剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
他说这是一次非常 非常难忘的经历
Oh.
噢
He did? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
And if I were you, I would just forget about him and move on.
如果我是你 我就会选择忘记他 让生活继续
You're too good for him anyway.
反正他都配不上你
I'm not sure lying about a fiancée was the best idea?
我不确定骗她我有个未婚妻是个好主意
Oh, no. Trust me, Kev.
噢 不 相信我 凯文
With a girl like Patti, you want to make sure
对待像帕蒂这样的女孩子 你必须确定
she knows there is zero chance.
让她彻底死心才行
It was either a fiancée or faking your death,
要么你说你有未婚妻 要么就说你嗝屁了
which takes a lot of time.
后者要花费很长一段时间
Honestly, that's just not time that I have right now.
老实说 我现在真没这个闲工夫
Okay, where was I?
好的 我想吃什么来着
Hi. Welcome.
嗨 欢迎
I'm Simon,this is Paul Garfunkel.
我是西蒙 这是保罗·加丰克尔
Some people call us the famous singing duo's names.
有些人用著名的歌♥唱组合的名字叫我们
Simon and Garfunkel.I get it.
西蒙与加丰克尔 我知道了
No. Common mistake.
不 常见错误
It's Hall and Oates because I like to pace the hallway like an animal,
我们是“过道与燕麦片” 因为我喜欢像动物一样在过道走来走去
and he eats dry oatmeal.
他喜欢干吃燕麦片
It's nice to meet you guys.
很高兴认识你们
Simon would like to apologize for his odor.
西蒙为他身上的怪味跟你道声对不起
It's just my shingles cream.
这是我的疱疹霜
Excuse me,is there a shade for that?
不好意思 有遮阳板吗
Never mind.
当我不存在
Whoa.
哇哦
Ricky, did you just lose power?
里基 你那边电脑关机了吗
Yes, of my own body.I have restless feet syndrome
是的 我的身体 我得了脚部焦躁综合症
and kicked out the cords.Don't worry.
只是小毛病 不用担心
It only happens a few times a day.
一天只发作几次
Oh my...
噢 我的
Sorry!
抱歉
Do you want me to put my balls on your neck?
你想让我把蛋蛋放在你的脖子上吗
What?
什么
Let me just confirm
我只是想确认
that you're talking about the wooden things
你说的是你手上的那个
in your hand. Yeah.
木头做的玩意儿 是啊
That's the way we take a break.
我们可以用这来休息一下
Break is exactly what we need!
我们确实需要休息一下
Why don't we share a candy bar, huh?
让我们分享一块糖吧 好吗
Simon? Garfunkel?
西蒙 加丰克尔
Simon! Candy break!
西蒙 休息一下吧
Uh...
呃
Who did this?Who Who has done this?
谁干的 谁 谁干的
Ricky, calm down.
里基 淡定
It was me.
是我
What's your game, sister?
你玩什么把戏 大妹砸
I was trying to be nice.
我只是表达友善
By making fun of my round head.
用我的圆脑袋来取笑我
No. That is not you.
不 那不是你
It's a smiley face,
这是一张笑脸
the universal sign of friendliness.
世♥界♥通♥用的友好表示
I always did it for Kevin and he never once yelled at me.
我总是对凯文这样 但是他决不会对我大喊大叫
Oh. That's sweet, but...
噢 那很好 但是
I'm going to report you for aggressive behavior.
我要去控诉你的过激行为
What?
什么
Yes, bitch.
是的 婊砸
Hi. I'm sorry.
嗨 我很抱歉
You know, maybe moving wasn't a solution.
我想 也许这并不是解决办法
Kevin, I hate this new desk arrangement.
凯文 我讨厌新的座位安排
Look, I never should have written you that letter.
听着 我不应该给你写那封信
I...
我
I was drunk and I poured my heart out
那天我喝醉了 我口无遮拦
and I said some stupid, stupid things
说了一些蠢话
and Kevin, please.
然后 凯文 别说了
You don't need to apologize for anything. No, yes I do.
你不要为任何事道歉 不 我需要的
I really screwed up when I mailed it to you,
当我发邮件给你的时候我就搞糟了一切
and now we're stuck being awkward around each other.
