剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
Oh! Oh, yeah.
她确实是个马屁精
I noticed the avalanche of compliments.
不如带我去看看你上课的地方吧
Why don't you show me your classroom...
这位老师
..Sir?
我可以来一根吗
Hey, can I bum one?
好啊
Oh, yeah, sure.
谢了
Thanks.
我叫金
I'm Kim.
-谢谢 -我叫杰玛
- Oh, thanks. - Gemma.
那个数学老师 他是你男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend, the maths teacher?
-他人看着不错 -尼科吗
- He seems nice. - Niko?
不 他不是我男朋友
Um, no, he's not my boyfriend.
不好意思
Oh, sorry!
我还以为你们是一对 你俩看着...
I...I thought you two were together. You seemed, er...
不是 他结婚了
Nope. He's married.
很可惜
Sadly.
是啊
Yeah.
这种感觉糟透了
It sucks.
我完全明白你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
这是你第几任丈夫
Which of your husbands was this?
第二任 不对 第三任
My second. No, third!
所以我们这一套还要玩多久
So for how long are we going to do this?
-什么意思 -这一套
- What do you mean? - This.
过家家的把戏
Playing house.
只要你想 我们随时可以停止
We can stop whenever you like.
在有新的安全屋空出来之前
I mean, if you'd prefer to try your luck
如果你更愿意自己碰碰运气的话
until the next safe house becomes available,
请便
be my guest.
告诉我我的家人在哪
Tell me where my family are.
不行
No.
求你了
Please.
你知道这会影响他们的安全
You know it would compromise them.
如果你再也见不到肯尼 你会怎么做
What would you do if you could never see Kenny again?
我会活得很好
I'd be fine.
骗子
Liar!
只要我知道他是安全的
If I knew he was alright.
但他现在还跟你住在一起
But he still lives with you.
他在为你工作
He works for you.
-那样的话你也能接受吗 -能
- And you will be just fine? - I would be.
因为我总是谨慎为上
Because I've always been careful.
在爱你孩子这件事情上吗
About loving your kid?
是的
Mm, yes.
继续喝吧
More wine.
这是山姆·尼尔家的酒 那个来自新西兰的人
It's made by Sam Neill, of all people, from New Zealand.
电影明星 他拍了《侏罗纪公园》
You know, the film star - Jurassic Park.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
拜托了 如果是我 我会告诉你的
Please, I'd...I'd do it for you.
别再问我了
Don't ask me again.
我都不知道他们为什么还没离婚
I don't know why they're even still married.
他妻子都不怎么在乎他
His wife barely even notices him.
你觉得他也喜欢你吗
Do you think he likes you too?
不清楚 我...
Dunno. I...
有时 也许吧
Sometimes, maybe?
也许他只是需要一点动力
Maybe he just needs a little push.
把你的香水喷满他房♥间
Squirt your perfume in his room
那样就总是会闻上去像你了
so it always smells like you.
讨好他
Flatter him!
让他对自己妻子产生疑虑
Make him doubt his wife.
听上去太有心机了点
Sounds a bit manipulative.
确实
It is.
所以才奏效
That's why it works.
你也可以什么都不做
And you can do nothing.
孤独终老
And die alone.
你养猫吗
Do you have cats?
我确实养了只猫
I have a cat, yes.
也许你还是再养一只算了
Maybe you should just get another one.
不了 谢谢
Oh, no. Thank you.
毕达哥拉斯
天啊 数学
Oh, maths!
我算是明白为什么女孩们会心烦意乱了
I can see why the girls get all hot and bothered.
-是吗 -嗯哼
- Yeah? - Mm-hm.
墙上均为三角形相关知识
你喜欢毕达哥拉斯吗
You like Pythagoras?
古希腊数学家及哲学家
天啊 毕达哥拉斯
Oh, my God, Pythagoras!
他是最性感的了
Oh, he's the sexiest!
如何学数学
我更像牛顿那一类
I'm more of a Newton man myself.
看你拨弄那头秀发一整天 我都不会烦
You could run your fingers through that hair all day.
那是什么
What is that?
那是个苹果 伊芙
That is an apple, Eve.
我知道苹果是什么
I know what an apple is.
它哪来的
How did it get here?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是我从餐厅拿来的
I brought it from the canteen, I guess.
有什么事吗
Is everything OK?
伊芙
Eve?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
-伊芙 -快点
- Eve! - Come!
伊芙
Eve.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think there's a possib...?
哪怕是一丝丝的可能
I mean, just a...just a slight possibility
你看到的只是个苹果
that you just saw an apple?
如果只是个苹果呢
What if it was just an apple?
那么
Then...
那么我会问你
Then I would ask you
为什么你难得一次能来支持我和我的工作
why the one time you came to support me and my job,
但不知为何 你都能奇迹般地
you were able to, miraculously, somehow
跟你和你的工作联♥系♥上
make it about you and your job.
假警报
False alarm!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是
Yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
你都不想来这里
You don't want to be here
其实 我也不希望你在这
and, actually, I don't really want you here.
-回家吧 -尼科
- Just go home. - Niko.
杰玛
Hey, Gemma.
-等等 -天 拜托
- Wait up. - Oh, come on!
尼科 不是吧
Niko, really?
回见
I'll see you later.
♪Sigh - Unloved♪
*你这般模样*
*There's something about*
*隐隐约约*
*the way you are*
*让我感到...*
*That makes me*
*你这般模样*
*There's something about*
*隐隐约约*
*the way you are*
*让我感到...*
*That makes me...*
不
No!
不
No!
你得按字母顺序归档
You need to file them alphabetically!
爱在电梯
*若我把心给你*
*If I gave you my heart*
*你会把它弄碎吗*
*Won't you break it?*
肯尼
Kenny.
你是在...
What are you...?
你没在...
You weren't...
偷听吧
..Listening, were you?
没有
No.
那个 我需要你帮忙
OK, I...I need your help.
我刚在包里发现了这个
I just found this in my handbag.
看到名字没
See the name?
「爱在电梯」
"Love in an elevator."
电梯里的尸体
The body in the lift.
仔细想 肯尼
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表