剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
九霄云天 他是老汉 我是车”
"Are sparks flying between a loyal leader
“一个忠贞的领导
"and a certain husky man in plaid who craves
会跟一个对熟♥女♥情有独钟的精壮男子
a strict hand of a mature beauty?
擦出爱的火花吗
Stay tuned."
保持关注”
I almost feel bad.
我快要觉得内疚了
Ricky!
里基
Oh, me so horny
# 噢 人家好饥渴 #
Oh, me so horny
# 噢 人家好饥渴 #
Me love you long time
# 人家已倾心已久 #
Oh, me so horny
# 人家好饥渴 #
Oh, man. Oh, dude.
噢 天 噢 兄弟
I don't know whether to never talk about this again
我不知道是不是该永远不再提这件事
or to never stop talking about this.
或者不停地谈论这个
Never stop talking about this.
一直谈论这件事
Definitely never stop talking about this. Okay.
永远别停止谈论这件事 好吧
Aww. And Kevin is a total crier, of course.
额 凯文就是个哭鼻子大王
Of course! Idiot.
那可不是吗 笨蛋
Well, at least he was when he was a kid.
好吧 至少在他还是个孩子的时候是这样
Oh... Idiot!
噢 笨蛋
Ooh! Pizza's here!
噢 披萨来了
Oh, shoot!Do you have any cash?
噢 我去 你有现金吗
This place doesn't take my dad's credit card.
这家店不收我爸爸的信♥用♥卡♥
All I have is my brother's credit card.
我只有我哥哥的信♥用♥卡♥
Aww, I love how entitled you are.
啊 我太爱你了
I love how entitled you are!
我也爱你
No wonder we're friends!
怪不得我们是好朋友
Your roommate has a passport.
你的室友有护照
I'm sure she has money somewhere.
我保证她一定有现金
Yes!
对的
You know, all this time I've been imagining how great
知道吗 这段时间我都在想
Audrey and I would be if she would just give
如果奥德丽给我机会的话她和我会有多要好
me the chance,and then today at work,
今天上班的时候
we actually were great together, but...
我们事实上还挺好的 但是
she threw out the letter.
她把信扔掉了
I'm sorry, man.
我很抱歉
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
It's time for Kevin to move on!
凯文也该继续向前看了
It's time for Kevin to move on
# 凯文是时候向前看了 #
Kevin gotta move on
# 凯文得往前看了 #
Coming!
来了
Hmm...
嗯
I can't find any!
我找不到
Check her underwear drawer!
看看她的内衣抽屉
That's where Kev keeps his!
凯文把他的是放那儿的
Ooh. That's hot.
噢 好性感
What is this?
这是什么
"Dear Audrey, I know you don't think about me
“ 亲爱的奥德丽 我知道你不会对我
"in a special way or at all, but I think about you all the time...
“有什么特殊的感情 但是我一直都在想念你
Oh, hello.
噢 哈喽
You're cute.
你很可爱
Until then, Kevin from work."
至此 你的同事 凯文”
My Kevin?
我的凯文
What are you doing this weekend?
这个周末你准备做什么
Do you want to drive me to Coachella?
载我去Coachella音乐节好吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I thought you were my friend.
我以为你把我当成朋友
I'm sorry I lied, Patti.
对不起我骗了你 帕蒂
But that's before we were friends.
那只是在我们成为朋友之前
I would never ever lie to you now.
我再也不会欺骗你了
Is this top too bright?
这上衣颜色太艳了吗
A little.
有一点
You really are my girl.
你真是我的好朋友
But just so you know,I'm about to do something
但是你知道吗 我准备对你哥干些事
to your brother that might test our friendship.
可能会考验我们的友谊
It's understandable.
当然可以理解
Boop.
噗
Boop.
噗
Boop!
噗
Boop!
噗
All right.
到了
Well, I appreciate it.
好吧 谢了
You good? Bye. Thanks for the ride.
你还好吗 再见 谢谢你送我
"Lie fell apart. Oops!"
“真♥相♥大白了 哦豁”
Hi, Kevin.
嗨 凯文
Brian!
布莱恩
I heard things didn't quite work out with your fiancée.
我听说你和你的未婚妻有些不和
Patti, don't be upset.I I can explain.
帕蒂 别生气 我可以解释的
Oh, really?
噢 真的吗
You can explain this?
你能解释这个吗
She kept it!
她还留着
Ah!
啊
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表