剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
I think someone's got something mixed up.
恐怕不是这样
I'm afraid not.
二位的父亲去世当天 有一位美容师来过这里
The day your father died, a beautician was here.
这并不奇怪
That wasn't unusual.
她每周都来
She came every week,
一般是在董事会会议期间
usually during board meetings.
期间吗
During?
爸爸乐于将他对生意上
Dad liked to make his disdain
某些事的不屑表达得很清楚
for the business side of things pretty clear.
那你见到过她吗
So, you saw her?
你们记得她长什么样吗
Do either of you remember what she looks like?
你们见过这个女人吗
Do you recognise this woman?
够了 伊芙
Stop it, Eve.
我能感受到你有多兴奋
I can feel your excitement.
别高兴过头了
Don't get all giddy
也不许在我车里跟着广播唱歌♥
and start singing along to the radio in my car.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it!
新的女杀手
A new girl.
也许是某个能力极其出色
Perhaps, or maybe it's someone so good
还没被发现的杀手而已
she's been operating undetected for a while.
薇拉内拉一定会气得火冒三丈
Villanelle will be furious.
关于她的事 他们一点也记不起来了吗
They can't remember a single thing about her?
-完全忘了 -那倒是很方便
- Nothing. - That's convenient.
我知道 但是
I know. I know, but...
我相信他们
..I do believe them.
所以什么样的女人会被所有人忽视
So, what kind of woman does no-one ever pay any attention to,
尤其是像皮尔一家那样的人
especially people like the Peels?
这种人一定可以在他们办公的时候自♥由♥走动
It has to be someone who can go about their business
却不会吸引任何注意力
without anyone noticing because...
因为她们所做的事非常无趣
..Because what they do is seemingly uninteresting.
她们无足轻重 她们...
They're...they're not important. They're...
近乎隐形
They're invisible.
是人们每天都能见到的那种女人
It's the kind of woman who people look at every day...
但却永远记不住
..And never see.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
菜刀
A kitchen knife.
用来做什么
What for?
捅你呀
To stab you with.
恐怕整个房♥子里都没有尖锐的东西
Nothing sharp in the house, I'm afraid.
我怕妈妈会割伤自己
Mum might cut herself.
朱利安 你要去看医生吗
Are you going to the doctor's, Julian?
你能哪怕安生个五分钟吗
Will you just stop badgering me for five minutes?
我会给你买♥♥点感冒药
Erm...I'll bring you back some flu tablets.
您好 这里是「十二」股份有限公♥司♥
Hello, Dozen Incorporated.
我是雪儿·霍罗威茨It's Cher Horowitz.
我的驾照考试没通过
I've failed my driving test.
美国1995年爱情喜剧电影
《独领风♥骚♥ Clueless》女主角名字
女主参与驾照考试结果惨败 是电影的经典片段之一
抱歉 霍罗威茨小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Horowitz,
我们无法提供任何帮助
we haven't got anyone here who can help you.
感谢来电
Thank you for your call.
什么
What?
这里是接线员
Operator.
帮我接通军情六处 谢谢
Connect me to MI6, please.
-这是恶作剧吗 -不 我需要和军情六处通话
- Is this a prank call? - No, I need to speak to MI6.
抱歉 我们不能泄露军情六处的号♥码
I'm sorry, we can't disclose that number.
那好吧
OK, well...
告诉他们我要把议会大厦炸飞
Well, tell them I'm going to blow up the Houses of Parliament.
我每天都会接到这样的威胁电♥话♥
You know, I get calls like this every day.
真的很折磨人
It's very distressing.
喂
Hello?
您好
Hello.
请在滴声后清楚地说出
Please clearly state the name of the person
您想要拨♥打♥的联♥系♥人名字
you wish to be connected to after the tone.
伊芙·波拉斯特里
Eve Polastri.
抱歉 识别失败
I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.
伊芙·波拉斯特里
Eve Polastri.
抱歉 识别失败
I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.
伊芙·波拉斯特里 你个垃圾
Eve Polastri, you piece of shit!
我忘记拿...
Forgot my...
请挂断重试
Please hang up and try again.
请挂断重试
Please hang up and try again.
请挂断...
Please hang up...
「幽灵」吗
The Ghost?
她是薇拉内拉的相反面
She's the opposite of Villanelle.
小心谨慎 遁名匿迹
She's, um, careful and anonymous
手法细致 思维缜密
and meticulous and discreet.
目前我们还无法确定她行事多久了
Right now, we have no idea how long she's been operating
也不知道她为谁工作
or who she works for.
我们推测是一名女性
We're working on the assumption that this is a woman,
接近老年 看起来像个移♥民♥劳工
late to middle age, looks like an immigrant worker...
-非白人 -你为什么会这么想
- So, you know, she's not white. - What makes you think that?
你会半途打断我这种行为 就让我这么想
The fact that you just interrupted me mid-sentence makes me think that.
这是条新线索
So, this is our new lead.
从今往后重点追查「幽灵」
We'll be focusing on The Ghost from now on.
我们可以把薇拉内拉从调查中排除了
We can rule out Villanelle from this investigation.
等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
不能完全不考虑她
Uh, not entirely.
为什么 我们不再需要她了
Why not? We don't need her anymore.
确实
Yeah, but, um,
但她还是很值得调查的
surely, she's...she's worth investigating.
她也许会知道些有关「幽灵」的事
She might know something about The Ghost.
伊芙 跟我来一下
Eve, can you come with me, please?
快
Quickly!
你确定那就是她吗
Are you sure it was her?
伊芙·波拉斯特里 你个垃圾
Eve Polastri, you piece of shit!
你刚才在给谁打电♥话♥
Who were you calling?
没谁
No-one.
别对我说谎
Don't lie to me.
你个不知感恩的...
You ungrateful...
除了我还会有谁愿意收留你这样的女孩
You think anyone else would pick up a girl like you,
给你提供遮风挡雨的住处
give her a roof over her head?
你是不是觉得我很好下手
You thought I'd be an easy target, didn't you?
你以为可以占到老好人的便宜
Thought you'd take advantage of the good Samaritan.
我明白你的意图了
I see what you're doing.
别以为我没注意到
Don't think I haven't noticed.
眨眨眼睛 装装无辜
Playing the innocent, batting your eyelashes,
让我为你斟茶递水
getting me to wait on you hand and foot,
喂饱你 照顾你 你要什么我就给你什么
feed you, look after you, give you everything you want.
我得到回报了吗
And what do I get? Mm?
我有任何回报吗 没有
What do I get? Nothing!
什么都没有 为什么我没有任何回报
Nothing! Why don't I get anything?
这本来应该是个...惊喜
It was a sur...prise!
我想给你个惊喜
I...I didn't want to tell you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚在给面包店打电♥话♥
Oh...was on to the phone to a bakery.
想要订个蛋糕送给你
I was ordering you a cake.
什么蛋糕
What cake?
我想感谢你
To thank you
在危急时刻英雄救美
for being my knight in shining armour.
伊丽莎白
Oh...oh, Elizabeth.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我太蠢了
What an idiot I am!
这下你会怎么想我啊
What must you think of me?
我想你马上就会流血而死
I think you're going to bleed to death.
什么
What?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you...
这就是你的回报 朱利安
This is what you get, Julian.
她在哪
Where is she?
她刚刚打给了接线员
Well, she called through the operator.
我们目前只掌握了区码 但已经通知警方了
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表