剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
gives you too much power and influence?
你自己不也爱搞点小监控嘛
You're not averse to a bit of surveillance yourself.
-什么意思 -别当我是傻子
- What do you mean? - Please, don't play me for a fool.
-你包里的摄像头 -什么
- The camera in your bag. - What?
你喜欢拍摄你不该拍的东西 对吧
You like recording things you shouldn't, don't you?
别关呀
Oh, don't turn it off.
这会很有趣的
This is gonna be fun.
来看看
Let's see.
我应该和你的老板分享些什么趣事呢
What choice little titbit could I share with your employers?
怎么回事
What's going on?
不如告诉他们你和你妻子玩SM的事
How about the, uh, S&M sessions you have with your wife?
什么
I'm sorry?
她还和朋友拿这事开玩笑呢
She does, um, laugh about it with her friends.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
纸始终包不住火
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.
我们得和这个记者聊聊
We need to speak to this guy.
有点晚了
Bit late for that.
皮尔派人杀了他吗
Peel had him killed?
法灵顿的一个下水道
A sewer, underneath Farringdon.
官方说法是"城市探险者不自量力终致死"
"Urban explorer overreached himself" Is the official story.
我兄弟以前总是把他的仓鼠塞进老厕所的洞里
My brother used to jam his hamsters into an old loo roll...
用牙刷不停地戳它们
..Prod them through with a toothbrush,
看一分钟能塞多少只进去
see how many he could do in a minute.
多少
How many could he?
三只
Three.
有一场法拉第会议将在罗马举♥行♥
There's a Pharaday conference being held in Rome.
两周之后
Two weeks from now.
你需要确保我们到时候能参与进去
You need to make sure that we're there with him.
派人去接近皮尔 跟让性犯罪者
Getting someone close to Peel's about as easy
去女修道院的难度差不多
as getting a...sex offender into a convent.
那就是很简单咯
So, quite easy, then?
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
他没有任何朋友
He doesn't have any friends.
也没交过女朋友 或者男朋友
He's never had a girlfriend - or boyfriend,
或者是拟真性♥爱♥机器人
or...anatomically correct sex robot.
他生性多疑
He's paranoid.
他不是随随便便就能接近的
It's not like someone can just swan in in a tight dress.
所以有人可以吗
Can they?
我不行 他已经见过我了
Well, it can't be me. I've already met him.
总有人可以
There's got to be someone.
跟卡罗琳说是你的主意
Tell Carolyn it was your idea.
行
Fine.
看来卡罗琳原谅你了呀
So, Carolyn's forgiven you, then?
我们已经原谅彼此了
We have forgiven each other.
你是来这里吼我的吗
Have you come here to yell at me?
因为你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 然后带薇拉内拉溜走吗
For selling me out and skipping town with Villanelle?
不是
No.
完全不是 那事我早抛在脑后了
No, not at all. I've forgotten all about it.
没什么事
It's totally fine.
你没在吼
Ah, you're not yelling,
但却给人一种在大吼的感觉
but it feels like you're yelling.
我们想给你和薇拉内拉一个提议
We want to make you and Villanelle an offer -
其中不包含谋杀他人
which doesn't involve killing someone.
嗨 搭档
Hi, partner.
欢迎到我新家来
Welcome to my new home.
你和尼科怎么样了
How's it going with Niko?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你想要我不杀人吗
You want me NOT to kill someone?
你清楚我是干什么的吧
You do know what I do, right?
这更难
This is harder -
这是个挑战
a challenge.
我不喜欢被挑战
I don't like to be challenged.
-你想让我找别人吗 -不要
- Do you want me to ask someone else? - No!
很好
Good. So,
你要接近亚伦·皮尔
Aaron Peel.
亚伦不喜欢和人接触
Aaron doesn't like people.
他唯一的感情关系是和他的妹妹 安珀
The only relationship he has is with his sister, Amber.
我们就利用她来接近他
So we use her to get to him.
她会去参加在伦敦的互助会
She's going to AA meetings in London.
很机智呀
Clever.
那么
So...
你想要我用哪个身份呢
..Who do you want?
上大学前休假一年
Gap year tragedy, who...
却可悲地爱上了自己的毒贩
..Who fell in love with her coke dealer?
还是来自悉尼的防晒霜企业继承人
Suncream heiress from Sydney
有着自己大获成功的比基尼品牌
who has her own, like, super successful bikini brand?
不行吗
No?
有了
I know.
她刚从纽约来到这里
She's just arrived from New York
之前因为喝得酩酊大醉 差点从桥上跳下去
after one too many nights on the wrong side of the bridge
她还有着非常非常惹人烦的口音
and she has a really, really, really annoying accent.
我喜欢她的口音
I like her accent.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
比莉
Billie.
比莉
Billie.
肯尼 能给比莉仿造社交媒体账号♥吗
Oh, Kenny, could you make a start on Billie's social media presence?
需要做得无懈可击
It needs to be watertight,
把账号♥建立日期尽量做得久远一点
so backdate it - go WAY back.
亚伦会调查任何接近他们的人
Aaron will check on anyone who comes near them.
我是雨果
Hugo.
什么
What?
你刚才叫我肯尼
You called me Kenny.
有吗
Oh. Did I?
抱歉
Sorry.
给她安排一份工作
Um, give her a job.
算了 不要有工作
You know what? No, no job.
搞几个看似高大上的学位
A couple of vanity degrees.
那种没啥屁用的
Something wishy-washy.
哲学 艺术史
Philosophy? History of Art?
很可以
Great.
加几次酒驾记录
Throw in a couple of DUIs -
别让她背景显得太干净
don't make her too clean.
机智
Smart.
白富美Ins名媛马上诞生
One rich insta-hottie coming up.
这次行动
This operation...
要严格遵守莫斯科规则..Is strictly Moscow rules.
据说是冷战期间制定的经验法则
供在莫斯科行动的间谍和其他人所用
把这看作是冷战
Cold War. Analogue.
不要有信息交流 不要打电♥话♥ 不要发邮件
No messages, no calls, no emails.
我们必须假设亚伦
We have to act on the assumption
会将一切都监控和记录下来
that Aaron will be watching and recording everything,
包括监视他的妹妹 所以...
including his sister, so...
不要暴露身份 一秒都不行
no breaking cover, not even for a second.
你才是真正的老大 是吧
You're the real boss, aren't you?
-薇拉内拉 -嘘 伊芙
- Villanelle... - Shh! Eve.
别那么没大没小
Don't be disrespectful.
继续说吧 卡罗琳
Please, Carolyn.
没错 我就是
Yes. I am.
伊芙 薇拉内拉 这位是我们的军需官
Eve, Villanelle, here's our quartermaster.
你好啊 先生
Hello, sir.
早
Good morning.
会给我配一个带激光的手表吗
Do I get a watch with a laser in it?
我已经做这一行有17年了
I've been doing this now for 17 years.
你知道这种笑话我听过多少次吗
Do you know how often these jokes get made?
很多次吗
A lot?
从没
Never.
外勤特工工作的时候
Field agents approach their work
必须要保证严肃认真
with the solemnity it warrants.
麦粒式微型麦克风
Grain-of-wheat microphone.
即使在手♥机♥处于休眠状态时
Piggybacks on the GPS signal from your phone,
也可接收手♥机♥传出的GPS信♥号♥♥
even when dormant.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表