剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Ah. No problem, man.
没事儿 哥们
Um... You got YouTube here?
呃 你有帮我拍视频传到油管上面吗
You took it apart and you have no idea how to proceed?
你把东西拆得四分五裂的 却不知道该如何下手了
I just impressed Patti. I do not want to unimpress her.
我刚在帕蒂面前挽回了形象 我不想再让她失望了
Shh. Look, don't worry.
嘘 听着 别担心
I'm gonna call my guy.
我叫我哥们过来
I'm Hank. Brian's guy.
我叫汉克 布莱恩的哥们
How about the three of us get busy in the bathroom?
我们三人一起在浴室里面忙活起来 怎么样
I don't know if you're gonna live. It's too early to tell.
现在还看不出来你能活命的几率有多大
If you are a a first responder, find your injury buddy.
如果你是现场急救员 那就快点找到伤员
If you are deceased, lay down.
如果你是个死人 躺下
Can we please speed this up?!
我们能快一点吗
People are torn about which of my post-epiphany selfies are better.
大家在争论 我哪张大彻大悟的自♥拍♥更好
Ugh. If only they had my clarity.
唉 多希望他们有我这般透彻
Uh, by the way, people couldn't identify what accent I was using,
嗯 顺便一提 人们认不出我说的是什么口音
so I settled on a nervous tic.
所以我决定选择神经性抽搐
I don't see it? My character's taking meds for it.
我怎么没看出来 我的角色正在吃药治疗
It's working.
它起效了
Guess what, Guys?
大家伙儿听着
You couldn't be walking around trying to bum
你骨盆都碎了 不可能还会跑来跑去
cigarettes with a shattered pelvis, could you?
蹭根烟抽 是吧
Okay, I get it. You're mad at me.
好吧 我知道了 你在生我的气
But I've had my head cradled in Simon's lap for 20 minutes.
但我已经把脑袋搁在西蒙的腿上20分钟了
Consider your revenge complete.
你现在大概报复完了吧
So, you should put me to work, or I'm going home.
所以你要么给我点活儿干 不然我就回家了
Why would I want revenge?
我报复你干嘛
Because I didn't respond to your big speech about how we're destined to be together.
因为我没有回应你那通 我们是天作之合的长篇大论
And I'm okay with that.
我对此毫无意见
Then why are you acting like a jerk?
那你干嘛还这么混♥蛋♥
I'm a jerk?
我混♥蛋♥吗
I'm the guy who let you use my birthday
在你温馨的办公室管理失败了之后
when your lovey-dovey approach to managing the office failed.
是我让你用我的生日做为借口
I let you stay with me when you were tired of being at Brock's.
你在布罗克家呆不下去时 是我让你留宿在我家的
I even saved your life.
我甚至救了你的命
So, excuse me for bristling every time you say "Brock"
所以 我每次听见你提到“布罗克”的时候就发火 真抱歉
like he's some kind of karate God. Jiujitsu!
就好像他是什么空手道之神一样 是柔道
Whatever! It's all just barefoot guys in pajamas.
谁管他 不都是光脚穿睡衣的人嘛
I should be your God.
我才应该是你的神啊
That last part came out super obnoxious.
刚刚最后一句说得太过火了
And the pajamas thing was even a bit harsh.
而且睡衣那句话 的确也有点过分了
What are they fighting about?
他们在吵什么啊
Who knows.
谁知道
Whoa. Did you see it?
哇 你看到了吗
What? I just did the tic.
什么 我刚刚抽了一下
Almost imperceptible,
几乎感觉不到
but yet says so much about my character's stress level of being a first responder.
但是展现了现场急救员这个角色的应力水平呢
Damn.
妈的
Did I turn the chili off back at the station?
我给消防站的辣椒翻面儿了没
Look, all of us, everybody here,
你看 我们大家 在场的所有人
we all know that you have a boyfriend, okay?
我们都知道你有个男朋友 好吗
I'm not sure you always know.
我不确定你是不是一直都知道
I don't like the way she talks to him.
我不喜欢她对他说话的方式
Listen to me.
听着
Hashtag empathy, hashtag the new me.
井号♥顿悟 井号♥新的我
Huh. We have a gas pipe here.
哈 这儿有根煤气管
Sorry, I don't work with gas.
抱歉 我不弄煤气的事儿
Patti will be home soon.
帕蒂马上就要到家了
No worries. I got a guy.
别担心 我叫我哥们过来
I'm Hank's guy. I do gas.
我是汉克的哥们 弄煤气的
And I brought my electrics guy. You know, just in case.
我还带了电力哥们来 你懂的 以防万一嘛
Smart.
