剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Uh-huh, Yup, it's all good
# 嗯哼 耶 世界这么美好 #
So, I'm... I'm asking out this girl that I'm told
所以 我 我要约这个妹子出去
I met at a conference.
据说我们是在那次论♥坛♥上认识的
I figured I can't keep pining over Audrey forever, you know?
我不能总吊死在奥德丽这一棵树上
It's time to show her I moved on, right?
是时候向她展示 老子已经放下她了 对吗
Hell yeah. Good for you.
绝逼可以 干得好
Show Audrey, "Excuse me,
告诉奥德丽 “不好意思
I got things going on you don't even know about."
在你看不到的地方 我也是有艳遇的”
Audrey introduced us. Aw, dude.
奥德丽介绍我们认识的 喔 哥们啊
You've got to do more for your own self.
你得为了你自己多做点什么啊
Maybe I already did help my own self, you know?
或许我已经开始自救了
Maybe she's the perfect girl for me.
或许她就是我的真命天女呢
Who knows? Hi. Excuse me...
谁知道呢 嗨 不好意思
Who's that? Listen, I've gotta go.
那是谁的声音 听着 我得挂了
I gotta go. Excuse me?
我挂了啊 不好意思
Excuse me? Excuse me? Yeah?
不好意思 不好意思 什么事
Hi. I'm looking for Roxie. Hi.
嗨 我想找罗克西 嗨
She said she was tricked into working here.
她说她被拐卖♥♥来这里工作
Oh. She left early today...
噢 她早就下班了
and she's never coming back.
而且她再也不会回来了
Uh, what?
呃 什么
I was supposed to meet her here to hang.
我本来约了她在这里见面 一起玩的
She gave me a free pass.
她给了我一张免费体验卡
"Patti's free gym coupon. Please admit one Patti."
“帕蒂的健身房♥免费体验卡 供一只帕蒂使用”
Yeah, I'll honor this. Um...
行 你可以用这张卡 呃
You want to stay to train?
你想留下来锻炼吗
Hmm... no. These people look sweaty,
嗯 不 这些人看起来汗津津的
and I don't like sitting on anything wet
我不喜欢坐在任何潮湿的物体上
unless I know where the moisture is coming from.
除非我知道它为什么是湿的
Yeah. Besides, my dad said
嗯 而且我爸说
that if I want a trainer, he'd pay for one to come to me.
如果我想找个教练 他会付钱请个上门教练的
Oh, hey! I... I'll come to your house and train you.
噢 嘿 我 我可以到你家去帮你锻炼啊
You're Kevin's friend, right? Yeah.
你是凯文的朋友 对吧 对的
He and I hit a bit of a rough patch, as you may have heard.
或许你有所耳闻 他和我有过一段短暂刺♥激♥的时光
He definitely used "rough" as a word to describe it.
他确实使用了“刺♥激♥”这个词来描述这段经历
Okay, fine.
恩 好吧
Meet me at my place Monday morning, 11:00 sharp.
周一上午11点整 到我家来吧
Wait. Monday? Don't you work?
等等 周一吗 你不上班吗
I do not, sir. How dare you.
我不上班 先生 你怎么敢问这种问题
Dude, nice one.
哥们 不错啊
"In-home training session?"
“上门训练课程”
More like in-bone training session, right?
更像是“深入交流”课程 对吧
Ho, yeah. Forget the exercise.
噢耶 别管训练了
Get to the sexercise!
让我们来一发吧
It's not like that, fellas, no. She just wants to be trained.
亲们 不是这样的 她只是想找个教练而已
Dude. Are you kidding me right now?
哥们 你真的不是在逗我么
You gotta hit that...
箭在弦上不得不发啊
Just like I did with that woman, Donna,
就跟我和那个叫堂娜的女人
for a solid year at her place.
在她家干了整整一年的事情一样
You remember her?
你记得她吗
Hot, blond, older, a little fat, kinda bad skin,
火♥辣♥ 金发 老一点 微胖 皮肤有点差
weird hands, bad breath?
手有点怪 呼吸有点困难
Mmm. That's cool. That's cool.
嗯 不错 不错啦
Um... Thank you for the insider tip, guys.
亲们 谢谢你们分享内♥幕♥消息
You've never done it before, have you?
你从来没这么干过 对吧
Slept with an in-home.
从来没有上门“服务”过吧
Well, maybe... maybe I have. Nah.
其实 或许 或许我滚过 才怪
If he had, he would have made some puns after he said "insider tip."
