剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
I haven't been able to enjoy because of all this nonsense.
就因为你来胡闹我才没能尽兴
Okay! Thank you so much. And, hey, uh,
好了 非常感谢你 还有 呃
be on the lookout for those Fire Hot Crunch-eez.
记得去看有没有你爱的劲辣嘎嘣脆芝士
All right.
好的
Mm! That was frickin' awesome, Kev.
嗯 那特么太炫酷了 凯凯
That was like "The Wire" but with snacks.
就像是零食版的《火线重案组》
Who wants mojitos? Oh, those are bad for you.
谁想喝莫吉托酒的 噢 那不适合你吧
And I'm going back to work. You want one, Kev.
我得回去工作了 喝一杯吧 凯凯
Hey, girl. Hey!
你好啊 姑娘 你好
So, Patti, how are you feeling?
帕蒂 你感觉怎样
You getting the hang of it here?
有没有适应这儿
Okay, Audrey, you're my friend, so I have to tell you.
好吧 奥德丽 我把你当朋友 所以我得告诉你
Everyone's making fun of you.
大家都在看你的笑话
Who?
谁啊
Um...
呃
And that walk of hers...
还有她那走路的姿势
Am I right?
是这样走的吧
I don't know. You know I'm still learning people's names here.
我也不知道啊 你知道我还在记人名呢
Well, it's probably because they're just not used to having someone in charge
好吧 也许是因为大家都还没习惯在这么平易近人
who's so approachable and... and caring.
又无微不至的主管手下做事
No, that's not it.
不 并不是
They're all going mad, stuck in their cages.
他们因为困于牢笼之中一样的感觉快疯了
Everyone feels like veal, veal that has to talk about their feelings.
大家都觉得自己像是小牛犊一样 还非得被迫得说出他们的感受
Okay. That is excellent feedback.
好吧 这是一条很棒的反馈
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, hey. Ricky. Ladies.
你好呀 里基 女士们
Okay, everybody, we are inching our way toward that finish line.
好了 大家伙儿 我们正慢慢向着目标前进呢
I don't know how I'm feeling!
我不知道我的感受
And that's okay, Simon, because we're not going to talk about that.
没关系的 西蒙 我们不用谈论那个
In fact, we're not going to be talking at all.
实际上 我们根本不用再讨论了
We are going to take a walk.
我们要去散个步
A little good old-fashioned exercise to boost circulation and brain power.
有点落伍的锻炼方式 不过可以促进循环 激发灵感
Let's go.
走吧
Three brisks laps around the building. What do you say?
绕着大楼愉快地转上三圈 你们觉得如何
Go! Skedaddle!
走吧 一起出逃吧
That's great, guys.
那很赞的 朋友们
Are you gonna keep me company?
你要在这儿陪我吗
I'm with you, sister.
我支持你哦 姐们儿
Please.
求求你啊
I don't know about you, peeps, but all I see are the words
我不知道你们 不过我看到的词只有
"drive," "home," and "walk out."
“开车”“回家”还有“出去”
Who's with me?
谁赞成我的
Halt! Halt! Halt!
等一等
Hey.
嘿
You guys ever seen Audrey try and push an elevator button?
你们肯定没见过奥德丽是怎么按电梯按钮的吧
Audrey? Where is everybody?
奥德丽 大家伙儿都哪儿去了
Oh... gone. All of them.
噢 走了 都走了
And, Kevin, I don't think they're coming back.
而且 凯文 我觉得他们不会回来了
Coming back, coming back.
回来了 回来了
We need them to come back.
我们需要他们回来
Nobody's handed in their numbers for the new packet yet. Where are they?
还没有人交了促销包的任务呢 他们人呢
Boosting their brain power. I let them take a walk. It was an idea from my binder.
为了激发他们大脑的能量 我就让他们去散个步 这是我活页上的点子
Oh my God! That's like asking a group of toddlers to wait
我的天 那简直就像是让一帮刚会走路的小盆宇等在码头边
on the end of the pier while you go get another drink at the bar!
你自己却去酒吧喝上一杯
But you probably knew that from your babysitting binder.
你那照顾婴儿的活页里可能会给你介绍这个
You leave my binder out of this.
