剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
前情回顾
-我们为什么要来这 -阿利斯泰尔·皮尔
- Why are we here? - Alistair Peel.
那个搞IT的吗 真的假的
The internet guy? Really?
恐怕二位的父亲是被人杀害的
I'm afraid your father was murdered.
你对这起案件作何感受
What does this look like to you?
-很谨慎 -无聊
- Discreet. - Boring.
薇拉内拉是个寻求关注的人
Villanelle is an attention seeker.
当她杀了人 她希望让人们知道
She wants people to know when she's killed someone.
她想让我知道
She wants me to know.
新的女杀手
A new girl?
薇拉内拉一定会气得火冒三丈
Villanelle will be furious!
-「幽灵」吗 -她是薇拉内拉的相反面
- The ghost. - She's the opposite of Villanelle.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是雷蒙德 你的新接头人
I'm Raymond, your new handler.
从现在起 不听话的狗要被严加管束了
You are on a very tight leash from now on.
答应我不要发火
Promise you won't be cross.
要喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
好啊
Sure.
-为何不呢 -很好
- Why not? - Good.
你还好吗
How you doing?
说真的 我感觉我...
Honestly, it feels like I'm...
有点快失去理智了
..I'm losing my mind a little bit.
是啊
Yeah.
卡罗琳给你开出了什么条件
What did Carolyn give you?
军情六处给我的家人提供了保护
MI6 are protecting my family.
他们知道你还活着吗
Do they know you're alive?
不知道
No.
我女儿以为我死了
My daughter thinks I'm dead.
那你就愿意再也不见她了吗
And you're happy not seeing her again?
换个话题吧
Change the subject.
你知道薇拉内拉在哪吗
Do you know where Villanelle is?
-你不会想知道的 -我当然想
- You don't want to know. - Of course I do.
别去管她了
Leave her alone.
伊芙 她就是条吸血虫
She's a parasite, Eve.
她会钻进你的脑子里
She gets into your brain,
把你蚕食掉
she eats you up
以便给自己腾出空间
to make space for herself.
就像那本书 里面有一条饥饿的虫子
Like that book with the hungry worm
还有那些食物
and all that food -
酸黄瓜 西红柿之类的
pickles, tomatoes...
-《好饿的毛毛虫》吗 -没错
- The Hungry Caterpillar? - Yes!
经典幼儿教育绘本
她就是那条虫子
That's her.
钻进你的大脑 将你慢慢侵蚀
Burrowing in and creeping around.
如果我放弃追查她
It would be convenient, wouldn't it,
-那就省事了 对吧 -我何苦要骗你呢
- for me to give up on her? - Why should I lie about this?
你身边还有很多值得珍惜的东西
You still have something worth having.
-别让她抢走了 -不会的
- Don't let her take it. - I won't!
你觉得她爱你吗
You think she loves you?
那就让她恨你吧
Then make her hate you.
恨是一种她可以理解的情感 对她来说是可控的
Hate is something she understands, it's manageable.
看看那些被她爱的人是什么下场
Look what happens to the people she loves.
她会爱你至死
She'll loves you to death.
看看安娜
Look at Anna,
纳迪娅
Nadia.
再看看我
And look at me.
杀死伊芙
第二季 第三集
好饿的毛毛虫
The Hungry Caterpillar
伦敦金融城
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
很抱歉打扰您
I'm so sorry to bother you
请问您是格雷格·理查森吗
but are you Greg Richardson?
是
Yes.
我看了《经济学人》杂♥志♥上介绍您的文章
I read the article about you in the Economist.
我一直都很想在这里工作
Er, well, I've always wanted to work here.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
享受这份工作吧
Enjoy the job.
不 我是说 做和您一样的工作
No, I mean, doing what you do.
您有在招聘实习生吗
Are there any internships open?
你有学位吗
Do you have a degree?
没有 不过我的学习能力很强
No, but I'm...I'm a fast learner.
那我无能为力
Can't help you.
那篇文章里写到如何"穿出成功"
I read in the article about dressing for success.
今天是我爸爸的五十岁生日
It's my dad's 50th birthday,
我想送他个特别的礼物
I want to get him something special.
我一直在攒钱
I've been saving up.
这条领带真漂亮
This is perfect.
是什么牌子的
Where's it from?
爱马仕
Hermes.
不 才不是
No, it's not.
这是条假货
It's a fake.
松手
Stop!
电梯门即将关闭
Doors closing.
电梯上行
Going up.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
这是怎么了
What's happening?
我给你做了早餐
I made you breakfast.
你干什么了 杀人了吗
What did you do? Did you murder someone?
没有
No!
我只是觉得这样很体贴
I just thought it would be nice.
谢谢 抱歉刚才那么说
Thank you. Look, I'm sorry.
看着很美味
This looks delicious.
这是什么
What is it?
鸡蛋饼
An omelette.
你看
I mean,
如果你想表达爱意
if you wanted to show your devotion,
直接用最简单的方式就好了
you could just do the easiest thing.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
不行 我得去上班了
No, I got to go to work.
对不起 晚些吧
I'm sorry. Later.
我保证
I promise.
看来我只好射在这块鸡蛋饼上了
I'll just masturbate onto this omelette then, I guess.
好啊 爱你
OK! Love you!
宾馆
帕丁顿
来了
I'm coming!
汤普森小姐吗
Miss Thompson.
没错
Sure.
这里客人多吗
Do you get a lot of guests here?
是的
Yes.
谢谢关心 客人的确很多
Thank you. We do.
207房♥间
Room 207 -
贵公♥司♥常订的套房♥之一
one of your company's usual suites.
对了 还有封给您的信
Oh, and there's a letter for you.
乖乖待在房♥间里 雷蒙德
猜猜我床上有几块精斑
Guess how many semen stains are on my bed.
七块
Seven!
还没算枕头上的那块
Not including the one on the pillow.
任务顺利吗
How did it go?
还好 谨慎又无趣
Fine. Boring and discreet,
正如你的要求
just like you asked.
他的领带卡进了电梯门
His tie got stuck in the elevator door.
那听起来可不怎么无聊或谨慎啊 不是吗
That doesn't sound boring or discreet, does it?
我挪开了摄像头 伪造得像个意外
I moved the cameras, I made it look like an accident.
你好像希望我失手似的 雷蒙德
It's like you want me to fail, Raymond.
你在失败者俱乐部里无需我的任何帮助
You don't need any help in the failure department from me.
既然你已是用之即弃的棋子
Now that you're sloppy seconds,
失手不过是时间问题
it's only a matter of time anyway.
难道你还不知道吗
Or didn't you know?
有位新女孩出现了
There's a new girl in town.
你是想让我嫉妒吗
Are you trying to make me jealous?
我很开心你雇了另一个女人
I'm glad you hired another woman.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表