剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
莫斯科
1974年
♪Voices of Spring, Op.410 (From "Drop Dead Gorgeous")♪
你在干什么
真正的冠军可以牺牲一切
你想再回到臭水沟里
过那种臭气熏天的生活吗
你还记得那种滋味吗
你告诉过我 你可以成为冠军的 达莎
你到底想不想赢
想
那就证明给我看
快点
在我心里 你就是冠军
♪Why Not - Unloved♪
杀死伊芙
第三季 第一集
不慌不忙 如愿以偿
Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey
快点 有蛋糕了
蛋糕 蛋糕
特别是 如果这份爱
...especially if that love,
在机场中♥央♥
introduces themselves,
向你大步走来 还自我介绍
by marching up to you in the middle of the airport,
说着"无论你要去哪儿 我都一起"
saying, "I'm going wherever you are going."
今天 这段致辞
This day, this speech,
以及这次举杯
and this toast...
是为了我们
Is for us.
[大意 让我们干了这杯酒]
爱你们
We love you!
要是我知道结婚这么有趣的话
If I'd have known getting married would be this much fun,
我早就结无数次了
I'd have done it loads more by now.
当我第一次遇见玛丽亚的时候
When I first met Maria...
我想 "鞋子不错啊"
I thought, "Great shoes."
但后来我明白了 她远远不止这些
But then I learned, there's so much more to her than that.
她还有大房♥子
She also has a great house,
有游泳池和私人裁缝
and a pool and tailor.
有发型师
Hairdresser.
真是全方位的奢华套装啊
It really is the all-around excellent package.
我们相遇的时候
When we met...
我刚经历了一场非常糟糕的分手
I'd just had a really bad breakup.
相当糟糕
It was really bad.
但今天 当我想起我前任时
But when I think about my ex today...
我发现
I realise...
她死后我高兴多了
I am so much happier now she's dead.
♪Tiene la Tarara - Marisol♪
今天可是我结婚的日子
This is my special day.
真心
Sincere...
恭喜你啊
Congratulations!
住手
Stop it!
刚刚结婚
军情六处
伦敦
显然 我失去了他们的信任
Apparently, I've lost their trust.
这是你想过要知道的事情吗
Was that something you ever wanted to find?
不算是
Not quite.
问题在于
The problem being,
他们派了人来监管整个办公室
they've brought someone in to oversee the desk.
要我说 是个可怕的人
Someone dreadful, I might add.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking.
戴安从不开玩笑
Diane doesn't joke.
她向来
She's too
神经紧绷
constricted.
她还专门选了个
And she specifically chose,
白厅卫士
a Whitehall Warrior
在行政部门而不是在现役中
受雇的武装部队成员
企图来激怒我
in a rather successful attempt to irritate me.
那我们就是要被某个大混♥蛋♥监管了
So we're basically being overseen by a massive wanker.
非常正确
Precisely.
-来点什么 -猫耳朵面 谢谢你 山姆
- What would you like? - Orecchiette please, Sam.
戴安已经等了好多年来反击我
I mean, Diane's been waiting for years to strike back at me,
现在她有机会了
and now's her chance.
她就是典型的那种高层人士
She is a prime example of upper level
做实事的绊脚石
preventing the real work from being done.
紧紧守着官僚主义的荣耀
Bureaucracy in all its glory.
来点帕玛森吗
Parmigiano?
一种奶酪
卡罗琳
Carolyn?
来了
Here we go.
听说你近来很淘气啊
I hear you've been very naughty.
有吗 那可真是令人激动
Have I? How thrilling.
这位是莫·贾法里
This is Mo Jafari.
一位前途无量的年轻特工
A very promising young agent,
我在各地办事处发掘的人才
who I unearthed in Comms of all places.
莫 这位是保罗·布拉德韦尔
Mo, Paul Bradwell.
保罗曾是MI6一颗冉冉升起的明星
Paul was once the rising star of MI6
直到他叛变去了对边
until he defected to the other side.
我可不认为外♥交♥部♥是对边 卡罗琳
I don't think the Foreign Office can be considered the other side, Carolyn.
是吗
Don't you?
我回来了 带着热情[带着铃响]
I'm back now, with bells on.
所以我们就能听到你来了吗
So we can hear you coming?
我们还是老样子 对吧
Oh, we're always like this, aren't we?
是的 还是那样
Yes. Yes, we are.
听着 我理解你现在的烦躁
Now listen, I understand you're feeling a bit chippy,
但说实话我也没想到
but I honestly had no idea
他们会让我来管理
they were going to ask me to run the desk.
是监管 保罗 不是全权管理
Oversee, Paul, not "run".
监管
Oversee.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
你知道吗 圣诞节时我差点打给你
You know, I very nearly called you over Christmas.
那会儿我正经历一场糟糕的离婚
I was going through a terrible divorce
我就想 如果有谁知道如何度过这关
and I thought, if anybody knows how to get through this,
那一定是卡罗琳
it's Carolyn.
她已经轻车熟路了
She's done it enough times.
离婚很简单
Divorces are easy.
婚姻才是极其艰难的
It's marriages that are impossibly hard.
你要一起吗
Are you joining us?
不了不了 我要闪人了
No, no, no. I have to dash.
和头儿一起吃
Lunch with the chief.
我们会成为一个出色的团队
We're going to make a fabulous team.
还有 卡罗琳
And Carolyn,
很遗憾你整个办公室都没了
I'm so sorry about the whole office debacle.
他们说我只能用你那里
They told me I had to take yours
因为它离处里更近
as it was closer to the department.
保罗 我都不知道我办公室在哪
Paul, I don't even know where my office is.
祝你和戴安相处愉快
Good luck with Diane.
我听说她现在很暴躁
I hear she's in a feisty mood.
三次清理行动 未经授权
Three clean-up operations, unauthorised.
任用前军情五处的特工 未经授权
The employment of former MI5 agents, unauthorised.
收容一名俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥特工
Safe-housing an FSB agent...
未经授权
Unauthorised.
前特工雨果·特纳
Former agent, Hugo Turner,
正就他执行你罗马的任务时所受的伤害
who is currently, suing MI6 for injuries incurred
对军情六处提起诉讼
during your operation in Rome,
同样 该行动未经授权
also unauthorised.
你在食堂未支付的餐费 共416.27英镑
£416.27, unpaid lunches at the canteen.
更不用说波拉斯特里的悲惨遭遇了
And that's to say nothing of Polastri's fate.
卡罗琳 你还有什么想为自己辩解的吗
Well, Carolyn, what on earth do you have to say for yourself?
♪She's My Witch - Fireflies♪
*她的乌发深如夜色*
*Got hair as black as night*
*她的短裙紧贴肌肤*
*Got a skirt that's a-ooh so tight*
*你要知道 我全身瘙痒难耐*
*I'm tellin' you I've got an itch*
*她像女巫一般令我着迷*
*She's my witch*
*她像女巫一般令我着迷*
*She's my witch*
*她像女巫一般令我着迷*
*She's my witch*
*可爱如她 善良也邪恶*
*Loveable, she's good and bad*
*她在你的生活里到处捣乱*
*Mess around and you been had*
*她拿着钥匙 握着开关*
*Got a key and the master switch*
*她像女巫一般令我着迷*
*She's my witch*
一开始我们想把意大利阿玛菲海岸放在最后一站
但是大部分导游都说那里适合当起点
我都想好等去了那里 每天我要吃的
都是意大利面
我还要一个塑料袋
我知道听起来老掉牙啦
可是蜜月就要浪漫嘛
说起浪漫
哪里比得上罗马
*她像女巫一般令我着迷*
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表