现在我们陷入了让彼此都尴尬的境地
I'm getting massages I don't even want.
他们强行给我做马杀鸡
I I probably have shingles!
我 我可能都长疱疹了
God. I saw him hug you.
天哪 我看见他抱你了
I'm sorry. It's okay.
对不起 没关系
I just don't want people to find out about that letter.
我只是不想让人发现那封信
Look, Kevin,I am really flattered
听着 凯文 我感到很荣幸
and I really don't want to hurt your feelings,
而且我也不想伤害你的感情
but I have a boyfriend and I'm with him... I know.
但是我有男朋友了 我和他 我知道
So I'm okay with everything if you are.
所以你觉得无所谓的话我可以接受一切
You know, we can just keep working here
知道吗 我们可以继续在这里工作
and be normal and just go back to the way it was before.
像以前一样保持正常关系
Okay?
可以吗
Okay.
当然
Great. That would be great. Yeah.
太好了 对的
Where's Don?
唐在哪儿
Oh. Don's at his mom's.
噢 唐在她母亲家
I'm supposed to pick him up in about an hour.
我准备一个小时以后去接他
We're gonna go to the driving range, get our haircuts.
我们准备去练会儿高尔夫 剪个头
He's going to take me to his orthotics guy, you know?
他要带我去看他的矫正医师
But my feet don't hurt, man!
但是我的脚没事啊
Look, Kevin, he's suffocating me and I need your help to get rid of him.
听着 凯文 他让我感到很烦 我需要你帮忙摆脱他
Look, I panicked when you went to Italy.
知道吗 当你去意大利以后我很恐慌
I never actually... Now that you're back, I don't need him.
我并没有 现在你回来了 我就不需要他了
He wants to be my best friend.
他想成为我的最好的朋友
I get it.I'm the bomb.
我懂的 毕竟我天生丽质
But I have you.
但是我已经有你了
And if I need orthotics...I want you to take me.
如果我需要做矫正手术 我希望是你能带我去
So get out of it.
那就把他给甩了
Don't overthink it.
别想太多
See that's that's why you're my 100% match.
看 这是 这就是你是我最佳契合搭档的原因
That's why you're my 100%.
最佳搭档啊
Sit back and watch me do it
# 坐下给我看好了 #
Chlllin' like a villain
# 冷酷如同杀手 #
Super turnt up hair cut low ceiling
# 翘的飞起的酷发盖不住姐的骚气 #
Smokin' Hot.
好辣
Sounds about right. I'll say!
听起来还不错 我同意
Hi!
嗨
Oh, my God!
天哪 我的上帝
I was just next door at the sunglasses place when I read your Tweet!
当我看到你的推特的时候我就在隔壁的太阳眼镜店
"At the Polish Bar.
“在一家美甲店
Help me decide which color, bitches."
帮我挑个颜色吧 小婊砸们”
Then I realized I could be a bitch that votes in person!
然后我想到大家平时都叫我小婊砸
So... red!
所以 红色吧
You just happened to be right next door?
你真的只是碰巧出现在隔壁吗
Mm-Hmm!
呃 嗯
Oh, my God.Oh, this is heaven.
噢 天哪 爽翻天
I'm so glad this gives us an opportunity to talk.
我很高兴我们可以利用这个机会好好谈一谈
You know, about what happened with me and your brother and...
关于我和你哥哥之间的事
just how I'm feeling.
我的感受
Okay.
好的
It's just that when I broke into your apartment
当我闯进你们的公♥寓♥的时候
and like, you told me that if you were me,
就像 你说如果你是我的话
you would just forget about him and move on,
你会选择忘掉它 重新开始
that I was like,too good for him anyway,
你说 她配不上我
that really helped me.
真的让我豁然开朗
I was wondering if you had any more advice for me, girl.
我想知道你是否还有更多的建议
She's following me, Kev.
她在跟踪我 凯文
And not the good kind of following.
而且是那种很怪异的跟踪
I think you're overreacting.
我想你反应过激了
She hasn't left me alone all day!
她今天一整天都跟着我
So thanks a lot.You gave me your stalker.
太感谢了 你把你屁♥股♥后面的跟踪狂甩给我了
I don't think she's stalking you.
我不觉得她在跟踪你
Oh, Kev, you are so egotistical.
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表