剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
你想看着吗
Do you want to watch?
嗯
Yes.
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
那就看看这个
Then watch this.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
你不该杀了他的
You weren't supposed to kill him.
你说了安全词
You said the safe word.
有吗
I did?
伊芙 "先生"是个很常见的词
Eve, "gentleman" is a very common word.
-我经常说 -我的老天
- I use it all the time. - My God.
我们永远无法摆脱这种人
We would never get away from someone like that.
-这是为我们好 -这不是你说了算的
- I did us a favour. - It wasn't your decision to make.
你知道我们惹上了多大的麻烦吗
Do you have any idea how much trouble we're in?
没事的
It's OK.
酒店外面有武装人员
There are armed men outside the hotel.
那我来解决他们
Then I'll take care of it.
伊芙
Eve.
我为什么要来
Why did I come here?
因为你想救我
Because you wanted to save me.
也做到了
And you did.
外面的武装人员 有没有个红发的小个子
These armed men outside, are any of them small, red hair?
-应该没有 -很好
- I don't think so, no. - OK, good.
-怎么了 -没什么
- Why? - No reason.
怎么了
Why?
之前有个叫雷蒙德的人
There was a guy called Raymond.
他是十二子的管理人 他不太喜欢我
He's a handler for The Twelve and I'm not his favourite.
他在这吗 十二子来了
Is he here? Are The Twelve here?
这真是场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我知道这看起来不太妙
OK, I know this doesn't look great on paper.
我们怎么可能逃得出去
How are we ever going to get out of this?
-你得保持冷静 -冷静 你在逗我吗
- You need to stay calm. - Calm? Are you kidding me?
我们逃不了了 别跟我说什么冷静
We are never getting out of this. Don't tell me to be calm!
我们完全...
We're totally...
-你怎么能 -你被吓坏了
- Are you serious? - You were in shock.
你需要一个惊喜
You needed a surprise.
就像治打嗝
Like hiccups.
来吧 快点
Come on. Hurry up.
我要带个女仆帮我拎包
I'm borrowing a maid to help me carry my shopping.
告诉利里夫人 艾伦在餐厅会客
Tell Mrs Leary Aaron is in a meeting in the dining room
他不想被人打扰
and he does not want to be disturbed.
-好的 女士 -走吧
- Si, Signora. - Come on.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
你穿得像个女仆又不是我的错
It's not my fault you're dressed as a maid.
但你这样挺可爱的
You look cute, by the way.
-我们要去哪里 -我们
- Where are we going? - We?
-嗯 -我们哪也不去
- Yeah. - We are not going anywhere.
我要回旅馆
I'm going back to the hotel.
-这太蠢了 -我要回去拿录音
- That's stupid. - I need to get the recordings.
你把艾伦杀了 我只剩录音了
Now you've killed Aaron, it's all I have.
伊芙 太晚了 走吧 别管录音了
Eve, it's too late. We need to go. Leave that stuff.
不行
No!
回去不安全 你知道的
It's not safe to go back. You know that.
绝不能一无所获
This can't be for nothing.
你明白吗 死了那么多人
Do you understand? People have died.
雨果受伤出血 我抛下他来救你
I left Hugo bleeding to come help you.
你根本不需要帮助
And you didn't need help.
这一切不能一无所获
So this cannot be for nothing.
这一切都没有意义
None of it means anything.
这都不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
对我来说很重要
It matters to me.
你觉得没有我你会没事吗
You think you'd be fine without me?
我想我会睡得更好
I think I'd sleep a lot better.
不出五分钟你就死了
You'd be dead in five minutes.
你的秀发上会沾满脑浆
Your beautiful hair full of your brains.
无所谓
Fine.
你变得粗鲁了
You're getting very sassy.
如果我中枪了 你得记得是你的错
If I get shot, I want you to remember that it is your fault.
我的葬礼上一定要选张美美的照片
And for my funeral, make sure they choose a flattering photo.
不要那张戴着方巾的入狱照
Not the mug shot with the bandanna.
