剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Is it just me, or did that speaker use
只有我这么觉得吗 还是那个发言人真的
the words "impact" and "impactful" constantly?
一直在说“影响”和“有影响力的”这俩词
And if impactful is really a word, it's barely a word.
如果真的有“有影响力的”这个词的话 很少有人会说啊
Sorry that was so boring.
很抱歉 这个演讲这么无聊
Well, I had a great time.
其实 我还挺享受的
And there are 735 ceiling tiles in the ballroom.
会场的天花板上一共有735块瓷砖
I only counted 734.
我只数出了734块
Well, you clearly missed one.
很明显你漏数了一块
There's one in the corner that you didn't even see.
角落里有一块 从你的角度压根就看不到
Oh. Oh, okay.
哦 噢 好吧
It's easy to miscount. I understand. I know.
这很容易数错 我理解 我知道
Anyway, thank you for coming.
不管怎样 谢谢你能来
I asked Brock to come, but...
我邀请过布罗克来参加 但是
Is it the same hotel as last year? Yeah.
去年的大会也是在这家酒店吗 是的
Then I'm there.
那我会去的
They've got those genius birds in the lobby.
他们大堂里的鸟简直聪明绝顶
Brraaaaak!
布罗罗罗克
Babe! It's saying my name!
亲爱的 它居然会说我的名字
Oh honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
They took out the birds.
今年没有鸟了
Oh! I just remembered. I'm busy.
噢 我刚刚想起来 我很忙
But he's training for a really big meet,
但是他在为一个大型会议做准备
so... Audrey!
因此 奥德丽
Hey! Lauren!
嘿 劳伦
Hi!
嗨
Lauren, this is Kevin. She's in this group, too.
劳伦 这位是凯文 她也在这个小组
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too.
很高兴认识你 我也很高兴认识你
Well, I'm gonna head to the bar. Can I get you anything to drink?
我准备过去吧台那边 二位要不要喝点什么呢
Oh. I'll take the wine. Thanks! Okay.
麻烦给我杯红酒吧 谢谢 行
Oh, you guys! Get together for a picture.
亲们 我给你们拍张照吧
Oh. Yeah.
噢 好的
Aww, cute. I'm gonna post it.
美美哒 我要把照片发上网
Post away and I will be back with your drink specials.
发吧 我去帮你们拿特饮了哟
Like I'm a Wa... I'm a waiter.
感觉我好像是一个 我是一个服务生
I'm... I'm gonna go.
我 我先过去啦
He's adorable. I know.
他很萌 我知道
I saw you guys during the presentation.
演讲期间我看到你们俩了
You're such a cute couple. Oh, no.
你们真是萌萌的一对 噢 不
No, no, no, no, no, that's not my boyfriend.
不 不 不 不 不 他不是我男朋友
That's Kevin from work.
凯文是我的同事
We are just friends.
我们只是朋友
Great.
真棒
Can I go out with him?
我可以跟他约会吗
Sure.
当然可以
Okay.
好的
Well, we're happy to have you here.
很高兴你能来
We're gonna have a clutch kind of day.
我们将会度过紧张的一天
So, I'm gonna pick her up at 5:00. Okay.
那么 我5点的时候来接她咯 好的
Wait, wait. You mean like in five, right, Kev?
等会 等会 凯凯 你说的是5分钟内 对吧
No.
并不
Roxie, it's time to accept that you're working now, okay?
罗克西 你得接受你需要工作的事实 好吗
We all have to make sacrifices to pay the rent.
我们都得为了付房♥租而做出点牺牲
Ugh. Rent.
恶 房♥租
God, I can't wait to stop working here once I pay it.
天呐 等我付了房♥租 我肯定脚底抹油立马离开这里
Rent needs to be paid every month.
房♥租是每个月都要付的哟
Ugh!
日
I'm sorry, but you know, the days of you being lazy
非常抱歉 但是那些你在一边偷懒
while everything just magically works out for you are over.
还有人给你擦屁♥股♥的日子 已经一去不复返了
Ooh! Look! A $20.
