剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
前情回顾
我相信有一个跨国犯罪的女刺客
I believe there is a female assassin operating internationally.
伦敦的一个女人正领导一个部门搜寻你
A woman in London is leading a department just to find you.
-她叫什么 -伊芙·波拉斯特里
- What's her name? - Eve Polastri.
我敢说她的精神变♥态♥指数肯定非常高
I'd say she scores high on the psychopathy scale.
这是个不错的开头 不是吗
Well, that's a good start then, isn't it?
我在跟踪她 打给我 我不想跟丢她
I'm on her tail. Call me, I don't want to lose eyes on her.
比尔
Bill!
她来了我家里
She was in my house.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我只是想和你一起吃顿晚饭
I just want to have dinner with you!
我知道你是个精神病患者
I know you're a psychopath.
你进去 杀了纳迪娅 然后出来
You go in, kill Nadia, and come out.
英国人 我要把一切都告诉她们
The British, they're going to give them everything.
我会黑进监狱的监控系统
I'm going to get into the prison security cameras.
他们把她带到哪里去了
Where are they taking her?
天呐
Oh, my God.
在你达到目标之前
How many more people have to die
还得有多少人死去
before you complete this level?
我找到一条线索
OK, I've got a lead.
我时刻都在想着你
I think about you all the time.
想你的眼眸和双唇
Your eyes and your mouth, and...
你杀人时会是什么感受
..What you feel when you kill someone.
你找到我了 干得漂亮
You found me. Well done.
-你下不了手的 -我可以
- You can't. - I can.
我真的喜欢过你
I really liked you.
在这等着
Wait there!
把枪放下 我要出来了
Put that down! I'm coming out!
30秒后
我来了
我的天
赶紧 行动
Come on. Let's go.
该死
Oh, dammit!
不
Oh, no.
卡罗琳
Carolyn.
*不是我不感激*
*It's not that I don't appreciate it*
*也并非我不在意*
*It's not that I don't care*
*不是说我无话可讲*
*It's not that I don't have much to say...*
杀死伊芙
第二季 第一集
你知道怎么处理尸体吗
Do You Know How to Dispose of a Body?
快点 动作快些
房♥子里面有好多破东西要搬出来
她不在里面
屋里有血迹
她走不远
我们会找到她的
快点 快点
*问题不在于你*
*It's not you*
*不在于你*
*It's not you*
*而在于我*
*It's me.*
你好
Hello.
-我知道你在哪里 -卡罗琳
- I know where you are. - Carolyn?
赶紧回来
Get back here, now.
我好像把她杀了
I think I might've killed her.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
巴黎火车北站
请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中
Chaussures et ceintures, s'il vous plait.
请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中
Shoes and belts, please.
请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中
Shoes and belts, please.
您的口袋里有金属物品吗
Do you have anything in your pockets?
有珠宝或钥匙吗
Any jewellery? Or keys?
您的口袋里有珠宝或钥匙吗
Avez-vous des bijoux ou des cles?
请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中
Shoes and belts, please.
您的口袋里有金属物品吗
Do you have anything in your pockets?
有珠宝或钥匙吗 没有吗
Any jewellery or keys? No?
请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中
Shoes and belts. Thank you.
女士 请止步
Madame, hey.
女士
Hey, madame!
搞什么
Come on!
请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中
Chaussures et ceintures, s'il vous plait.
女士 您不能就这么离开
Madame, you cannot just go
把个人物品留在传送带上
and leave your items on the belt.
不好意思
Excusez-moi.
我必须得去厕所 实在憋不住了
I had to go to the loo. It was an emergency.
我吃了只坏牡蛎
I had a bad oyster.
好的
Ok.
您的包 女士
Le bag de madame, s'il vous plait.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, merci, merci.
请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中
Shoes and belts, please.
请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中
Chaussures et ceintures, s'il vous plait.
不好意思
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
请问这个座位有人吗
Were you saving this seat for someone?
没有
Uh, no, no.
抱歉 请便
Please, I'm sorry.
你还好吗
You OK?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
别慌
Don't panic.
我理解你的感受
I know how you're feeling.
完全能理解
Exactly how you're feeling.
我...我不知道你在说什么
I don't...I don't know what you're talking about.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个朋友而已
Just a friend.
没事的
It's OK.
你会没事的
You're OK.
我和你有过相同的境遇
I was just like you.
你...你是怎么知道我的
How do you...how do you know me?
你有考虑过互助会吗
Have you thought about meetings?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我知道 这很...
I know, it can be quite...
你不会以为我是个瘾君子吧
Oh, you think I'm a junkie?
瘾君子这词不太合适吧
I really don't think that's an appropriate term.
我...天...
I'm... Oh, my...
别担心 我都懂
Don't worry about it. I get it.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你可能并没意识到这是个问题
You may not think you have a problem now...
大多数吸毒者都是这样
Most addicts don't.
但我经历过 我懂
But it takes one to know one.
好吧 谢谢你
Uh-huh. OK. Thank you.
♪La Plus Belle Chanson - Jacqueline Taïeb♪
*雨夜城已入梦*
*Un jour de pluie dans une ville qui dort*
*寒冬腊月彻骨之冷*
*C'est l'hiver, il fait froid pour de bon*
*大街小巷*
*Et dans les rues*
*狂风怒号♥*
*Le vent hurle a la mort*
*我突发奇想*
*Quelle drole d'idee*
*作歌♥一曲*
*D'en faire une chanson*
*这是世上最美的旋律*
*La plus belle chanson du monde*
*此歌♥却并非出自我手*
*C'est pas moi qui l'ecrirai*
*这是世上最美的旋律*
*La plus belle chanson du monde...*
靠
Oh, merde.
天呐 上帝啊 帮帮我
开快点
Drive faster!
都怪你
This is your fault.
我没看到你
No, I didn't see you.
你一下就出现在我车前面了
You jumped in front of my car.
你真的该叫辆救护车
You really need an ambulance.
想跟他们解释解释你是怎么故意撞上我的吗
You want to explain to them how you ran over me on purpose?
上帝啊 帮帮我
Oh, my God, God help me.
上帝保佑 上帝保佑啊
我们什么时候才能到
How long until we get there?
大概十分钟
Um, maybe 10 minutes.
你知道怎么处理尸体吗
You know how to dispose of a body?
不知道
No!
♪Damned - Unloved♪
*皮囊之下*
*Under your skin*
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表