剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
不
No!
不
No!
她怎么知道我们来了
How did she know we were coming?
你觉得他还会回来吗
Do you think he's coming back?
不会了
No.
我觉得不会 你呢
I don't think so. Do you?
不会
No.
你能去看看《零分至上》有没有录上吗 肯尼
Will you make sure that Pointless is recorded, Kenny?
英国一档问答类节目
游戏规则为得分最少的选手获胜
我通常是不会生气的 伊芙
I don't normally get angry, Eve.
生气会让我犯困 所以你得自己想象一下
It makes me feel sleepy, so you'll just have to imagine
我用愤怒无比的语气说接下来这句话
that I sound rather angry when I say this...
永远不要再背着我行动
Never, ever go behind my back again.
永远不要
Ever.
你绝对不是唯一和我一起工作的人
You are, by no means, the only person I work with,
但你却是占用了我大量时间的那个
but you take up a disproportionate amount of my time.
而时间对我而言非常珍贵
And my time is very valuable to me.
我有自己的爱好
I have hobbies.
-明白了吗 伊芙 -明白了
- Do you understand that, Eve? - Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
康斯坦丁和薇拉内拉选择了他们的立场
Konstantin and Villanelle have chosen their side.
坚持好你自己的
Stick to yours.
我希望抓住这个「幽灵」 也希望皮尔案迅速结掉
I want this ghost found and Peel wrapped up.
你可以走了
You may go.
肯尼 我很抱歉
Kenny, I'm so sorry.
我还以为你会不一样
I thought you were different.
和我妈 和其他人不一样
From Mum, and the others.
我是不一样
I am.
肯尼 我做这些不是为了我自己
Kenny, I am not doing this for myself.
我这么做 是因为这是我们的...
I'm doing this because it's our...
是因为...
Because...
-因为... -因为什么
- Because... - Because?
♪Listen To Your Heart - Roxette♪
*我知道你的笑容背后有所隐藏*
*I know there's something in the wake of your smile*
*从你的眼神中 我有所领会*
*I get a notion from the look in your eye...*
*你的眼...*
*Eye...*
-别关啊 -怎么
- Leave it. - What?
我喜欢
I like it.
*...天堂在黑暗中陷得太深*
*..Heaven turns too dark*
*倾听你的心*
*Listen to your heart*
*在他对你呼唤之时*
*When he's calling for you*
*倾听你的心*
*Listen to your heart*
救命
*你别无他法*
*There's nothing else you can do*
*我不知道你将去往何处*
*I don't know where you're going*
你这么想要引起别人的注意吗
You honestly want to attract attention like that?
-是啊 -别那样
- Yeah. - No, don't.
你得谨慎点
You need to be careful.
你和雷蒙德口气一模一样
You sound like Raymond.
那个我爱的人
Who I love.
那个我日思夜想的人
And I miss very much.
你说是就是吧
Right.
她有说起我吗
Did she talk about me?
谁
Who?
她对这个新出现的女人更感兴趣
She's more interested in this new woman.
你清楚她没有
You know she isn't.
她叫她「幽灵」
Call her 'the ghost'.
代号♥很酷 对吧
Cool nickname, right?
不酷
No.
伊芙谈了很多关于她的事
Eve talks a lot about her.
-别嫉妒 -嫉妒谁啊
- Don't be jealous. - Of what?
某个不知哪儿冒出来的人吗
Some big, fat nobody?
*我不知道你将去往何处*
*I don't know where you're going*
*也不知缘由*
*And I don't know why*
把这破歌♥关掉
Turn this shit off.
不 我喜欢
No, I like it.
*在他向你告别前*
*Before you tell him goodbye...*
♪Screw You - Ram & Sel♪
*我来搞你啦*
*I'm gonna screw you*
*我想要*
*I'm gonna want to*
*做那些我不能做的趣事*
*do all the funny things I can't do*
*轻抚我 我要你再次回到我身边*
*Touch me and I want you back again*
*离开我 我知道天空会下起大雨...*
*Leave me and I know it's gonna rain...*
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表