剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
前情回顾
皮尔公♥司♥拥有大量的敏感信息
The Peel Company own vast amounts of sensitive information.
-所以我们一直在盯着他们 -欢迎加入曼德勒行动
- So we've kept an eye on them. - Welcome to Operation Mandalay.
有位新女孩出现了
There's a new girl in town.
-军情六处在追查她吗 -伊芙·波拉斯特里在追查
- MI6 are looking for her? - Eve Polastri.
她已经完全忘记你了
She's forgotten all about you.
你知道薇拉内拉在哪吗
Do you know where Villanelle is?
-卡罗琳知道你在这里吗 -我要给你一些她不会给你的东西
- Does Carolyn know you're here? - I'm going to offer you something she won't.
自己干没有那么多钱赚
There's not enough money in freelance.
-那你就成了我的皮条客 -是搭档 五五分
- You'd be my pimp. - Your partner. 50-50?
她在门后面
She's behind that door!
康斯坦丁和薇拉内拉选择了他们的立场
Konstantin and Villanelle have chosen their side.
永远不要再背着我行动 永远不要
Never go behind my back again ever.
《越野车轮》
摩托车越野
你可以进去了
You can go in now.
不好意思 卡罗琳
Sorry, Carolyn.
-要来点吗 -不了 谢谢
- Oh, do you want one? - No, thank you.
这事搞得有点一团糟了呀 你说呢 卡罗琳
Bit of a cock-up, this, isn't it, really, Carolyn?
保罗在电♥话♥里对我哭哭啼啼了一整晚
I've had Paul bending my ear on the phone all night.
-你知道吗 他被男朋友甩了 -天呐
- Did you know his boyfriend left him? - Oh, dear.
他会好起来的 只是需要痛快地哭一场
He'll cheer up. He just needed a good cry.
如果不是你上个月在黎巴嫩的行动
Look, if it wasn't for your operation in Lebanon last month
我们也许不会因为你那位
we might have got away with this
玩消失的俄♥罗♥斯♥线人而被处罚
Russian asset of yours going A.W.O.L.
-没错 -但俗话说得好
- Yes. - But you know what they say.
一次失败[一根屌♥]可能是意外
One cock-up is an accident.
两次失败[两根屌♥]就像是粗心大意了
Two cock-ups starts to look like carelessness.
或是3P
Or a threesome.
我觉得应该终止曼德勒行动
I think we need to pull the plug on Operation Manderley.
-我不觉得 -卡罗琳 拜托
- No, I don't think so... - Please, Carolyn...
我的老天爷啊 卡罗琳
Jesus Christ, Carolyn!
如果我想被人折磨到菊花流血
If I wanted to get screwed till my asshole bled,
我不如找个周五晚上 去「酷刑花♥园♥」I'd go down to Torture Garden on a Friday night
伦敦著名的性癖酒吧
直接来一次口逼菊全套
and ask for the Full Shitting English!
康斯坦丁之前待在你家
Konstantin was in your house.
至少你能当个差强人意的保姆吧
The least you could do was be a passable nanny.
现在却要我给你擦屁♥股♥
Now I'm the cunny left holding this shitcake.
海伦 一切都在掌控中 我保证
It's all in hand, Helen, I promise.
你完全不必担心
There's nothing at all for you to worry about.
一切都在按照计划进行
It's all going according to plan.
你确定吗
You're certain?
我向你保证
You have my word.
很好
Good.
谢谢你 卡罗琳
Thank you, Carolyn.
抱歉 我没管住脾气
Sorry, I got a bit cross.
没关系
Not at all.
对了 我该怎么和保罗说
Oh, what shall I tell Paul?
告诉他
Tell him...
我很遗憾他和男朋友分手了
I'm sorry to hear about his boyfriend.
但天涯何处无芳草呢
There are plenty more fish in the sea.
杀死伊芙
第二季 第四集
非常时期
Desperate Times
她总是在念叨素食主义那些事
She just won't shut up about being vegan.
你要是不喜欢她 就别和她约会了
If you don't like her, don't go out with her.
我喜欢她的身体 我只是不喜欢她这个人
I like her body, I just don't like her.
周末很愉快嘛 伊芙
Good weekend, Eve?
难道某个箱子里装着格温妮斯·帕特洛的头吗
Is Gwyneth Paltrow's head in a box here somewhere?
美国著名女演员
电影《七♥宗♥罪♥》中 所饰角色被砍头 并装进了箱子里
小心我把你的头放进箱子
I'll put your head in a box.
我们要找到「幽灵」 对吧
We need to find The Ghost, right?