如果他滚过 他刚说完“内♥幕♥消息”后 肯定会开个双关的玩笑
Listen, we're your friends,
听着 我们是你的朋友
but if you come back from a house call
但如果你上门“服务”回来后
without sealing the deal, our puns will be turned on you.
还没有搞定她的话 就轮到我们来双关你了
Yeah? Like, "Uh-oh, here comes the in-house train... er wreck."
是吗 比如 “啊哦 我们的上门训 练 师”
No. I wasn't feeling it, either.
不 我也不知道我刚刚说了啥
I don't know where that came from.
不知道我是哪根筋搭错了
These look so great! This was such a good idea.
看起来真好吃 这主意超赞
I know!
我就知道
Okay, now let's take a picture with the tacos.
好的 现在我们和玉米卷和个影
Oh. Yeah. Yeah.
好耶 好耶
Smile, guys!
茄子
Okay, now let's do one smooshed together with everyone in line.
好的 现在我们和这些排队的人自然地来一张
Great! Yeah!
好主意 好耶
Just pretend like you know us!
就装得咱们是老相识一样
No? Okay.
不愿意吗 好吧
Now you.
该你了
Oh. Oh, no, no. No?
不 不 不 为啥
Not a silly face. Not...
这样看起来太傻了 啥
Can you do handsome?
能摆个帅气点的姿势吗
Can I do handsome? Huh?
我能不能帅点 嗯
I mean...
我是说
Crushed it.
大功告成
I'm so glad Audrey hooked us up.
真高兴奥德丽撮合了咱俩
Audrey who?
哪个奥德丽
Ooh. Fun.
哦 不错嘛
Cute couple alert.
这一对真可爱
Wow. Jam-packed date.
哇 亲密接触的约会
We've got the fever, we're hot, we can't be stopped!
# 我们热情似火 热辣动人 不可阻挡 #
We've got the fever, we're hot, we can't be stopped!
# 我们热情似火 热辣动人 不可阻挡 #
Kill him, Damien!
打倒他 达米安
Rip his face off! Shove it down his throat!
撕烂他的脸 沿着他的喉咙扯下来
Geez. How many things can you do in two days?
我的天 你俩在两天里到底干了多少事
And the winner...Brock Estrada
胜者是 布罗克•埃斯特拉达
Hey, babe!
嗨 宝贝
Did you see my upward lift escape?
你看到我上举脱身那一招吗
Yeah. That was a good one.
是的 很精彩
Freakin' regal.
简直掌控全场
You ready to go to the after-party with your champ?
准备好和你的冠军一起 参加庆功派对了吗
Sure. I'm so proud of you.
当然 我太为你骄傲了
Great! Bozzy and Grinder... they wanna do pickle-back shots in their garage.
太棒了 鲍鲍和格林德想在车♥库♥里喝威士忌兑泡菜汁
Oh. Yeah. Oh!
是吗 是的 哦
Hey! Wait up, guys!
嘿 等下 伙计们
Okay, give it a rest.
好吧 你俩歇会吧
Thank you!
谢谢你
Oh...
哦
Sorry, ladies.
不好意思 各位
You're all super pretty and everything,
你们都非常美艳动人
but I just frickin' nailed it in there.
但我刚才在里面已经搞定一切
You got the part?
你拿到那个角色了吗
Well, they told me I did a great job, so...
他们说我做得不错 所以
Later, basics.
后会有期咯
Boom.
BOOM
Sit down, sweetie.
坐下 亲爱的
She didn't get it.
她没成功
They tell everybody that.
他们对谁都这么说
I'm just saying, man, be careful with Patti.
我是说 伙计 和帕蒂相处时要注点意
She's very vengeful and strong.
她睚眦必报 而且壮得不行
I know what I'm doing, Kevin.
我心里有数 凯文
All right. Then just do it.
好吧 那就放手干吧
Maybe I will.
或许吧
Hey, look, don't... don't pressure me, okay?
嘿 听着 别给我压力 好不好
I get enough of that from the guys at work.
同事已经给了我很多压力了
Okay. Look, I, uh, I gotta hang up.
好的 听着 我得挂了
Lauren asked me to bring a seven-layer salad
劳伦让我带个七层的沙拉
to this pot-luck murder mystery we're going to,
去这个大杂烩神秘谋杀探案会
and I still gotta send a photo
我还得给主办人发张照片
and one fun fact about myself to the host.
以及关于我自己的一件趣事
Oh, that's easy, Kev.
那太简单了 凯文
You make a great seven-layer salad.
你做了一个超棒的七层沙拉
Which is also your fun fact.
这也是关于你的趣事啊
Hmm. Okay, I gotta go.
呃 好的 我得挂了
Hey, girl.
嘿 美女
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表