机智
If only one of them had a belt guy.
要是他们有个皮带哥们就好了
This is a big earthquake people!
这是场大地震哦亲们
LAX has been destroyed, the Hollywood sign is on fire!
洛杉矶机场已经被摧毁了 好莱坞大标牌也着火了
Ricky, what are you doing with my bullhorn?
里基 你拿着我的大喇叭干嘛
And why would the Hollywood sign be on fire?
好莱坞大标牌怎么就着火了啊
Don't worry about my use of iconic imagery for dramatic effect, okay?
不要担心 那只是我为了戏剧效果而使用的意向形象 好吗
Just worry about your big interview.
还是关心下你的重要面试吧
Wait. What?
等等 什么
How did you find out about that?
你怎么知道那事儿的
Hashtag empathy, hashtag the new me.
井号♥顿悟 井号♥新的我
Oh. Anyway, I'm just glad Kevin is getting away from her.
噢 管她呢 我只是很庆幸凯文能离她远点儿了
What?
什么
Is he moving cubicles again?
他又要换座位了吗
That guy can't keep his ass in a chair.
他就不能好好地坐着不动吗
Oh, no, he's just really smart and talented,
不 不 他只是太聪明太有天赋了
and that's why he has a headhunter all over him.
因此有个猎头非常关注他
He has a video interview at 11:00 so he can get out of here for good.
他在11点有个视频面试 这样就能一劳永逸地说拜拜啦
Does he?
是吗
Showoff.
显摆
Yeah, those are all pretty strong.
对 确实是很好看
The camera just loves some people.
镜头就是对一部分人情有独钟
Not the pictures, the epiphany.
我说的不是照片 是顿悟
I want one!
我也想要一次
I don't know if you can want an epiphany.
我不知道你能不能想要一次顿悟
They have to just happen.
顿悟是自然而然地发生的
Oh, my gosh.
哦 我的天
I never realized that.
我还从来不知道呢
I see everything so differently now.
我现在看什么都如此不同了
Nope. That wasn't one.
不 那才不是顿悟
What is going on around here?
这儿发生什么了
Everyone's giving me weird looks,
每个人都用怪怪的眼神看着我
and I did a nipple check already, so I know it's not that anymore.
我就赶紧检查了下有没有露点 结果问题不在这里
I don't know.
我不知道啊
Do you think your brother would give me his chair when he goes?
你觉得你哥哥走了之后 会不会把他的椅子留给我呢
I noticed his rear makes similar indentations to mine.
我发现他屁♥股♥的压痕和我的差不多哦
Oh, now I know why.
噢 现在我知道了
I just told everyone what you told me not to tell anyone
那件凯文跟你说的 你叫我不要告诉任何人的事
that Kevin told you was a secret.
我刚告诉大家 那是个秘密
Ricky! Why would you do that?
里基 你干嘛这么做啊
Oh, that's right. You don't work here.
噢 对哦 你不在这儿工作
I'm the totally untrustworthy one.
我是个彻头彻尾靠不住的人
Ugh.
呃
Is that your office?
这是你的办公室吗
This? No, no, no.
这儿 不 不 不
I just needed a quiet place. This is...
我只是需要个安静的地方 这是
The damage is actually quite minor.
这儿的损坏还比较小
It just looks bad.
只是看上去比较糟糕
Well, we've looked over your resume and we'd love to help place you.
嗯 我们看了你的简历 我们很希望能帮你找个职位
Kev! I'm sorry!
凯凯 我对不起你啊
Kev! Well, I definitely want to hear more.
凯凯! 嗯 我当然愿闻其详
Kev!
凯凯!
Aah!
啊!
I'm all ears.
我听着呢
Whoa.
哇哦
Did we fight?
我们打架了吗
No. No, we've never been closer.
不 不 我们从来没这么亲近过
Wait!
等等
You told Ricky about my interview.
你和里基说了我的面试
Yes, yes, old news.
对 对 老早的事儿了
Okay, here's the receptionist. Be careful 'cause you're wobbling.
好了 这儿就是前台小姐了 小心点 你还在晃呢
Come on, get off of me. I can check myself in.
够了 放开我 我能自己登记的
Your epiphany is a joke.
你的顿悟就是个玩笑
Two, please.
挂两个号♥ 谢谢
Oh, that's handy.
哦 那倒是很方便
We got a spinal cord!
有人脊髓受伤了
No, no, this is from an earthquake drill.
不 不 这只是地震演习时贴的
He's the one who's hurt. Oh.
他才是那个受伤的 哦
Yeah, you can take a seat.
好 你坐一会儿吧
He's bleeding!
他在流血啊
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表