美美的葬礼照片 明白了
Flattering funeral photo. Got it.
好吧
OK.
好吧
OK.
我去找辆车
I will find us a car.
五分钟后停在旅馆外面
I will be parked outside the hotel in five minutes.
如果你看到可怕的事 直接离开
If you see anything scary, just leave, OK?
别逞强
Don't be brave.
待会儿见
See you soon.
待会儿见
See you soon.
雨果
Hugo?
我天 我的天
My God. My God.
不要 不要 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-卡洛琳 -你好 伊芙 我能进来吗
- Carolyn? - Hello, Eve. Can I come in?
房♥间被清空了 录音没了
The room's been cleared out. All the recordings.
十二子在这里 肯定是他们拿走了
The Twelve are here. They must have taken it.
十二子 不 是我们拿走了
The Twelve? No. Our team took it.
放在这儿也没什么用
We didn't see much use in hanging around.
最好在事情变复杂前赶紧清场
Best to make a swift exit when things get complicated.
我们能坐下吗
Shall we sit down?
-你为什么在罗马 -我不在
- Why are you in Rome? - I'm not.
我因为重感冒在家里 窝在床上
I'm at home with a bad cold, tucked up in bed
在看"新家要装♥修♥"
watching Homes Under the Hammer.
雨果在哪
Where's Hugo?
不如跟我讲讲艾伦·皮尔的事
Why don't you tell me about Aaron Peel?
-他死了 -怎么回事
- He's dead. - How did that happen?
薇拉内尔说了安全词
Villanelle used the safe word.
我以为她有危险 所以我去...
I thought she was in danger, so I went in and...
-你杀了他吗 -当然不是
- Did you kill him? - Of course not.
她杀的
She did.
好吧
Alright.
割得干净利落 很好
That seems clear-cut. Good.
很好吗
Good?
这确实不太妥当 但也不是很糟
Well, it's a bit clumsy, but it's not a terrible result.
那武器呢 那些买♥♥家
What about the weapon, the buyers?
不幸的是 艾伦·皮尔并不是第一个
Unfortunately, Aaron Peel isn't the first megalomaniac
将数据武器化并出♥售♥的自大狂
to think about weaponising and selling data.
现在多亏你和薇拉内尔 他卖♥♥不了了
But now, thanks to you and Villanelle, he can't.
你希望他死
You wanted him dead.
-你派我们来杀他 -恰恰相反
- You sent us here to kill him. - On the contrary.
我反复严肃地告诉过你们 不要杀了他
I told you both, repeatedly and strenuously, not to kill him.
如果是十二子的杀手杀了艾伦·皮尔
But it's hardly our fault if an assassin for The Twelve
就不算我们的错
murdered Aaron Peel.
实际上 大家都能松口气
In fact, I think people will be rather relieved.
薇拉内尔并没有为十二子工作
Villanelle wasn't working for The Twelve.
是吗
Wasn't she?
谁知道她为谁工作呢
Who's really to know who she was working for?
我知道 她是在为我们工作
I do. She was working for us.
我能理解 这不太舒服
I understand. This is uncomfortable.
这不是不舒服
This is not uncomfortable.
是你设计好的
This is a set-up.
设计
A set-up?
你想做的都做了 这都是你的主意
You did exactly what you wanted. This was all your idea.
那我怎么一下子感觉都是你的主意
Then why does it suddenly feel like it was yours?
我的工作是挖掘别人的强项
It's my job to get the best out of people.
薇拉内尔就发挥了她的强项
Villanelle simply did what she does best.
你也是
And so did you.
你才是让整个行动变为可能的那个人
You were the person who made this whole operation possible.
-我是你的棋子吧 -别这么矫情
- You mean I was the pawn. - Don't be twee.
这可不是警♥匪♥片
This isn't cops and robbers.
皮尔要卖♥♥的东西是灾难性的
What Peel was selling would have been catastrophic.
不光军情六处会受损
Not just for MI6.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表