剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
我只是来看看
Oh, I'm just looking.
不是要看你 我在等人
Er... not at you. I'm waiting for someone.
来了封邮件
We got an email.
琳达尸检的毒理学报告
The toxicology report on Linda.
是神经性毒剂
It was a nerve agent.
她的指尖和上唇都有残留
She had it on her fingertips and upper lip.
她在唇毛漂白剂里下了毒
It was in the mustache bleach.
还检测出了其他化学成分
There's something else in there too.
地氟醚
Desflurane.
那是什么
What's that?
一种吸入麻醉剂
An inhalational anesthetic.
吸入麻醉剂
An inhalational anesthetic?
混在膏剂中 抹在鼻下 吸入即麻醉
Put in a cream that goes under your nose.
够聪明
Wow, that is smart.
也很缜密
And thoughtful.
她不想让死者痛苦地死去
She wanted it to be painless.
这算是什么杀手
What kind of assassin is that?
善良的杀手吗
A nice one?
她能免除受害者死亡的痛苦 是因为她懂如何用药
She can make it painless because she knows about drugs.
她知道如何将谋杀巧妙设计成事故
She knows how to tailor each death to make it look accidental.
肯尼 检索数据库
Kenny, check the database.
检索所有具有医疗经验的
Any women in the medical profession,
年龄在35岁以上的非白人女性
non-white, over 35,
并且在过去几年曾陷入过困境
who have been in any kind of trouble in the last few years.
破产 或遭到指控 上过法庭
Anyone struck off, any allegations, any court cases.
她是个护士
She's a nurse
-或者医生 -好的
- or... A doctor. - Right.
再交叉检索一下所有曾在麦克维
And... And run that check against cleaners
和琳达的办公大楼工作过的清洁工
who've worked at McVey and Linda's building.
♪Her - Unloved♪
*蜡烛已用尽 房♥间如夜似黑暗*
*There were no candles left, the room was dark as night*
*正如我内心一般漆黑*
*just like the colors of my mind*
*我把心给了她*
*I gave my heart to her*
*她拿走了我的心*
*She has my heart*
这怕是得等到猴年马月了
This is taking ages.
这是电脑 又不是魔法
It's a computer. It's not magic.
好吧
Right.
我饿死了 我们去吃饭吧
I'm starving. We're getting dinner.
我走不开
Listen, I can't.
我陪着肯尼
I'll stay with Kenny.
这都凌晨一点了 我们得吃饭呀
It's 1 am. We've got to eat.
走吧 我请客
Come on. It's my treat.
去个豪华的地方
We'll go somewhere fancy.
好像有人在这里给我撸过一次
I think I once got a hand-job in here.
就在这张桌子下面
Under this very table.
那可真是浪漫
That is so romantic.
确实很浪漫
It really was, actually.
你能别总三句话离不开性吗
Do you ever not talk about sex?
我为什么要那样做
Why would I?
除了性还有什么
What else is there?
天呐
God!
太好吃了
This is amazing!
我就说吧
I told you.
他们加了什么
What do they put in it?
不知道
I don't know.
强效可♥卡♥因♥吧
Crack?
没人要的小孩
Orphans?
我根本不在乎它加了什么
I don't care if that's true.
真的
Seriously.
只要有这么好吃
If it tastes this good,
管它是不是没人要的小孩被碾烂 裹上了可♥卡♥因♥炸的
grind up an orphan and fry it in crack.
爽翻天哦 亲爱的 想嗨一嗨吗
Good time, honey? Want to have a good time?
我这里应有尽有
I've got everything you want,
有好货也有劣质货
I've got ups and downs.
我才不要你那耗子药
I don't want any of your rat poison.
我有质量上乘的货 百分百有机
I've got top quality stuff - 100% organic.
你说是就是吧
Sure!
等等
Wait.
你都有什么
What do you have?
天 太恶心了
God, this is disgusting.
-那就还给我吧 -不行
- Can I have it back, then? - No.
大学之后我就再没抽过烟了
I haven't smoked since college.
-非常时期嘛 -是呀
- Desperate times! - Yeah!
你兴奋吗
Are you excited?
兴奋什么
Excited?
追查「幽灵」
About The Ghost.
你好像有点...坐立难安
You seem a little bit... tweaked.
不是贬义
Not in a bad way.
我懂你 真的
I get it, seriously.
我也是出于和你同样的原因 才选择了这份工作
I wanted this job for exactly the same reason that you did.
那是什么原因呢
And what reason is that?
我不想无聊而死
I didn't want to die of boredom.
我确实很兴奋
Yeah, I am excited.
天呐 说出口感觉好恶心
God, it sounds gross to say that.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你和薇拉内拉之间...
What's the deal...
到底怎么回事
with you and Villanelle?
我不清楚
I don't know.
她迷恋你 是不是
She fancies you, doesn't she?
不是所有事都和性有关 雨果
Everything isn't all about sex, Hugo.
难道不是吗
Isn't it?
那算什么
What is it?
你是喜欢关注她
Do you like watching her
还是喜欢被她关注
or do you like being watched?
都喜欢
Both.
我的天 他找到她了
Oh, my God, he found her.
♪Heroes Everything - Pyrit♪
*夜不能寐*
*I cannot sleep*
*冬日已深*
*Since winter*
*无法自拔*
*I'm caught up deep in*
*深陷内心的沼泽*
*in my mind*
*体不安席*
*I cannot sleep*
*夏去多时*
*Since summer*
*无法摆脱*
*I'm way too deep*
*内心深处的羁绊*
*in my head*
大家都在排队 你不懂礼貌吗
Hey, there is a line! Don't you have any manners?
我讨厌你
I hate you!
我讨厌你 放开我
I hate you! Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
我知道 妈妈 我知道
I know, Mom. I know!
妈
Mom!
上次艾莉给你写的贺卡
They wrote a card,
会被送到的
it'll be on its way.
我有事要忙 先挂电♥话♥啦
Look. I gotta go ok? I've got to go to work.
好的 回聊 妈
Okay, bye, Ma.
这是你掉的吗
Did you drop this?
不是我的
I don't think so.
难道该我自己收下吗
Should I take it?
拿走吧 反正是你捡到的
I guess. You found it.
万一是从哪个孩子生日贺卡里掉出来的呢
What if one of the kids got it in a birthday card
我却像个混♥蛋♥一样把它私吞了
and I'm putting it in my pocket like an asshole?
那就把它留在地上
So leave it.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
-我会把它拿走 -不如...
- I would take it. - You know what? You...
你拿着吧
You have it, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
我只是在等待
Just waiting.
你不希望在自己孩子面前被击毙吧
Do you want us to shoot you in front of your kids?
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表