剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
and I might just stay
而且可能不走了
because they're having a horse here from 2:00 to 4:00.
因为他们从2点到4点会有匹马
No rides though.
虽然不给人骑
But why...
但是为什么
why are you hanging out with my sister?
为什么你会跟我妹妹一起出去玩呢
Oh, because we're not corporate drones like you.
因为我们不是你这种办公机器
We're out here living life.
我们是出来享受生活的
Maybe you don't know, but your sister just moved here.
也许你不知道 你妹妹刚搬到这里来了
Yeah! Yeah, Kev. Yeah, Kev.
对 对 凯文 对 凯文
Oh! I had no idea. Maybe that's why I'm sleeping in a crib.
哦 我不知道 所以我才睡婴儿床
I would love to chat some more,
我也想多聊一会儿
but, uh, we're fueling up for a big day.
但我们要为今天这个大日子补充能量
We're going to Koreatown, the Grove,
我们要去韩国城 格罗夫购物中心
Malibu.
马里布
Ooh, Brian, the horse is here.
布莱恩 他们把马牵过来了
Oh! We're going to go have fun, Kev.
我们去浪啦 凯文
You enjoy working, worker man. Ha.
你就好好享受工作吧 劳模 哈
Look at that!
看看
With the saddle.
还有马鞍
Oh, we're going to see about "no rides."
我们去看看到底给不给骑
A horse?
马
Knock, knock!
咚 咚
Julia, the lawyer I was telling you about is here.
茱莉亚 我跟你说过的律师来了
Oh! Oh, no!
噢 噢 不
My four ounces of halibut.
我的四盎司大♥比♥目鱼
Oh, well. Good thing I'm still full
还好我两小时之前吃了六个核桃
from the six pecans I had two hours ago.
现在还饱着呢
Samir Kapoor. Nice to meet you.
我是萨米尔·卡普尔 很高兴认识你
I'm here to help. I'm here to be helped,
我是来帮忙的 我是来寻求帮助的
helper man from another land.
异国的小帮手啊
Okay, I will leave you two.
好了 你们俩聊吧
If there are any more problems that arise that need solving,
如果有任何问题需要解决
or if you want to talk about, you know, amending my performance review,
或者如果你们想要谈谈 比如说 修改的我的绩效考核
you know where to find me.
你知道该去哪儿找我
Oh, that's a huge... briefcase.
噢 你的公文包真 大
Okay.
好了
Hours away from the presentation.
展示开始前几小时
How are you feeling? So good.
你感觉如何 很好
I haven't called my sister once.
我一次也没给我姐打过电♥话♥
I thought I would've begged her to take me back by now.
原以为我会跪求她带我回家的
It's still not sounding quite right for sister talk, buddy.
兄弟 和姐姐说这些话还是怪怪的啊
You've really inspired me, Kevin.
你真的启发了我 凯文
We make a great team.
我们是一支成功的团队
In fact, I came up with a power couple name for us.
事实上 我想到了一个很牛的队名
"Rickin." "Rickin."
“里文” “里文”
Who's going to close that deal?
谁能做成那笔交易
Frickin' Rickin is going to close that deal!
疯狂的里文能做成那笔交易
That's right. Pound and then blow it.
那好吧 击个掌
Blow it.
击个掌
Oh, come on. This again?
不是吧 又来
Stop it.
别再秀了
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
This is getting ridiculous.
这越来越荒谬了
Ricky, pick up that pie chart.
里基 把饼图举起来
I'm going to show them we're having fun.
我要晒一下 我们也玩得很高兴
Ha!
哈
"Work rocks!" Send.
“工作最高” 发送
I shouldn't have sent that.
我不该发那个的
Yeah, that was pretty lame.
太怂了
I tried to time that so I'd be in the reflection when you closed it.
我试图算好时间 这样你关上它时 正好能从镜子里看到我
I misjudged.
我算错了
Everything okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah!
不能更好了
Aside from you tearing my family apart.
除了你拆散了我的家庭
Daddy, it's me!
爸爸 是我
Ready for dinner on you.
准备好了 你可以请我吃饭了
Daddy?
爸爸
Dinner?
晚餐
We're still on breakfast.
我们还在吃早餐呢
Oh, my God! Exactly.
噢 我的老天 你没听错
Okay, not an ideal scene to come home to,
好吧 回家时看到那样的场面的确不是很理想
but what's the harm, really?
