剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
我刚来的
I just got here.
那我可真幸运
Well, lucky me, then.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
行了 汤米 别烦她了
Alright, Tommy, leave her alone.
-请 -我们只是在聊天
- Please. - We were just talking.
他杀了3个女人
He's killed three women.
他也能把我杀了
He could kill the shit out of me.
没听卡洛琳说你要来
Carolyn didn't mention that you were coming.
我没告诉她
She doesn't know.
好的
OK.
我在这说的话都会保密的吧
What I say in here, it's confidential, right?
对 只要你没杀过人 就没事
Yep. As long as you didn't kill anyone, you should be alright.
我们让杀手 那位精神病患者
So we're putting our asset, the psychopath,
卧底好几天了
undercover for a few days.
她身处高压环境 那个男的...
It's a high-stress environment with a man who's...
又很烦人
extremely irritating,
跟精神病似的 至少也是个控制狂
likely a psychopath, most definitely a control freak.
所以我想问问你 有没有什么办法
So I wanted to ask you if there's anything you can think of,
能降低失控后的危险
anything that might defuse things if they get out of hand.
但他们不是已经
But aren't they already
把一个 甚至两个暴♥力♥精神病
Putting a violent psychopath, possibly two,
放到危险情境下了吗
in a high-risk situation
还... 盼望着有好结果
and just... hoping for the best?
我希望她能安全
Well, I want her to be safe.
她听起来可以照顾好自己
Sounds like she can take care of herself.
不 她不行
No, she can't.
每当有人来见我
You know, when people come to see me,
想谈论别人的时候
wanting to talk about someone else,
他们往往是想谈自己 所以...
they almost always want to talk about themselves, so...
-我是来工作的 -当然了
- I'm here for work. - Of course.
你一天有多长时间... 在想她
How much of the day do you spend... thinking about her?
大部分
Most of it.
你们有什么关系了吗
Are you two in a relationship?
-什么关系 -性关系
- Define relationship. - Are you having sex?
没有
No.
家里有什么事吗
How are things at home?
我丈夫离开了
My husband left me.
你有没有...
Are you...
做什么平常不会做的事
behaving differently, doing things you normally wouldn't?
有
Yes.
-你缺安全感吗 -没错
- Do you feel unsafe? - Yeah.
你此刻...
How else do you feel...
还有什么感觉
right now?
我感觉...
I feel...
完全清醒
wide awake.
我建议过你...
I recommended that you be...
退出这次行动
taken off this operation,
我说你太投入 太牵连
I said you were too involved and too compromised,
但他们没有听
but my recommendation was ignored.
我是为你的安全着想
I'm telling you for your own safety.
谢谢你 我会牢记
Thank you. I'll bear that in mind.
小心点
Be careful.
你不想沦落进这里的
You don't want to end up in here.
-护照给我 -先生太太贵姓
- Give me my passport. - Mr and Mrs?
-我们不是 -真抱歉
- No. - I'm so sorry.
带比莉去看♥房♥♥间 利里夫人
Show Billie to her room, Mrs Leary.
整天困在酒店房♥间里无事可做
Cooped up in a hotel room all day with nothing to do.
该怎么打发时间呢
How will we pass the time?
把东西都布置好
Set up everything in here.
为什么要选我的房♥间
Why's it got to be my room?
我可不想这些东西在我房♥间里
'Cause I don't want all this shit in my room.
浴室在那边
Bathroom's through there.
您的衣服在衣柜里
Your clothes are in the closet.
怎么这么快
What, already? How?
这不是我的衣服
These aren't my clothes.
-我的包在哪 -你会拿到的
- Where is my bag? - You'll get it back.
好吧 里面有我的东西
OK, well, it has my things in it.
这里有你需要的一切
You have everything you need here.
我的避孕药呢
My contraceptive pill?
你在这不会用到的
You won't need that while you're here.
皮尔先生已经为你挑好一切
Mr Peel has chosen everything for you.
你怎么不试试呢
Why don't you try some things on?
操
Shit.
也许她跟艾伦忙着呢
Maybe she's busy with Aaron.
她可不是那样干活的
That's not how she works.
但那么多钱是很难抵抗的
Quite hard to resist, though, with all that cash.
而且他长得也不错
And he's actually not bad-looking.
她要是不戴麦 我就弄死她
If she's not wearing it, I'll kill her.
放轻松 可能她只是没时间戴
Relax. She probably just hasn't had time to put it on yet.
给我备用的
Get the back-up.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我们得听到她才行 我要把麦给她
We need to be able to hear her. I need to get her a mic.
是吗 还是你就是想见她而已
Do you? Or do you just wanna see her?
罗马很适合你
Rome suits you.
你喜欢你的东西吗
Did you like your things?
-超爱 -你很漂亮
- I love them. - You look good.
这件上衣是工作室花几百个小时做的
It took hundreds of hours to make the jacket at the atelier.
感觉如何
What does it feel like?
-感觉... -摸摸看
- It feels... - Touch it.
尝尝面包
Try the bread.
谢谢
Thank you.
注意力集中
Stay focused.
回去吧 我要开会
We're going home. I have a meeting.
好
OK.
路上有家冰淇淋店
There's an ice-cream shop on the way.
我希望你尝尝
I want you to try the crema.
我想我可以看着你吃
And I thought I could watch you eat it.
等不及了
Can't wait.
-她怎么样 -挺好的
- How was she? - Fine.
她玩得很愉快
She's having a great time.
你想干嘛 比莉
What are you up to, Billie?
♪ 无论如何 ♪
♪ One way or another ♪
♪ 我都要找到你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna find ya ♪
-♪ 无论如何 ♪ -太好了
- ♪ One way or another ♪ - Yes!
♪ 我都要得到你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win ya ♪
♪ 得到你 得到你... ♪
♪ Get ya, I'll get ya... ♪
我就知道她不会让我失望
I knew she wouldn't let me down.
接上了
Tune!
♪ 我要见你 见你 见你 见你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna meet ya, meet ya, meet ya, meet ya ♪
♪ 无论如何 ♪
♪ One way or another ♪
♪ 我都要找到你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna find ya ♪
♪ 我要得到你 得到你 得到你 得到你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya ♪
♪ 无论如何 ♪
♪ One way or another ♪
♪ 我要得到你... ♪
♪ I'm gonna win ya... ♪
你做了什么
What have you done?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
腰带不是很配这一套
That belt doesn't go with that.
-我喜欢 -我不喜欢
- I like it. - Well, I don't.
你把它毁了 摘掉
You're ruining it. Take it off.
摘掉
Take it off.
行吧
OK.
这就好多了
There. Much better.
一定要完美 不完美还有什么意义
It has to be perfect. There's no point if it isn't perfect.
会有一些人来吃饭
There are some people coming for dinner.
都是精挑细选的买♥♥家
Business. The first of a select few.
-你会无聊透顶的 -不会的
- You'll be bored stiff. - I'll be fine.
你会觉得无聊
You'll be bored.
好吧
OK.
我会无聊
I'll be bored.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表