剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
you were living under the tyranny of your sister.
你生活在你姐姐的法♥西♥斯♥统治下
But that was two days ago.
但那是两天前的事情
You're a completely different person now.
你现在是完全不同的一个人
Not Rick and not Rickin,
不是里克 也不是里金
but Ricky.
而是 里基
But that's who I always was.
但那不就是曾经的我吗
Yes, exactly.
是的 没错
You've always been Ricky.
你一直都是你自己
You just had to help him find his way...
你只是需要在这里找到
here.
自我
You're the best in the business, Kevin.
凯文 你是咱们公♥司♥最好的啦
That speech only you understand proves that.
那个只有你能听得懂的演讲证明了这一点
That speech was terrible.
那个演讲糟透了
Liz, what are you doing here?
莉兹 你来这干嘛
I feel like "terrible" is a little harsh.
我觉得“糟透了”这个词有点刺耳
You should go.
你丫快滚吧
I can help my brother better than anyone,
我比任何人都更能帮到我弟弟
and if anyone's going to be part of a power couple with him,
而如果有任何人想要跟他组成强有力的搭档的话
it's me.
只能是我
We could be called "Licky"! "Licky"!
我们组合可以叫 “莉基” “莉基”
You guys really can't help crossing that brother-sister line, can you?
你们俩就是把持不住想要跨过姐弟的界限 是吧
Good luck, you two.
祝你们俩性福
I figured you already saturated”"A" shirt and "B" shirt,
我想你应该已经浸透了首选衬衣和备用衬衣
so I brought you this.
所以 我给你带了这个来
I don't know what to say, Liz.
莉兹 我不知道我该说什么
I don't want to need you anymore,
我不想再寻求你的帮助了
but I could sure use "C" shirt.
但是 我明显可以先拿衬衣来穿穿
I'm sorry!
对不起
I know we can't always be together 24/7,
我知道我们不能像在妈妈肚子里那样
like we were in Mom,
每时每刻都在一起
but I have trouble letting go.
但是 我很难放开
You're the one who left me in there.
你才是那个丢下我在那里的人
It was my time.
那时候轮到我了而已
And now, it's yours.
而现在 到属于你的时间了
Okay.
好哒
So, the figures are clear and the choice is obvious.
那么 数据已经很清楚了 做出的选择也很明显
The Arcola Theater Group demands the best
阿尔科拉影视集团需求的是业界翘楚
and Superior is just that.
而我们正是你们最好的选择
I'm so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Questions?
有什么疑问吗
Patti, what are you doing here?
帕蒂 你怎么到这来了
Well, I've done some soul-searching about my dad and Julia.
嗯 关于我爸爸和朱莉娅的事情 我做了一些反省
Good. And I've decided to kill her.
不错呀 然后我决定要杀了她
Please, please.
拜托了 别这样
I'm this close to getting corporate off her back because of your dad.
因为有你♥爸♥爸 让她继续待在这里的机会已经近在咫尺
Then I'll be the one that solved everything...
然后我就变成解决了所有问题的人了
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
Is that still what this is about?
这难道就是这一切的根源吗
Solving a problem so you can climb the corporate ladder?
解决掉一个问题 然后你好平步青云
Well, guess what.
呵呵 你知道吗
You're not a problem-solver.
你并不是一个问题解决者
You're a problem-maker.
你是一个问题制♥造♥者
I thought we were friends, but you've made it clear what's more important to you.
我以为我们是朋友的 但是你刚刚证明了什么对你来说更重要
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 如果你不介意的话
I've got a skull to bash.
有颗头还等着我去砸烂
Wait. You're right.
等等 你说的对
I should have known better than to introduce Julia to a man with working genitals
我应当知道给茱莉娅介绍一个丁丁能用的男人
and expect her to keep it professional.
还期望她能把持好自己是不对的
Are we really talking about my dad's genitals in this apology?
你刚刚是在道歉的时候提到了我爸爸的丁丁吗
I messed up, okay?
我傻♥逼♥了 好吗
It was selfish of me to try to use your dad
我很自私地想要利用你♥爸♥爸
to boost my stupid score review,
来给我那傻♥逼♥的业绩评价加分
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But your dad has been divorced from your mom
但是你要知道 你♥爸♥爸已经跟你妈妈
for a long time, you know?
离婚好多年了
It still hurts though.