但是说真的 这有什么问题吗
Aren't your parents divorced?
你父母不是离婚了吗
Only for 12 years, though.
才离了12年
And hasn't your dad ever had a girlfriend in those 12 years?
那你父亲这12年间都没交过女朋友吗
Yes, of course.
不 交过
But, for some strange reason, after I meet them,
但是 不知为何 在我遇见他们之后
they decide never ever to return.
他们就决定不再复合了
And besides, there's still hope for my parents to get back together
并且 只要我能够找到我在英国的双胞胎 我的父母还是
as soon as I find my British twin.
有可能重修旧好的
Look...
听着
your dad and Julia obviously had a very instant connection.
你♥爸♥爸和朱莉娅明显是一见钟情了
Don't you want your dad to be happy?
你难道不想你♥爸♥爸过的开心吗
Is it really the worst thing?
交女朋友真有那么糟吗
Yes! I do believe it is!
是的 就是有那么糟
But I will think about allowing this abomination to continue.
但是 我会考虑下要不要继续怀着厌恶的情绪
And I'll try and get that image out of my head,
并且 我会试试忘掉那个画面
and the love for syrup back into my heart.
让我以后还能喝得下糖浆
Okay.
好
Breathe in. Okay.
吸气 好的
Visualize sweat-free lip, face, neck, pits, and back.
幻想干净清爽的嘴唇 脸 脖子 腋下 和后背
And breathe out.
呼气
Okay, I think I got this.
恩 我感觉我能做到
This is still happening. Can you believe it?
居然还在给我发照片 你能想象吗
Like I care that you're shopping.
就好像我在乎你们在逛街一样
Oh! They went to Brookfields.
噢 他们去了布鲁克菲尔兹
I got Liz an eye mask there
我在那给莉兹买♥♥了个眼罩
that says, "Professional Snoozer."
上面写着 “职业打瞌睡”
She's even got him holding her bags.
他甚至都开始帮她拿包了
And her purse.
还有她的钱包
The phone charger.
手♥机♥充电器
He's not living, he's working, and he doesn't even know it.
这不是日常生活 他简直是在为她工作 而他竟然没有意识到这一点
Kevin, I'm going to need the backup shirt.
凯文 我需要那条备用的衬衣
That is the backup shirt.
这就是备用衬衣
No...
天呐
Come on, Brian. Pick up, you big, trusting...
布莱恩 拜托 接电♥话♥啦 你个大块头 轻信别人的
Hello?
哈喽
Roxie, what are you doing answering Brian's phone?
罗克西 为什么是你接布莱恩的电♥话♥啊
If you had read any of my jillions of text messages,
你如果有看过我给你发的那一堆短♥信♥的话
you would know that my phone ran out of charge so I borrowed his.
你就会知道我电♥话♥没电了 所以我借了他的电♥话♥
Come on, that was hours ago. Where is he now?
拜托 那可是好几个小时前了 他现在人呢
Last time I saw him, he was on his way to stand in line
我最后一次见到他的时候 他正在去
and wait for the limited edition
帮我排队领限♥量♥版
pink Swarovski Signature Smartwatch for me,
粉色施华洛世奇签名版智能手表的路上
because he wanted to.
因为他自己乐得去
Oh, come on. You're just using him.
噢 得了吧 你不过是在利用他
You're pretending he's your friend.
你假装他是你的朋友而已
Um, I am his friend and I'm using him.
呃 我是他的朋友并且我在利用他
Those two are not mutually exclusive.
这两点很难彻底区分开来的
We're back. Ooh, I gotta go.
开工了 噢 我得挂了
Do you have fruit leather?
你有无花果干吗
I'm ready to be back on top, Kevin.
凯文 我已经准备好重回巅峰了
Frickin' Rickin is going to nail this one!
他丫的里金一定会拿下这个的
Great! Call me as soon as it's over.
很好 结束了就给我打电♥话♥噢
Wait! Where are you going? You can't leave now.
等等 你这是要去哪 你不能现在就走啊
I'll be just Frickin' Rick. Who's going to sign a deal with him?
你走了就特么只有里克了 谁会愿意跟他签约呢
Now, you listen to me.
现在 你听我说
When I first took you under my wing,
我最开始罩你的时候
you were a complete disaster,
你丫简直不忍♥直视
your desk was, like, a buffet,
你的桌子 就好像 自助餐餐桌一样脏乱不堪
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表