噢 快看 20刀耶
Wow. Are you serious?
哇噢 你逗我呢
She's all yours. I'm so sorry.
她全凭你吩咐了 给你添麻烦了
Cool. Ow.
没问题 噢
He hits me on the back just as hard.
他拍我后背的时候也是这么用力
I get it. Come here.
我懂的 过来吧
Let's go. Come here.
跟我来 走吧
So this is my domain, okay?
那么 这就是我的领地 好咩
We call it the "gyum."
我们称之为“健身房♥”
G-Y-U-M.
G-Y-U-M
He's cute. What's his deal?
那个男的很帅啊 他是什么情况
Huh?
哼
Oh, that's Christopher.
噢 那是克里斯多夫
Yeah, he's an actor.
他是个演员
He's here every single day.
他每天都会来
Dedicated. That's what you're gonna be.
执着 你以后也会变成他那样的
So he's an actor, but he's here?
所以他是个演员 但他每天都来这里
And he's working out, but he's not working?
而且他是来健身的 而不是来工作的
I could do that.
我也能这样
It's not as easy as it looks.
这并不像看起来那么简单
You can't just be an actor.
你不可能就这样当上演员的
Well, you believed that I was actually gonna work
既然你相信 我今天是真心要在这里工作的
here today, so I think that I already am.
那么我相信 我已经在工作了
Why are you taking your clothes off?
你干嘛脱衣服啊
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I don't get it.
我不懂
Impactfulness is a word.
“有效的”是一个词
So is impacted.
“有效”也是一个词
Don't ask me how I know that one.
不要问我 我是怎么知道的
It was just funny.
感觉好搞笑
You had to be there.
你去参加了就懂了
Well, I would have been, but nobody invited me.
我是可以去 但没有人邀请我啊
I was very busy anyway.
反正我也很忙
I drove my sister to the pharmacy.
我开车载我姐妹去了药店
We picked out pressure socks.
买♥♥了几双压力袜
I feel like a dancer.
我现在感觉像个舞者
Hey!
嘿
Ooh! Sorry.
噢 抱歉
So, I had fun last night,
我昨晚下班后
hanging out outside of work.
去玩得很开心
You're not the only one who had fun last night.
你不是昨晚唯一一个玩得开心的人哟
So did Lauren.
劳伦也很开心
Who?
谁
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too!
我也很高兴认识你
She wants to go out with you.
她想跟你约个会
Oh. Really?
真的吗
Zero pressure.
别有压力
I mean, I figured you maybe weren't...
你现在或许并不
you know, emotionally available just yet.
你现在还心有所属
Who, me?
谁 我吗
No, I am though. Emotionally available.
不不 我可以的 我心无所属
And physically available, for that matter.
而且我对那件事 有生理需求
But I'm physically available even when I'm not
而且即使我心有所属 我仍然有生理需求啊
emotionally available, which I am now.
更何况我现在心无所属
So yes, I will go out with your friend.
所以 可以的 我会跟你朋友约会的
Yes. Happy to. Proud to.
好 非常乐意 荣幸至极
Yes.
真棒
Out we shall go!
我们应该去约会呀
Great! Yeah.
真棒 耶
I'll forward you Lauren's contact info.
我会把劳拉的联络方式发给你的
Good. Good stuff.
很好 好主意
Oh, look. There she is.
噢 看 她长这样啊
Lauren... She's pretty, too.
劳拉 她也是个美女
Just as I remembered.
如同我印象中那么美
'Cause it's all good
# 因为世界这么美好 #
It's all, all, it's all good
# 世界这么 这么 这么美好 #
Uh-huh, Yup, it's all good
# 嗯哼 耶 世界这么美好 #
Yup, yup, Uh-huh, uh-huh,
# 耶 耶 嗯哼 嗯哼 #
It's all good
# 世界这么美好 #
Because it's all good
# 因为世界这么美好 #
It's all, all, it's all good
# 世界这么 这么 这么美好 #
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表