剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
我还以为是在暗示需要"搭把手"呢
I thought it was a cry for help.
她表现得怎么样
How did she do?
要看你的标准如何了
It depends what your criteria are.
我故意将展示做得糟糕透顶
So my terrible presentation
是为了让听众放松警惕
is designed to lull subjects into
让他们产生些许优越感
a sense of slightly soporific superiority.
当我们讲到这一部分的时候
Then we come with this section.
伊芙是在场唯一没有立刻移开目光的人
Eve was the only one who didn't instinctively look away.
不错
Good for her.
而当我展示这张图片时
This was the image that she couldn't look at.
她却无法直视
As I showed it,
当时我正讲到薇拉内拉是一个骗子
I was talking about Villanelle as a liar,
是一个无法与他人建立联♥系♥的人
as someone for whom interpersonal bonds are impossible.
她非常不喜欢这种说法
Now, she didn't like that at all.
所以呢
So?
你的专业判断是什么
Your professional recommendation is?
她过于接近了 不适合展开行动
She's too close. This is a no-go.
我总是担心会被这些书架压倒在地
I always worry about being crushed underneath one of these.
它们看着可不太牢固
They don't seem stable, do they?
想象一下
Imagine,
就像《绿野仙踪》里的魔女一样
like the witch in The Wizard Of Oz,
只能看到两只鞋从废墟里伸出来
just two little shoes poking out.
《绿野仙踪》中的东国魔女
被从天空落下的房♥子压倒 在阳光的照射下消失了
-可能是送餐员落下了什么 -我去开门
- Maybe they forgot something. - It's alright.
你想上楼吗
Hey, you wanna go upstairs?
现在吗
What, now?
嗯
Yeah.
我才吃了一公斤马德拉斯咖喱
I've just eaten a kilo of madras.
我在胡说什么 当然要了
What am I saying? Yes!
你好呀 康斯坦丁
Hello, Konstantin.
请随我来
Do come through.
突然有牛津的拼写比赛需要老师带队
Last-minute spelling bee in Oxford.
你是怎么做到的
How did you manage that?
我曾经是1973年全英拼写大赛冠军
I was the British Spelling Champion in 1973.
圈子里的人都很互帮互助
It's a very supportive network.
好吧
Right.
你想清楚了吗 伊芙
Are you sure about this, Eve?
要么现在说出来 要么永远别开口
Speak now or forever hold your peace.
要么现在说出来 要么永远别开口 什么鬼
Speak now or forever hold my peace?
所以
So...
换句话说 无论结果如何都要我承担
So in other words, on MY head be it?
不完全是
Not precisely.
我以为你很支持我呢
I thought I had your support on this.
我一直很支持你
You always have my support.
有文书♥记♥录的那种吗
On the record?
西西弗斯
Sisyphean.
希腊神话中一个被惩罚的人
被用来比喻永无尽头而又徒劳无功的任务
什么
What?
我就是靠这单词赢了拼写大赛
That was the word I won with.
西西弗斯
Sisyphean.
你准备好脱掉上衣了吗
You ready to take your top off?
我先走一步
I'll leave you to it.
-再紧一点吗 -嗯
- Tighter? - Yeah.
这可真是显得我美极了
Well, this is flattering.
伊芙 我必须得给你穿上防弹衣
Eve, I have to put it on you.
穿上还是脱掉 那是你的决定
Whether you keep it on is your choice.
我觉得看上去很性感
I think it looks sexy.
那可真是意外
Shocker.
杰丝正在协调后援部队
Jess is coordinating the backup team...
不要后援
No. No team.
我们需要她保持冷静 认为一切都在她掌控当中
We need her calm and thinking she's in control.
不能让她知道我在等她
She can't know I'm expecting her.
你要保证自己的安全
You have to be safe.
只要她信任我 我就会很安全
Well, I'll only be safe as long as she trusts me.
我们要单独相处 气氛得...
We need to be alone. It needs to...
够亲密
feel intimate.
你打算拿她怎么办[跟她做什么]
What are you gonna do with her?
这不是在开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
我在尽力做好本职工作
I'm trying to do my job here.
你们只要安排车子等着 我会说服她跟我一起上车的
Just get the car there and I'll get her into it.
你知道吗 你的所作所为
You know, it's very brave.
很有胆量
What you're doing.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子 不是吗
No guts, no glory, right?
伊芙
Eve.
我知道你不同意 我懂
I know you don't agree with this and I get it
但我需要你像其他人一样参与进来
but I need for you to come on board with everyone else.
你捅了她一刀
You stabbed her.
你以为薇拉内拉会轻易忘掉这件事吗
You think Villanelle will have just forgotten about that?
这样重要的信息 你难道不该
Don't you think this is important information
告诉队里的其他成员吗
to share with the rest of the team?
你这是在把自己
You are actively putting yourself
和整个行动往火坑里推
and this whole operation in danger.
为什么
Why?
还是说我不该问
Or do I need not ask?
肯尼 你...
Kenny, you...
-她... -肯尼
- She... - Kenny.
她杀死了比尔
She murdered Bill.
你亲眼目睹了那一幕
You saw it happen.
你怎么还能想出这样的计划
How can you even think about this?
你究竟怎么了 伊芙
What has happened to you, Eve?
这已经完全失控了
This is out of control.
如果你接受不了的话 我很抱歉
If you can't stomach this, I'm sorry,
但这不是我的问题
that's not my problem.
这份工作就是这样
This is the job.
我需要你的支持帮助
I need to be able to cound on your support.
你是指不想让我提出任何质疑吗
You mean you don't want me asking any questions?
时间紧急的情况下 是的
Not when we're this short on time, no.
所以你能接受了吗
So, are we OK?
这件事吗
What, with this?
不能
No.
永远不能
No, never.
好吧
Alright.
我会向卡罗琳申请 把你调到其他组
I'll ask Carolyn to move you to another team.
什么
What?
你这是...
Are you...
你这是在解雇我吗
Are you sacking me?
我相信你妈妈能给你找到其他事做
I'm sure your mum will find something else for you to do.
雨果
Hugo!
我跟你一起出去
I'll walk you out.
好吧 没问题
OK. Sure.
抱歉
Sorry.
请注意列车与站台之间的空隙
Please mind the gap between the train and platform.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
明白了吗
Ok?
你能把鞋脱了吗
Can you take your shoes off, please?
什么
What?
认真的吗
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
你还要搜我的身吗
Do you want to search me too?
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
需要我帮你放面纱吗
Can I take your veil?
我非常需要喝上一杯
I'm dying for a drink.
你见到我好像不太惊讶
You don't seem very surprised to see me.
我确实不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
你不觉得这有点自大吗
That's a little arrogant, don't you think?
但你还不是来了
And yet, here you are.
你最近被别人分了心
You've been so distracted lately,
我还以为你把我忘了呢
I thought you'd forgotten about me.
酒杯 麻烦了
Glass, please.
-家里没有香槟酒杯 -这杯子就不错
- We don't have champagne glasses. - No, this is perfect.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表