剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
I saw that baby bed out there.
我看到那边有个婴儿床
No way!
# 不要这样 #
"Dear Audrey,
“亲爱的 奥德丽
"I know you don't think about me in a special way
“我知道 你从来不会抱以某种特殊的心情想起我
or at all, but I think about you...
或是怎样 但是我总是在
all the time.
想你
You're perfect and beautiful and smart
你那么完美 动人又聪慧
and funny and perfect."
有趣又完美
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
"And one more thing... I'm in love with you.
“并且还有一件事 我爱上你了
Madly, completely-consumes-my-life in love with you.
疯狂的 飞蛾扑火般地爱上了你
So, have a great life, Audrey.
所以 好好享受你的人生吧 奥德丽
And maybe in the next one, we'll meet again
或许下辈子 我们有缘还会再相见呢
and I won't be scared to say what I feel and do what I want.
到那时 我一定会无所畏惧的 说出我的感情 做我想做的事情
And I'd want you.
我会想要得到你
And this time, I'd be the guy who gets you.
这一次 我会是那个伴你左右的男人
Until then...
在那之前
Kevin from work."
我是你的同事 凯文
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表