剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
*你的叹息之中*
*Beneath your breath as you sigh*
*无论如何都将被百般谴责*
*Damned if you do*
急救室
*地狱之火*
*Hellfire.*
快来人
Depechez-vous!
女士们先生们
Madames et monsieurs,
火车将到达伦敦圣潘克拉斯火车站
we will shortly be arriving at London St Pancras.
请在下车时
Please take all your belongings with you
带好您的随身物品
when you leave the train,
时刻保管好您的随身物品
and keep them with you at all times when on the station.
放轻松
我在这多久了
How long have I been here?
你不是法国人呀
Oh, you're not French.
我们没有找到你的身份证
We couldn't find any ID.
多久了
How long?
几个小时
A few hours.
你给了我什么药
What drugs have you given me?
止痛药
Er, painkillers.
我们给你清理缝合了伤口
We had to clean you up, stitch your injury.
很快就会给你用上抗生素
We'll start you on a course of antibiotics immediately.
有多严重
How bad is it?
伤口很深
You wound is deep,
但还好没有伤及内脏
but it isn't penetrating your organs.
抗生素加上包扎处理 伤口会愈合的
With antibiotics and dressing, it should heal.
有人来过吗
Has anyone come here?
有人来这里找过我吗
Anyone turned up here looking for me?
应该没有
I don't think so, no.
看你伤势这么重
You know, with an injury like this,
我是应该报♥警♥的
I'm obliged to call the police.
我有危险
I'm not safe.
什么意思
What do you mean?
捅伤我的人...
The man who did this to me...
我丈夫
..My husband.
他是警局的探员
And he is a detective with the police judiciaire.
如果他找到了我 他会杀了我的
If he knows I am here, he will kill me.
为了保证你的安全 我可以让工作人员
I can ask the team to keep your admission off the records
抹除你的入院记录 但我马上要换班了
for your own safety, but when I get off my shift,
我不能保证下一位医生和我意见一致
the next consultant may feel differently.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你什么时候下班
When does your shift end?
今晚
This evening.
我能来一个吗
Can I have one?
糖果一般是给孩子们准备的
Oh, they are normally reserved for the children.
棒棒哒[贴纸]
有贴纸
Oh, stickers.
捅伤 我刚才说的就是"捅伤"
Poignardee, that's what I said, stabbed.
什么都没发现 你确定吗
Nothing, y...you sure?
谢谢
Merci.
这是什么
What are these?
你在干嘛
没干嘛
你应该把药吃了
不
我不想吃
为什么
它们让我头晕目眩的
药效退之前我都走不了路
为什么要走路
因为有坏蛋在追我
我得去伦敦见我的女朋友
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
一点点
A little.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
你怎么了 加布里埃尔
What happened to you, Gabriel?
车祸
Car accident.
-有弄断你的骨头吗 -是的
- Did you break your bones? - Yeah.
医生还得把我腿上的皮肤移植到脸上
And they had to put skin from my leg onto my face.
太恶心了
That's gross.
-你怎么了 -我被捅伤了
- What is yours? - Stab wound.
棒棒哒
伤口还黏黏的
It's really gooey.
不会吧
No way?
居然有男人会捅你
A man stabbed you?
一个女人捅了我
A woman stabbed me.
女人才不会做这种事
Women don't stab.
我知道
I know.
我也很吃惊
It surprised me too.
但她这么做是为了表现有多在乎我
She did it to show me how much she cared about me.
-真傻 -才不傻
- That's stupid. - No, it isn't.
有时候当你爱一个人 你会做疯狂的事情
Sometimes when you love someone, you will do crazy things.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel,
你能走路吗
can you walk?
能 但是会很痛
Yes, but it's painful.
-我的髋关节打了钢钉... -很好
- My hip has pins. - Great.
想玩个游戏吗
Do you want to play a game?
♪Kids in America - Kim Wilde♪
*闹市区中 年轻的生命蓬勃生长*
*Downtown The young ones are growing*
*我们是美国新生代*
*We're the kids in America Whoa-oh.*
*我们是美国新生代*
*We're the kids in America Whoa-oh.*
*笙歌♥鼎沸 人人为此而活*
*Everybody lives for the music-go-round*
*灯光如昼 旋律急凑*
*Bright lights, the music gets faster*
*听着孩子 千万别看表*
*Look, boy, don't check on your watch, not another glance...*
*善良的心才没新故事可言*
*Kind hearts Don't make a new story*
*善良的心根本得不到荣耀*
*Kind hearts Don't grab any glory*
*我们是美国新生代*
*We're the kids in America...*
这趟出差怎么样
How was your work trip?
凑活 挺无聊的
Uh, fine, fine. It's boring.
-蔬菜可真多 -可不
- That's a lot of vegetables. - Yeah.
我们可以聊聊之前的事吗
Can we talk about what happened?
你之前生气
When you pissed off?
我想给你做顿晚餐
I wanted to make you dinner to
为我的混♥蛋♥行为道歉
apologise for being a dick.
你当时确实挺混♥蛋♥
You were kind of a dick.
好消息是
Well, good news.
我被炒了 所以
I was fired, so...
我们可以继续过...
..We can go back to just...
正常的生活
..Being normal.
你现在看起来可真"正常"
Well, you certainly seem completely normal.
你做的什么
What are you cooking?
奈洁拉出的食谱 烤鸡
Nigella's, er, roast chicken
奈洁拉·劳森
英国美食作家
配上柠檬和迷迭香
with, er, lemon and rosemary stuffing.
酒在冰箱里 烤鸡马上就好
Er, the wine is in the fridge and the chicken is almost done.
-伊芙 -怎么
- Eve? - Yeah?
你是说这只鸡吗
You mean this chicken?
卡罗琳
卡罗琳
伊芙 电♥话♥在响
Eve, it's ringing.
你要接吗
Are you going to answer it?
你都泡了一个多小时了
You've been in the bath for more than an hour.
一切都还好吗
Is everything OK?
是发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
没有
No...
什么都没有发生
..Nothing happened.
伊芙 你可以告诉我的
You can tell me, Eve.
我...
I...
我不能
I...I can't.
你是惹上麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
我也不知道
I don't know.
别
Don't.
我不得不
I have to.
我去吃饭了
I'm going to eat.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
快点 给我
Come on, give it to me.
快给我
Give it to me!
-你拿到了吗 -拿到了
- Did you get it? - Yeah.
有人看到你了吗
Did anyone see you?
应该没有
I don't think so.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表