剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I'm not going to Italy. Okay?
听着 我不打算去意大利 好吗
The job there no longer exists.
我在那儿的工作已经泡汤了
No...
别啊
No... No.
不 不
Noooooo!
不要啊啊啊啊啊啊
Sound off! Happy!
我说 生日
Sound off! Birthday!
你说 快乐
Happy birthday, Kevin!
生日快乐 凯文
Here. No. Thank you.
来吧 不了 谢谢
Hurry up, before the wax starts dripping on you and it gets all kinky up in here.
赶紧的 不然蜡就要滴下来把图案弄糟了
Yay! Happy birthday, Kev.
生日快乐 凯凯
Okay, down these. You're gonna need a good stomach coating
来 吃了它 你得先垫垫肚子
for the direction we're headed. Yeah, guys, I have to work.
一会儿我们还有得折腾呢 够了 我要去上班了
Don't you have today off?
你今天不请个假吗
No. People work on their birthdays.
不 大人在生日的时候还要上班的
No, they don't.
才不呢
No. If George Washington was alive, he wouldn't.
不 如果乔治·华盛顿还活着 他就不会去
Or Abraham Lincoln. Or Martin Luther King.
或者林肯 或者马丁·路德·金
Well, sometimes he would, depending on where he worked.
可能有的时候会吧 取决于他在哪里工作了
Yum. Thank you. Thank you, guys, so much.
很好吃 谢谢 谢谢了 非常感谢
I really appreciate this, but nothing else. Okay?
我真的很喜欢这个 但是别折腾别的了 行吗
I just want to put this year behind me, celebrate by not celebrating.
我只想把过去的一年置之脑后 以不庆祝的方式庆祝
Nobody at the office even knows it's my birthday today.
我办公室的人都不会知道今天是我生日
All right, Kev. We totally get it.
好吧 凯凯 知道了啦
No celebrating. No problem.
不庆祝 没问题
It's the last time we talk about it.
最后一次提这事儿
Thank you. Bye!
谢谢 拜拜
Okay, here's the thing.
好吧 听着
I know my brother better than he knows himself, right?
我比我哥还要了解他自己
And when he says, he doesn't want to celebrate,
当他说他不想庆祝的时候
what he really means... Yeah.
他其实是想说 嗯
No, he doesn't want to. Not at all.
他就是不想庆祝 完全不想
Because it's all good
# 生活就是如此美好 #
It's all, all, it's all good
# 如此 如此 如此美好 #
Uh-huh, yup, it's all good
# 啊哈 就是这样 如此美好 #
Uh-huh, uh-huh, it's all good
# 啊哈 啊哈 如此美好 #
Because it's all good
# 生活就是如此美好 #
It's all, all, it's all good
# 如此 如此 如此美好 #
Oh. No thanks. I already had pancakes this morning.
不用了 谢谢 我今天早上吃过煎饼了
Wow, fancy.
哇 高大上
Nope. No, nothing fancy.
不不不 没什么高大上的
Just regular old pancakes on a regular old day.
就在这普通的一天吃块普通的煎饼
I would hardly call it regular.
我倒不觉得今天很普通
What? Why? Why not? Why wouldn't you? You wouldn't? Why?
什么 为什么啊 为什么不是 为什么不普通 不普通吗 为什么
Because we have to redo the sales packet
因为我们得重做要给
for the Hemet Women's Correctional Center.
加州赫米特女子惩教中心的优♥惠♥餐包
Apparently, some of the nutritional values were off.
很明显 缺了些营养成分
Oh, man. That was so much work.
我的天 这可真是一堆活儿啊
But, you know, nice to see that the only
但是呢 知道那儿的女士们只能指望着
grams those ladies are counting now are sugar.
那一点点的糖分过活 还是蛮有意思的吧
Superior Foods and Beverages. Kevin Daily speaking.
苏必利尔餐饮 这里是凯文·戴利
Kevin, Rutgar's not good. I'm at the hospital.
凯文 鲁特加不太舒服 我在医院
It might be the end... but him's a tough soldier.
他可能就要这么去了 不过他一直很坚强
Julia, it's Audrey. I'm so sorry.
朱莉娅 我是奥德丽 很抱歉听到这个消息
Oh, I know, it's really tough, sweetie.