-那我们就找她 -那薇拉内拉呢
- So we find her. - What about Villanelle?
-她怎么了 -给我们讲下进展吧
- What about her? - So, catch us up.
卡罗琳昨晚来了通电♥话♥
Carolyn called last night.
阿利斯泰尔·皮尔的教子 乔纳森·麦克维
Alistair Peel's godson, Jonathan McVey,
上周死于心脏病发作
died of a heart attack last week.
当时他独自一人在办公室 没有监控
He was in his office alone, no C.C.T.V.
所以我把所有资料都翻了一遍
So I have been looking through everything
看最近是否还有任何
to see if anyone
与阿利斯泰尔·皮尔有关的人去世了
connected to Alister Peel has died recently.
-结果呢 -无论这是怎么回事
- And? - And whatever this is,
都是预谋已久的
it's been planned for a long time.
十个月前
Ten months ago,
皮尔公♥司♥的首席执行官死于胰岛素副作用
Peel's C.E.O. Died from a reaction to insulin.
他的前女友在六个月前度假时
His ex-girlfriend died from anaphylactic shock
-死于过敏性休克 -我们之前怎么没发现
- on holiday six months ago. - How did we miss this?
因为在当时看来 这些死亡都毫不可疑
Because none of it looked suspicious at the time.
他患有Ⅰ型糖尿病
He had type-1 diabetes,
她对贝类严重过敏
she had a severe shellfish allergy.
这几起谋杀都被伪装得十分自然
These deaths were made to look... natural.
甚至近乎...像是意外死亡
Almost... accidental.
雨果
Hugo?
你那尘封多时的牛津学位是时候派上用场了
Put that Oxford degree you never talk about to good use.
趁亚伦·皮尔还活着 安排我们见一面
Get us a meeting with Aaron Peel before he keels over.
♪Remember - Unloved & Etienne Daho♪
*记得我吗*
*Remember me*
*你曾认得我*
*I'm someone you used to know from*
*我曾是你*
*Used to be*
*记得吗*
*Remember*
阿姆斯特丹
所以呢
So?
今晚
Tonight.
别一脸不情愿
Don't be a snot.
这种活赚报酬多
This kind of work pays a lot of money.
可是很无聊
It's boring.
那就把它弄得有趣点
Then make it fun.
让伊芙·波拉斯特里看看她错过了什么
Show Eve Polastri what she's missing, huh?
让她知道和你相比 那个新杀手有多无趣
Show her how boring this other woman is compared to you.
走吧
Come.
衬衫是怎么回事啊
What's with the shirt?
走吧
Come!
说真的 别再自己一个人去买♥♥衣服了
Seriously, do not go shopping on your own again.
*记得那支舞吗*
*Remember dancing*
*那是当时*
*That was then*
*这是现在*
*This is now*
*我只是说说而已*
* I'm just saying*
《无辜者的屠♥杀♥》
科内利·凡·哈勒姆
真的好...无聊啊
This so... boring!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这是伟大的艺术
This is great art.
这些都是名画
All of this is masterpieces.
-当然了 名画 -没错
- Sure, masterpieces. - Yeah.
这些画里要么是葡萄 要么就是裸女
Every picture is just grapes or naked women.
[左]《人的堕落》
科内利·凡·哈勒姆
《德威特兄弟之尸》
简·德·布雷
他们好像两条培根
They look like bacon.
-你们好 今天过得怎么样 -很好
- Hey, guys. How are you doing today? - Great.
咖啡 还是红茶酵母饮料
Coffee, kombucha?
不用了 谢谢 我们和亚伦·皮尔预约了会面
No, thanks. We have a meeting with Aaron Peel.
好的
Cool.
请先在这上面签字 我去通知他二位来了
If you could just sign these, I'll let him know you're here.
-这是什么 -基础保密协议
- What are these? - Basic N.D.A. Forms.
只要进入这栋楼 就得签保密协议
Everyone who enters the building needs to sign them.
访客
未签署保密协议
真正让我讨厌的是 这些小孩儿的薪水
What really annoys me is that these teenagers
可能是我们工资的十倍
probably make ten times our salary.
而他们就坐在懒人沙发上
They sit around on bean bags,
谈论他们愿意对着哪个神秘博士的伙伴撸一管
talking about which Doctor Who companion they'd like to spaff off to!
罗斯·泰勒
Rose Tyler.
《神秘博士》中的虚构角色
拜托 她很可爱的
Come on. She's adorable.
干嘛 不喝白不喝
What? It was free.
-抱歉久等了 -没关系
- Sorry to keep you. - No problem.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表