剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Excuse me!
不好意思
Cake!
蛋糕
Excuse you. I have to go get me some cake!
没长眼啊 我要去拿点蛋糕吃
Hey! Watch it!
嘿 看路
I've got to get back to work, you dillweed!
老娘要赶回去工作 你个屌♥毛
Hey, I, uh, saved you the E.
嘿 我 呃 给你拿了个E
Ooh. Kyle snagged the K, sorry.
噢 K被凯尔抢了 对不起
Well, you know, he... He was lured all the way
呃 你懂的 他 他从赏鲸那时候就一直眼巴巴地被诱惑着
back from whale watching, so he deserves a special treat.
所以他应该得到特别的款待
True. Hey!
也是 嘿
Welcome back, Julia!
茱莉亚 欢迎回来
And, Rutgar, look at you!
还有 鲁特加 看看你
Thanks for minding the store, Kevs.
谢谢你帮忙照看公♥司♥ 凯文
I almost lost him to the angels this time.
这次我差点就失去它了
I am so happy he's okay
它没事就好
and I missed you!
我好想你啊
Oh, did you enjoy working here, doll?
噢 在这里工作还习惯吗 小美人
Well, I enjoyed it when I was outdoors
嗯 我很享受在该工作的时候
when I was supposed to be working.
在外面游手好闲
That's okay. I see you somewhere else
没关系 反正我看你在别的方面也
doing something more creative anyway.
做着更有创造力的事情
Yes, Fake Mom.
是啊 假妈妈
Hey, boy. Who wants some?
嘿 猫咪 想来点吗
He's diabetic, you dunce!
他有糖尿病 你个傻瓜
Mmm. Mmm!
嗯 嗯
All right, everyone! Choke down the rest
好了各位 把剩下的蛋糕吃完
of your cake and get back to work!
回去工作了
Kev? Hm?
凯文 嗯
Drop off that sales packet when it's ready to sign, okay?
准备好签字的时候就把优♥惠♥包弄齐 听到了吗
Will do! Out of my way, chubs.
行 让路 肥仔
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
Looks like your reign of terror has come to a merciful end
看起来你恐怖的统治被仁慈地终结了
now that our queen and her little prince are back.
现在我们的女王和王子回来了
Long live Julia and Rutgar!
祝茱莉亚和鲁特加长命百岁
Hear! Hear!
耶 耶
But between you and me, I don't think that cat's got
这话你知我知 我觉得那只猫就算打了一针
a shot in hell of making it through the weekend.
也活不过这周末
So...
那
why didn't you want anyone to know about your birthday?
你为什么不想让别人知道你的生日呢
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Um... I guess I just didn't...
嗯 可能我只是
want anybody to feel sorry for me.
不想让别人为我感到遗憾
It's... it's been a rough year.
这年 真的很难熬
I'm sorry it's been a disappointment...
我很抱歉今年各种事情
in lots of ways.
都让你失望了
But it's all over now, right?
但现在都过去了 不是吗
It's a new year and...
又是新的一年而且
this isn't the worst way to start it, is it?
这样的开始也不赖啊 对不对
No, it's not so bad.
对 也不赖
Happy birthday, Kevin.
凯文 生日快乐
Let your heart run
# 释放你的心 #
Let your heart run
# 释放你的心 #
No, don't. You can, um...
不 别 你可以 嗯
feed your squirrels... with it.
拿这个喂一下你的松鼠
Never gonna live that down, huh? Nope!
永远都忘不了这梗 哈 休想
I like squirrels.
我爱松鼠
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表