份清单
I wrote you a list last night.
杀菌剂 阿司匹林 布洛芬
"Antiseptic, aspirin, ibuprofen..."
某人患了疑病症啊
Someone's a hypochondriac.
我该走了 你已经...
You know, I should leave. You've...
-你已经对我很好了 -不要走
- You've already been so kind. - No, please don't.
我当然会去药店
Er, of course, I'll go to the pharmacy.
反正我也得去给我妈买♥♥些药
I...I have to pick up things for Mum, anyway, so...
卫生...
"Sanitary...
巾
"..Pads."
药店店员到时一定会说长道短
I'll cause a bit of a stir at the pharmacy.
我得告诉他们这是买♥♥给我...女朋友的
I'll have to tell them they're for my...girlfriend.
你想跟我谈谈这事吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不想
No.
也行
Maybe.
你对精神变♥态♥者有什么了解
What do you know about psychopaths?
我上的是寄宿学校 你自己想想
I went to boarding school.
你对这起案件作何感受
So, what does this look like to you?
只针对这一起谋杀来说
This particular murder?
向脚趾甲下方注射空气 引起心脏病发作
A heart attack caused by air injected under the toenail.
-很谨慎 -是吧
- Discreet. - Right? Right?
手法巧妙 非常机智
Subtle.
-无聊 -无聊
- Boring. - Boring?
相对来说 没错
Relatively, yes.
薇拉内拉是个寻求关注的人
Villanelle is an attention seeker.
大部分精神变♥态♥者都是
Most psychopaths are.
她喜欢哗众取宠
I mean, she likes playing to the gallery.
她想让谋杀变得有趣
She wants it to be fun.
当她杀了人 她希望让人们知道
She wants people to know when she's killed someone.
她想让我知道
She wants me to know.
你
You?
或者别人
Whoever. People.
-不是她干的 -不是她
- It wasn't her. - It wasn't her.
我的两个小姑娘怎么样啦
How are my two girls?
反正我对她没有足够的信任
Wouldn't trust her enough to understand
她叙述的情况不能让我信服
what's going on anyway.
坐下
Sit down!
我一丁点都不相信她
I wouldn't even trust her around a dead rat.
我讨厌这电视剧 太难看了
Hate this show. Horrible.
朱利安 我需要你去药店一趟
Julian, I need you to go to the pharmacy.
可以开开窗吗 好热
Oh, can we maybe open a window? It's so hot.
你还在发烧 开窗可不是个好主意
I don't think that's a very good idea with your fever.
瞧你的头发
Look at your hair.
乱糟糟的
It's all messy.
小傻瓜
Silly.
这样
There.
好了
There.
整整齐齐的
Nice and neat.
-你好呀 亲爱的 -我的天
- Hello, dear. - Oh! God.
什么...
What...
真高兴能再次见到你
How lovely to see you again.
你是装的吗
Are you faking it?
黛比最近怎么样
How's Deb?
-黛比发福了 -我的天 多么可惜
- Deb got fat. - Oh, dear. What a shame.
可惜
Shame.
小心朱利安 好吗
You will be careful of Julian, won't you?
什么
What?
他真的是个好孩子
He's a good boy, really.
什么意思
What do you mean?
回♥回♥神
Come back.
你在逗我吧
You're kidding me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你是说全世界最富有的人之一
You're telling me one of the richest men in the world
就住在这房♥子里吗
lives in this house?
你好 他的家人们都在里面吗
Hello. Are the family inside?
都在 请进吧 女士
They are. Go right ahead, ma'am.
伊芙 闭上嘴
Close your mouth, Eve.
也不是那么金碧辉煌嘛
It's not exactly Versailles, is it?
和你想象的有所出入吗
Not what you were expecting?
抱歉
Oh, I'm...so sorry.
没关系 习惯人们诧异的目光了
That's alright. People are always surprised.
他曾经会路过这栋房♥子
He used to walk past this house
就在每天早晨的上学路上
on his way to school every morning.
他说这是他见过最好的房♥子
Said it was the nicest house he'd ever seen.
所以当他赚到了第一个百万的时候
So, when he made his first million...
就把它买♥♥了下来 从此再也没离开过
..He bought it. And never left.
真好
That's awesome.
"真好"
Awesome.
我们速战速决吧
Let's get this over and done with, shall we?
-这是安珀 -你好
- Amber. - Hello.
你说是有关爸爸的事
You said there was something about Dad.
是的 这件事也许很难让你们接受
Yes. We've come here with rather difficult news.
-什么事 他又死了一次吗 -亚伦
- What? Has he died again? - Aaron!
恐怕二位的父亲是被人杀害的
I'm afraid your father was murdered.
不
No.
-不可能 -他死于心脏病发
- That's not right. - He had a heart attack.
当时我们都在现场
We were both here.
应该是某些人搞混了
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表