剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
不
Nope.
喝吧
Drink.
其实我该更害怕你的
You know, I should be more afraid of you
鉴于你对我做了那种事
after what you did to me last time.
那你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
不
No.
你差点杀死了我
You could have killed me.
我知道
I know.
我一直在想这件事
I think about that all the time.
真的吗
Really?
你有想着这件事吗
Do you think about it?
每时每刻
All the time.
你是要向我道歉吗
Are you going to apologise to me?
不 你呢
No. Are you?
不
No.
很好 那就对了
OK, good. There we are, then.
我有件要紧事需要你帮忙
I...I need your help with something important.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你怎么不喝香槟
Why don't you drink your champagne?
裙子很美
Nice outfit.
我想着为这特殊场合好好打扮打扮
I thought I would dress for the occasion.
什么场合
Oh, what's the occasion?
我马上就要开始哀悼了
I'm about to be in mourning.
听你这么说我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
你知道我是来杀你的吗
You know I'm here to kill you?
知道 这是我的主意
Yes, it was my idea.
不可能
No.
我告诉过你
I told you.
我需要你的帮助 我...
I need your help. I...
我得见你一面
..I needed to see you.
-所以你就雇我来杀你吗 -对
- So you hired me to kill you? - Yes.
太蠢了
That is so stupid.
要是我开车撞你怎么办 要是我开枪射杀你呢
What if I hit you with a car? What if I shot you?
你不会的
You wouldn't.
我不会吗
I wouldn't?
不会的
No.
伊芙
Eve...
那是什么
What is that?
喝点盖盖味道吧
To get rid of the taste.
*如果我把我的心给你*
*If I gave you my heart*
*你会弄碎吗*
*Would you break it?*
*如果我告诉你一个秘密*
*If I gave you a secret*
*你会保守吗*
*Would you keep it?*
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么 你为什么要这么做 伊芙
Wh-what did you do? Why did you do that, Eve?
我没有...
I didn't...
我没料到你真会这么做
I didn't think you would actually do it.
那是砷
That was arsenic.
别干坐在那 做点什么 快吐出来
Don't just sit there, do something! Get it out!
快去 伊芙 快吐出来
Go, Eve! Get it out!
天呐
Oh, my God!
伊芙 快吐出来 快点
Eve, get it out! Hurry!
伊芙 你得快点
Eve, you need to hurry!
你得吐出来
You need to get it out!
快点 伊芙
Quickly, Eve!
这当然不是毒药了
Of course it isn't poison.
你以为我疯了吗
Do you think I'm insane?
伊芙 你也太好骗了
Eve, you're too easy.
我很贵的
I'm expensive.
我知道
I know.
我想要什么你都会给我吗
Will you give me everything I want?
当然
Yes.
伊芙 你门没关
Eve, you left your door open.
额
Yeah.
迪恩森林
不
No!
不
No!
你确定这样合法吗
Are you sure this is legal?
你关心这个干嘛
What do you care?
只是在替你着想而已 伊芙
I'm just looking out for you, Eve.
来吧
Come on.
麻烦开下门
Open the door, please.
在外面等着
Wait out here.
你需要喝水吗
You need any water?
不
No.
是谁命令你谋杀阿利斯泰尔·皮尔和他同事的
Who ordered the hits on Alistair Peel and his colleagues?
如果你直接告诉我 事情会好办得多
It'll be easier if you just tell me.
不然你的处境只会更糟糕
Or it's going to get worse for you.
-她招供了吗 -没有
- Did she say? - No.
好吧
Oh, well.
想来旁观吗
Would you like to watch?
到底是谁
Who was it?
你觉得是谁
Who do you think it was?
-十二门徒吗 -不是
- The Twelve? - No.
是他儿子 太经典了
It was his son. Classic.
-亚伦·皮尔吗 -没错
- Aaron Peel? - I know.
你...你确定吗
Are...are you sure?
他已经拥有公♥司♥了
He already owns the company...
他在出♥售♥的不是公♥司♥ 而是一件武器
It's not the company he's selling, it's a weapon.
-武器 -这种事总是和武器有关
- A weapon? - It's always a weapon.
十二门徒想要买♥♥ 所有人都想买♥♥这件武器
The Twelve want to buy it. Everyone wants to buy it.
很好
Great.
我拿到你想要的答案了
I...got you what you wanted.
怎么也该说声谢谢吧
A thank-you would be nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不是真心的
That wasn't a real thank-you.
你只会索取 索取 再索取
You are just take, take, take.
-你对她做了什么 -别担心
- What did you do to her? - Don't worry about it.
你到底做了什么
What...did you do?
不过是听从了你的吩咐
Nothing you didn't ask me to.
♪She's My Witch♪
*你的黑发深如夜色*
*Your hair is black as night*
*那贴身的裙子 曲线明了*
*Got a skirt that's oh, so tight*
*让我来告诉你 我的名字*
*I'm telling you, I've got a name...*
恶魔
Monster.
*她是我的女巫*
*She's my witch.*
牛津
前一阵投诉了你 真不好意思
I'm sorry about the complaints.
别一脸怒气嘛
Don't look so angry.
我只是想引起伊芙的注意而已
I was just trying to get Eve's attention
但看来她根本不关心你呀
but she does not care about your life at all.
不是吗
Does she?
瞧瞧你
Look at you, huh?
你跟个贴了八字胡的法奇软糖似的
You look like someone stuck a moustache on some fudge.
汤姆 丹尼尔
Tom, Daniel.
-别闹 -对不起 老师
- Stop it. - Sorry, sir.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
离孩子远点的地方
Away from the kids.
我喜欢这声音
I love that sound.
真没想到你有这胆量
I didn't know you had it in you.
棒棒哒
Good for you.
你应该和你老婆试试这种玩法
You should try this with your wife.
你敢提我妻子 我就杀了你
Don't you dare talk about my wife or I will kill you!
好痛啊
Ohh, that hurts!
听着
Look...
我是来告诉你
..I came here to tell you
你没什么好担心的
that you don't have anything to worry about.
我原谅伊芙了
I've forgiven Eve.
我们现在是朋友
We're friends.
这个嘛
Well...
-不止是朋友 其实... -你在说什么
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表