但是还是很伤人
I thought they would always be together.
我以为他们会永远在一起的
I think this is a problem I know how to fix.
我想这个问题我还是知道怎么解决的
It's pretty obvious what's going on here.
现在发生了什么是很明显的
Julia, I think Patti is afraid that you're going to try to replace her mother.
朱莉娅 我认为帕蒂很害怕你会取代她妈妈的位置
Now, let me stop you right there.
那么 我先打断你一下
Patti, honey, I don't want to be your mother.
亲爱的 帕蒂 我并不想成为你妈妈
Ech! I want to be better than your mother.
呃 我想比你的生母做的更好
I want to be a mom you can go clubbing with and call your BFF
我想做一个能够跟你一起去酒吧 还能叫你好姐妹的妈妈
and borrow each other's outfits
我们还能穿对方的衣服
regardless of age appropriateness.
并忽略掉年龄的差异
I don't think that's quite... Really?
我觉得这个主意并不 真的吗
Real... ? Okay. And maybe one day,
真的 好吧 并且或许哪一天
we can flash our boobs off the balcony at Mardi Gras,
我们还能在狂欢节的时候站在阳台上对着照相机秀出我们的波波
find someone to carry around our tiny purse dogs, and go to rehab together.
还能找到一个人带着我们的小狗狗 然后能一起去戒毒所
What do you say?
你说怎么样
So, you just really want to be the Dina Lohan to my Lindsay?
所以 你真的愿意成为属于我的迪娜·罗韩吗
I would love that.
我愿意啊
Can you come over this weekend? I need to get to know you immediately.
你这周末能到我家吗 我迫不及待地想要了解你
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm already hanging out with someone else on the weekend.
噢 很抱歉 我周末的时候得跟某人出去约会
Tom Collins!
汤姆柯林斯(一种鸡尾酒)
Ah! I'll bring my girl Margarita.
啊 我会带我的妹子玛格丽塔来的来的(另一种鸡尾酒)
I hope they get along.
希望他们相处愉快
You should join us, too. We need to thank you for bringing us together.
你也应该加入我们的 我们得感谢你把我们带入了彼此的生活
Yes, mama!
好的 妈妈
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian...
布莱恩
Roxie's been using you.
罗克西一直利用你
Oh, that's sad, Kevin.
噢 凯文 你太可悲了
You see that your sister and I are having a great time, and you're jealous.
你看到你妹妹跟我相处愉快 你嫉妒了
Is that what this is about?
就是这么回事吧
Name me one thing that you have done with my sister
举出一件你跟我妹妹一起做的事情
that wasn't an errand for her.
而不是她自己的事情的例子
You shuttled her all around town,
你带她去全城各地
you picked up her dry cleaning,
你去干洗店取她的衣服
you held her purse!
你帮她拿包
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
I picked up her birth control, Kevin.
凯文 我刚刚帮她拿了她的避孕药
You didn't.
你没有
You're not ready to be an uncle, are you?
你没有想过要当个舅舅吧 没有吧
How'd I let this happen?
我怎么就让这件事这么发生了呢
It's not your fault, man.
兄弟 这不是你的错
I should have seen this coming. No, it's on me.
我本该想到这一点的 不 这是我的错
A man carrying a little, a little yellow clutch?
一个大男人拿着个黄色小钱包走来走去
That's not right.
太娘了
I guess maybe I just wanted to feel needed.
我想或许 我只是喜欢被需要的感觉
I'm sorry. I got so caught up with my gold star review
对不起 我深陷在我的优秀员工评价中无法自拔
and trying to fix Ricky.
并且尝试解决里基的问题
I totally neglected you, man.
我完全忽略你的感受了 兄弟
What do you say we get out of this line
你觉得我们不排队了
and let Roxie do something on her own for once, huh?
让罗克西自己做一次她自己的事情 怎么样
We can hit up Panini Castle on the way.
我们可以在路上来一份帕尼尼三明治
Yeah!
真棒
I'm not even going to bring her the watch. Attaboy.
我才不要给她带什么手表呢 哥们干的漂亮
I'm not going to bring her birth control either.
我也不要给她带避孕药了啦
Let's maybe just bring her that one last thing.
我们或许还是给她最后带这件东西吧
She doesn't need it. No, she does, though.
她不需要避孕药啊 不 然而 她需要
No, she doesn't. No.
不 她不需要 她需要
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表