剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. They let me wear it home.
是的 他们让我穿回来了
I'm going to go to a bar and have people buy me drinks
我要去酒吧然后让他们给我买♥♥酒
and thank me for my service.
并且感谢我的服役
I salute you.
我向你致敬
Oh, thank you!
噢 谢谢你
You boys don't wait up, okay?
你们不用等我了 好吗
Wanna go to the bar?
想去酒吧吗
Brian, that's my sister.
布莱恩 那是我妹妹
Hello? Hey. It's Audrey.
谁啊 嘿 是奥德丽
I know we were going to come in today to finish up Dreyerson, but it's Sunday.
我知道我们本来打算今天来完成德瑞尔森的事 但是这是周日
We can wait until tomorrow, right?
我们可以等到明天再做 是吧
Okay. Sure. Are you sure?
好的 当然 你确定吗
Yeah, I had way too much fun last night,
是的 我昨晚过得太开心了
and I'm paying for it.
现在我得为此付出代价
So have a good day with Lauren.
和劳伦度过愉快的一天
Tell her I said hi.
替我向她问好
Actually, I kind of... I called things off with Lauren.
事实上 我 我把和劳伦的事取消了
Oh. Really?
噢 真的吗
It looked like you were having so much fun together.
看上去你们度过了一段愉快的时光啊
Yeah, but ultimately,
是的 但是最终
there was just no special spark between us, you know?
我们俩就是擦不出火花 你知道吗
You have to have that, right?
没有火花很痛苦 对吧
Yeah. You have to have that.
是的 你需要有火花
And my heart wants to stay
# 其实我想留下 #
See you Monday, Kevin.
周一见 凯文
But I can't go on this way
# 然而我却无法接受现状 #
And my heart wants to stay
# 其实我想留下 #
But I can't go on this way
# 然而我却无法接受现状 #
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表