剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
好样的
Nice work.
你真是擅长偷东西 应该多偷偷
You're really good at stealing, you should do it more.
你可真逗
You're funny.
没错
Yes.
我就是很逗
I am funny.
未知号♥码
喂
Hello?
您好 波拉斯特里女士
Hello, Mrs Polastri.
我是拉什莫尔窗户玻璃公♥司♥的阿曼多
It's Armando here from Rushmore Windows and Glazing.
想给您推荐一款新的促销产品
I'm calling to talk to you about our new promotion.
您有时间说话吗
Do you have time to talk?
有
Yes.
那给我介绍介绍你的窗户吧 阿曼多
Tell me about your windows, Armando.
每个细节都不要放过
Tell me everything about them.
真的吗
Uh, really?
好的 哇哦
OK. Wow.
拉什莫尔推出了新折扣
So, er, Rushmore has a new deal on.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那您知道您家窗户是什么类型的吗
Now, do you happen to know what type of windows you have?
是有框的双层玻璃飘窗吗
Are they sash, bay, double glazed?
因为我们拉什莫尔公♥司♥
Because at Rushmore Windows,
主打已获得专利的隔绝气流玻璃注浆技术
we specialise in a patented, draft excluding grouting technology,
然而有些客户则十分惊讶于
yet some owners are shocked to discover
有多少热量是被浪费在...
how much heat is wasted by...
*本该实现的却没能实现*
*What could be becomes should have been*
*当一切都走向了结局*
*When whatever happens comes to an end*
*我可以告诉你你是什么*
*I can tell you what you are*
*你是什么*
*What you are*
*你是什么*
*What you are*
*我可以告诉你你是什么*
*I can tell you what you are*
*你是什么*
*What you are*
*你是什么*
*What you are*
*我可以告诉你你是什么*
*I can tell you what you are*
*你是什么*
*What you are*
*你是什么*
*What you are*
*我可以告诉你你是什么*
*I can tell you what you are*
*你是什么...*
*What you are...*
你好
Bonjour?
你的脸怎么了 医生
我骑马摔下来了
你一定就是新来的会诊医生了
是的
现在的医生都比以前那阵年轻呀
我没看上去那么年轻
有结果了吗
你是因为这个才过来的吗
是的
是好消息
你丈夫的病情有所好转
你确定吗
对不起
我已经做好了最坏的打算
谢谢你 太感谢了
你真是天使
*危险*
*Danger*
*燃烧着*
*Burning on*
*危险*
*Danger*
*燃烧着...*
*Burning on...*
加布里埃尔 你身上有钱吗
Do you have any money, Gabriel?
没有
No.
那你♥爸♥妈有钱吗
Do your parents have any money?
他们今天会来探望你吗
Are they coming to visit today?
他们死了
They died.
因为那场事故
In the accident.
这可帮不上我 加布里埃尔
That's not helpful to me, Gabriel.
你脸色不太好
You don't look very good.
我没事
I'm fine.
如果我是在度假的话...
I mean, if I was on holiday...
它又不会吃了我
it would not eat me.
-它会的 -不会
- It would. - No.
-它会的 -才不会
- It would. - No.
伊芙 这位是奥利弗
Ah, Eve, this is Oliver.
奥利弗 这位是伊芙 打个招呼吧
Oliver, say hello to Eve.
你好
Hello.
你能去那边荡秋千
Would you go and play in that swing over there
让伊芙看看你能荡到多高吗
and just show Eve how high you can go?
我父亲过去常来这个公园
My father used to come to this park all the time.
他经常去那边的男游泳池
To the men's bathing ponds, just over there.
在50年代非常受间谍欢迎
Very popular in the '50s with spies.
那里是进行敏感谈话的理想场所
Ideal place for a sensitive conversation.
当然还可以和男孩做♥爱♥
And to have sex with boys, of course, which...
这对爸爸来说算是额外奖励
..Would've been an added bonus for Daddy.
巴黎吗
Paris.
-卡罗琳 -用不着跟我道歉
- Carolyn... - No, don't apologise.
这是在浪费我们俩的时间
It's a waste of my time and yours.
突然想一睹蒙娜丽莎的芳容 是这样吗
A sudden urge to see the Mona Lisa, was it?
我希望是如此
I do hope so.
我有个...
I had...
直觉
..A feeling.
抱歉
I am sorry.
我去找薇拉内拉了
I...I went to find Villanelle.
我大致猜到了
I thought it might be that.
那你找到了吗
And did you?
没有
No.
我找到了她的公♥寓♥ 但她不在
I found her apartment, she wasn't there.
她不在吗
She wasn't there?
她公♥寓♥什么样
What's her flat like?
雅致到不行
Chic as shit.
在我离开的时候
As I was leaving,
一堆穿着像医护人员的人出现了
some people appeared dressed as paramedics.
他们开着辆救护车
They had an ambulance
还开枪打死了隔壁的女人
and they shot the woman next door.
十二门徒有清道夫处理残局
The Twelve would have got the cleaners in.
如果她还活着 那她一定在逃亡中
She's on the move, if she's alive.
你知道她可能会去哪里吗
Any ideas where she might have gone?
有什么感受[感情]吗
Any feelings?
没有
No.
毫无感受[感情]
No feelings.
我不想走
I don't want to go!
天呐 卡罗琳
Oh, my God, Carolyn.
-怎么了 -那个男人把奥利弗带走了
- What? - That man's taking Oliver.
可能是他爸爸 伊芙
It's probably his father, Eve.
等等 他不是和你一起的吗
Wait, isn't he with you?
不 我压根不认识他
No, I've never seen him before in my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
军情六处组了一支队伍搜查薇拉内拉的公♥寓♥
So, MI6 are sending a team over to Villanelle's flat now.
他们什么也不会找到
They won't find anything.
如果这会儿已经有对可爱的小夫妻搬进去了
I wouldn't be at all surprised if a sweet little married couple
我都丝毫不觉得意外
have already moved in.
那儿不会有她的任何踪迹
There won't be a trace of her.
好吧 就这样了
OK, so. Well, that's it.
哪样
That's what?
一切都结束了 你...你把我炒了
Well, it's over. You...you fired me.
对 没错
Oh, yes, I did.
但算你走运 情况有变
Well, lucky for you, circumstances have changed.
来吧
Come on.
几点了
What time is it?
早安
Morning.
-天啊 -你打鼾了 你知道吗
- God. - You snore, you know.
嗯
Yeah.
你父母都死了 你知道吗
Well, your parents are dead.
加布里埃尔 你有衣服吗
Gabriel, do you have any clothes?
有 那里面
Uh, yes. In there.
性感
Sexy.
想看的话 你可以看一看
You can look if you want to.
什么
What?
我说
I said...
愿意的话 你可以解开我的纱布看一看
..You can look under my bandages if you want to.
但你得告诉我情况有多糟
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表