你能不能不提我的活页啊
Sure thing.
那还用想
Hi, Julia. How's our boy? Kevin...
嗨 朱莉娅 我们的小宝贝儿怎样了 凯文
Rutgar turned a corner, a big one.
鲁特加情况有了大大好转
Tubes have been removed and the color's returned to his whiskers.
管子已经都拔了 它胡须的颜色也回来了
Fantastic!
太棒了
Listen, we're on our way home,
听着 我们马上回家
but I'm gonna stop off at the office first
但我会先去办公室看一眼
to sign off on the sales packet,
批一下促销包的单子
so we can get it in tonight, all right?
我们今晚能送到吧 可以吧
Terrific! They're so ready to be gotten in.
太棒了 包裹都已经准备好送去了
Terrific.
真棒
Oh, Rutgar! Look, my darling, a clown.
噢 鲁特加 看哪 亲爱的 是小丑诶
Sorry, Kevin.
对不起 凯文
I just thought this was an opportunity
我只是想着这是一个
to use some new techniques.
试试新手段的机会
They just want to put their heads down
他们只想埋着头
and get through the day. And can you blame them?
完成今天的任务而已 你难道要怪他们么
I mean, that's all I wanted to do today.
我的意思是 那就是我今天想做的事
Why? What's today?
为什么 今天是什么日子
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, this is bad.
噢 太糟糕了
I know this is my fault,
我知道这是我的错
but I could really use a cleaner and closer right about now.
但是我真的需要一个清洁者跟终结者马上把这摊事处理好
Please, Kevin.
凯文 求你了
Audrey,
奥德丽
I'd hope not to reveal this information to you,
我不想告诉你这个消息
as it's been a pretty rough year.
因为今年真的很不好过
I remember.
我记得
I was going to go to Italy, but I did not.
我本来要去意大利 但是没去成
I said I remember.
都说我记得了
And then, I embarrassed myself with you...
然后 我被你难住了
and I've been struggling with that ever since.
从那时开始我就一直在挣扎
I felt as though I had nothing to celebrate,
我觉得好像我也没什么可庆祝的
and so I was determined to conceal the secret...
所以我决定隐藏这个秘密
until now.
直到现在
Kevin, what is it?
什么呀 凯文
Julia will be here any minute with her puss.
茱莉亚会带着她的猫随时赶到这里
There is one thing that can save you, Audrey.
只有一件事能救你了 奥德丽
For today...
因为今天
Today is my birthday.
今天是我生日
It's your birthday?
今天是你生日
We must give them birthday cake.
我们得给他们买♥♥生日蛋糕
Mm.
嗯
The after-party...
余兴派对
is definitely as amazing as the party planning.
真是跟派对本身一样令人惊喜
Mmhmm. We're good.
嗯哼 我们太能干了
So good.
超能干
It's too bad we didn't get to the party-party part.
我们开不了派对真是太可惜了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Lemonade Sunshine ?
# 柠檬阳光下漫步 #
Fortune cookies Long rides
# 幸运饼干长路途 #
Barbecues Good songs
# 吃着烧烤听好歌♥ #
Feeling like a big dog
# 感觉像个大人物 #
We should probably stop eating this.
我们还是别再吃了
Rock and Roll Delta blues
# 三角蓝调和摇滚 #
I'm feeling all right
# 一切都让我幸福 #
Let's have a good time
# 让我们一起来嗨 #
I got that good stuff
# 我有些好东西 #
Good stuff Good stuff
# 好东西好东西 #
Cake. There's cake.
蛋糕 有蛋糕
Cake. We're gonna go. There's cake.
蛋糕 我们走 有蛋糕吃
Cake. There... there's cake.
蛋糕 有 有蛋糕
I got that good stuff Good stuff
# 我有些好东西好东西 #
Cake!
蛋糕
Ooh!
噢
Should we finish at the office?
那我们要在办公室里做完吗
You betcha.
必须哒
Duct tape Belt buckles
# 胶带和皮带扣 #
Cake!
蛋糕
No.
不
Chocolate?
巧克力味的
Close me out.
我把钱放这儿了
Chocolate cake!
巧克力蛋糕
Let's have a good time I got that good stuff
# 让我们一起嗨我有好东西 #
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表