剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
你和薇拉内尔是怎么回事
What's the deal with you and Villanelle?
你一天有多长时间在想她
How much of the day do you spend thinking about her?
大部分
Most of it.
你好 搭档
Hi, partner!
我不想这么严厉 但她绝不能杀人
I hate to be strict but she really mustn't kill anyone.
我想要你做的薯饼的菜谱
I want the recipe to your shepherd's pie.
-尼科 -能放过我们了吗
- Niko... - Are you gonna leave us alone now?
当然不能 坐下吧
Of course not. Why don't you sit down?
我要去罗马 跟我走
I'm going to Rome. Come with me.
艾伦的别♥墅♥附近有家旅馆 你可以住进去
There's a hotel near to Aaron's palazzo you can stay in.
安全词是"先生"
The safe word is "gentleman".
听起来你有竞争者了 伊芙
Sounds like you've got competition, Eve.
他们都是冷血的变♥态♥ 绝配啊
They're both cold-blooded psychopaths. The perfect match.
会有一些人来吃饭 都是买♥♥家
There are some people coming for dinner. Business.
那就是皮尔的武器
So that's Peel's weapon.
-你都录下来了吗 -嗯
- Did we get all that? - Yeah.
你总得给自己放个假
You should let yourself go once in a while.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好吧
OK.
早上好
Morning.
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
睡得好吗
Sleep well?
好极了
Like a baby.
给你带了咖啡 小鲜肉收割机
I got you a coffee, Mrs Robinson.
打给杰斯通知她我们的进展
Just call Jess and let her know how we're doing.
要讲多少细节合适
How much detail would you like me to go into?
你去陪你女朋友吧
I'll let you get back to your girlfriend.
都凉了
It's cold.
喂 杰斯
Hi, Jess.
我们今天要出门吗
Are we going out today?
要 等我手头忙完
Yes. When I've finished this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
有几个潜在顾客要来
Some potential buyers are coming by
我在找他们的把柄
so I'm just looking through their knicker drawers.
我能看吗
Can I see?
这家伙
There's this chap.
这位先生有点奇怪
What a weird-looking gentleman.
操
Shit.
雨果
Hugo.
雨果...
Hugo...
好
OK.
-伊芙 -太好了 你还活着
- Eve. - My God, you're alive.
我装死的 大丈夫能屈能伸
I played dead. The hero's technique.
薇拉内尔说了安全词
Villanelle used the safe word.
有点晚了吧
Well, it's a bit late for that.
来 躺下 好了
Here. Lie down. OK.
-按好 -你要干嘛
- Press down. - What are you doing?
我去楼下喊人叫救护车
I'll tell them downstairs. They'll call an ambulance.
-别走 求你了 -你会没事的
- Don't leave me. Please! - You'll be OK.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please!
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
伊芙
Eve!
有人吗
Hello?
冷静
OK.
请问一下
Excuse me.
有人吗
Excuse me.
早上好
Buon giorno.
会说英语吗
You speak English?
我在找一个朋友
I'm looking for a friend of mine.
我好像看他进来了
I thought I saw him come in here.
-他长什么样 -高个子 皮夹克
- What does he look like? - He's tall. Leather jacket.
-什么时候 -大概五分钟前
- When was this? - About five minutes ago.
非常抱歉 先生 我没看见有人进来
I'm really sorry, sir. I haven't seen anyone come in.
今天一直都很安静
It's been really quiet today.
您去隔壁问问吧
Maybe try next door.
你住罗马吗
Do you live here, in Rome?
对
Yes.
今晚有空吗
Are you free tonight?
-什么 -吃顿饭
- What? - For dinner.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
我... 我六点下班
My... My shift finishes at 6:00.
好 那我六点来接你
OK. I'll pick you up at 6:00, then.
我叫丹尼
My name's Danny.
你喜欢寿司吗
Do you like sushi?
-当然喜欢 -太好了
- Sure, I love sushi. - Great. Cool.
晚上见
See you later, then.
挺好
Cool.
谢谢
Grazie.
伊芙·博拉斯特里
Eve Polastri.
怎么了
Yes?
当特工那么不赚钱吗
Do the secret service really pay that badly?
我肯定能给你找个
I would have found you something more exciting
比打扫房♥间更有意思的差事
than cleaning my house, if I'd known.
那是我的... 拆信刀吗
Is that my... letter opener?
你想干嘛 削死我
What are you going to do, whittle me to death?
你好 伊芙
Hi, Eve.
见到你真好
It's so nice to see you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russian?
意想不到
Now, that is a surprise.
-口音学的很到位 -谢谢
- Good accent. Very precise. - Thank you.
你们认识
And you know each other.
虽然我早起了疑心 却没料到这一出
I thought I smelled a rat but I wasn't expecting that.
受宠若惊啊
I'm flattered.
军情六处吓坏了吧
MI6 must be terrified.
伊芙 吃点早餐吧
Eve, can I get you some breakfast?
-不了 -很好吃的
- No. - It's really good.
你说有麻烦了
You said you were in trouble.
真的
I am.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你知道艾伦还拍电影吗
You know Aaron makes movies, Eve?
虽说不是什么好电影
I mean, they're not great.
谋杀场面还可以 但缺少剧情
The murders are OK but I want more story, you know?
你看到了
You saw them?
你不希望我看到吗
You didn't want me to see them?
我们走吧 立刻
Let's go. Now.
-给我做事吧 -给你做事
Come work for me. Come work for you?
做什么
Like what?
帮你拍电影
Help you make your movies?
没错
Yes.
你对她是三分钟热度
You'll get bored with her.
我永远不会让你无聊
You'll never get bored here.
我保证
I'll make sure of it.
我们都不会再无聊了
Neither of us will ever be bored again.
薇拉内尔
Villanelle.
让我想想
I'm thinking.
有什么好想的
What's there to think about?
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
没有别人了
There's nobody else.
我可以给你一切
I'll give you everything.
一切
Everything?
应有尽有
You can have all of it.
你听见了吗 伊芙
Did you hear that, Eve?
一切
Everything.
现在就可以
Start now.
你要我杀了伊芙吗
You want me to kill Eve?
嗯
Yeah.
你觉得我会杀了你吗 伊芙
Do you think I would kill you, Eve?
会
Yes.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表