剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
Come on, Kenny.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是薇拉内拉
Villanelle.
她还在伦敦
She's still in London.
而且接近过我 近到足以把这个放进了我包里
And she was close enough that she could put that in my bag.
你给杰丝看了吗
Have you shown Jess this?
还没
Not yet.
我需要你查出康斯坦丁的家人在哪里
I need you to find out where Konstantin's family are.
他们在证人保护计划中 伊芙
They're in witness protection, Eve.
他们仍会是安全的
They'll still be safe.
我只是需要一些筹码
I just need some leverage.
不行
No.
不行吗
No?
你知道我们机会渺茫吧
You realise we only have a small window for this, right?
她可能明天就离开了 也可能早就离开了
She might be gone by tomorrow. She might be gone already.
-那这次跟丢了就算了 -不行
- So we lose her this time. - No!
抱歉 不行 妈妈会...
I'm sorry, no. Mum, would be...
妈妈
Oh, Mom?
你害怕惹你妈妈生气吗
You're afraid of upsetting your mom?
你压根不知道你妈妈在和谁共享信息
You have no idea who your mom is sharing information with.
你为我工作
You work for me.
我需要地址
I need the address,
所以就去给我查地址
so go find me the address,
马上去
now.
好吧 谢了
OK. Thanks.
嗨 雷蒙德
Oh, hi, Raymond.
不 我不知道你在说什么
Mm, no, I don't know what you're talking about.
我一分钱都没花
I haven't spent any money.
我也爱你 雷蒙德
Well, I love you too, Raymond.
卡罗琳不在
Carolyn is not in.
我知道
I know.
你要杯喝的吗
Can I fix you another drink?
薇拉内拉在伦敦
Villanelle is in London.
你想从我这里得到什么
And what do you want from me?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
卡罗琳知道你在这里吗
Does Carolyn know you're here?
不知道
No.
为什么不知道
Why not?
因为我要给你一些她不会给你的东西
Because I'm going to offer you something she won't.
你想知道你家人在哪吗
Do you want to know where your family are?
他们离这儿甚至都不是很远
You know, they're not even that far away from here.
十二门徒在伦敦行动期间 会把派出的人安排在哪里
Where do the Twelve keep their assets while they're in London?
伊芙 你这是在犯错
Eve, you're making a mistake.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
好吧 如果你坚持的话
OK, if you're sure.
我会尽我所能
I'll do my best.
是有那么几个地方
There are a few places.
我得四处打听一下才能确定
I have to ask around to be sure.
需要几个小时
It will take a few hours.
那去吧
Then get going.
确定了就打给我
And call me when you know.
你好啊 拉里
Hello, Larry.
接待处
您好 汤普森女士
Hello, Ms Thompson.
希望您今天过得愉快
Hope you're having a pleasant day.
请注意 酒店来了位新客人
Do be aware that the hotel now has a new guest.
♪Mama - Unloved♪
*妈妈*
*Mama*
*我做了件坏事*
*I did something bad*
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for informing me.
*妈妈*
*Mama*
*我陷入了过去*
*I looked back*
*妈妈*
*Mama*
*我犯了个错误*
*I made a mistake*
*妈妈*
*Mama*
*解开我的心锁吧*
*Unlocked my heart*
*救我 救我*
*Mayday, mayday*
*我能听到你说的话*
*I can hear the words you say...*
*几乎每天都能听到*
*I hear them almost every day*
喂
Yes.
地址是什么
What's the address?
♪Les yeux noirs - Sergei Trofanov♪
这个拥抱太糟糕了
This is a terrible hug.
那也许你不该开枪打我
Then maybe you shouldn't have shot me.
你不会还在生我的气吧
You're not still mad about that?
我故意射偏 确保你不会死
I aimed to make sure I didn't kill you.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你瞄准了我的心脏
You aimed at my heart.
确实
Yeah, I did.
干净利落 就像你教我的那样
Nice and clean, just like you taught me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没我的日子怎么样
How is it without me?
我爱死了
I love it.
雷蒙德最棒了
Yeah, Raymond is the best.
他超有趣
He is so much fun.
非常搞笑 而且
Really hilarious, and, er, well...
还有点性感
..Kind of sexy, too.
他们居然给你分配了雷蒙德
They gave you Raymond?
是啊
Mm, yeah.
你知道雷蒙德的报酬是什么吗
You know how Raymond get paid?
-丑不拉几的夹克吗 -不 他们不会付他钱
- Ugly jackets? - No, they don't pay him any money.
他们让他做那个终止合约的人
They let him be the person who terminates the contracts.
就像赛马一样
Like, er, racehorses.
当马跑不动了 就把马射杀
When they can't race anymore, they get shot.
雷蒙德就是那个开枪的人
And Raymond is the guy with the gun.
好吧
Yeah, right.
我外面有辆车 要一起走吗
I have a car outside. Are you coming?
不了
No, thanks.
好吧
Ok.
在军情六处的队伍来之前
You've got five minute to get out
你有五分钟的时间离开
before MI6 and their guns arrive.
我告诉了他们你在这里
I told them you were here.
狗屁
Bullshit.
安全
All clear.
自己干没有那么多钱赚
There's not enough money in freelance.
得了吧
Come on,
我人脉那么广
with my contacts,
你可以自己做主
you'll be your own boss.
那你就成了我的皮条客
You would be my pimp.
不是皮条客
Not your pimp.
是搭档
Your partner.
五五分
50-50?
还是等着被雷蒙德勒死
Or you could get strangled by Raymond?
或者被全副武装的警♥察♥击毙呢
Or shot by armed police?
想象下
Imagine?
死在这张地毯上
Dying on that carpet?
多少钱
How much money?
很多钱
A lot.
武警
Armed police!
开门
Open the door!
你已经被我们包围
We've got you surrounded.
房♥间安全
Room clear.
没有人
No-one here.
我们可能错过她了
I think we missed her.
妈的
Shit.
天呐 她在里面
Oh, my God, she's in here.
她在那扇门后面 她在门后面
She's behind that door. She's behind that door!
-行动 行动 -避让
- Move, move! - Stand back.
三 二 一
3, 2, 1.
三 二...
3, 2...
房♥间安全
Room clear.
什么
What?
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表