我懂的 真的很难熬啊 姑娘
He's like a little kitten, a kitten with incontinence issues.
他就像个小喵喵 一只失禁的小喵喵
But I'm not leaving my furbaby's side.
但是我可不能离开我的鲁宝半步
So, Kevin, you're in charge.
所以呢 凯文 你来负责
I want you to do whatever it takes to get that sales packet in tonight.
我希望你无论如何都要在今晚把那些优♥惠♥包给准备好
Me? Perfect. What was that?
我吗 好极了 你说什么
I can't hear you over all of Rutgy's moaning.
鲁特加一直在呻♥吟♥ 我听不清你说什么
Oh, I just said... Purrrfect.
哦 我是说 喵问题
Kevin, I need you at your best today and that joke wasn't it.
凯文 你今天得在最好的状态 这个玩笑可不太好啊
You're right. Just be my responsible Kevs.
好吧 负起责任啊凯凯
Clean up any mess and finish any deal. Okay?
擦干净屁♥股♥收拾好场子 知道了吗
You're my cleaner and my closer... my double-C.
你是我的清洁工和终结者 我的双结者啊
Is there anything I can do, Julia? Just listen to Kevin,
有什么我可以做的吗 朱莉娅 凯文说啥你做啥
and just pray that little R-man pulls through.
然后帮我祈祷鲁宝宝能挺过来吧
But I meant in a leadership role...
可我的意思是作为领导
You said you'd get me a private! I want a private room, damn it!
你说会给我单间的! 我要个单间啊妈蛋
Hey, you know, she's just... she's just going through a lot.
你懂的 她只是 她也挺艰难的
I mean, those kitty moans were pretty bad.
你听 小猫叫得挺厉害的
It's fine. She sees you as responsible,
没事啦 她让你来做负责人
and she wants to give you the opportunity to be in charge.
她想要给你个机会来掌管事务
I don't begrudge you.
我一点都不嫉妒啦
Opportunity? Are you kidding me?
机会 你在逗我吗
Responsibility is a curse, especially here.
承担责任是个诅咒 尤其在这儿
In charge, just means you're a referee...
掌管事务 只代表你是个调停人
Guys, guys, guys! Stop fighting!
你们俩啊你们俩 别打了
There is enough for both of you. Okay?
这些你们俩都够吃的 别闹啊
Just... share the schmear.
就只要分一下起司酱
Constantly solving ridiculous problems...
一直要解决荒唐的难题
Turn over your staplers and just read the name tape on the bottom,
把你们的订书机倒个个儿然后看一下上面的标签
and, uh, see if you have the right one.
然后看看是不是你自己的
Now, please. Let's do it now.
就现在 大伙儿开始吧
Putting out fires.
灭火
You underestimate them.
你低估他们了
I think they are smart and capable,
我觉得他们又聪明又有能力
it's up to the person in charge to mold that.
这完全取决于负责人怎么塑造他们
Here.
来
Maybe this will help inspire you.
可能这个能激励你
Progressive ideas I've collected on studies,
我收集了一些先进理念
business journals, think tanks...
学术的 商业期刊上的 理论研究所的
Kevin, there is an emergency! What? What is it?
凯文 有紧急情况 出什么事儿了
Simon says my herbal lumbar pillow is his.
西蒙说我的草药腰枕是他的
Oh, this day...
真是一个好日子
This day will be an endless day in hell.
将会在无尽的地狱中度过啊
So with Julia unable to leave her... relative's side today,
因为今天朱莉娅要陪她的 亲戚
it's up to us to redo the sales packet by the end of the day.
所以我们只能靠自己在今天结束之前重做优♥惠♥包了
That means working through lunch.
也就是说 午餐时间也要干活
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Okay, Ricky, you are on soft drinks.
好吧 里基 你负责软饮
Simon, you are on chips. Uh, Garfunkle, you...
西蒙 你负责薯片 呃 葛芳柯 你
Never mind.
算了
Whose fault is it we have to do the sales packet again?
再问一遍 我们要重做优♥惠♥包是谁的错啊
I spent six hours confirming that there aren't any nuts in the smoothies
我花了六个小时确认思慕雪里没有坚果
and I don't plan on doing it again.
我可不想重复一遍了
There was some rat hair, though.
不过倒是有一些鼠毛
Ricky, it's not any one individual who's at fault. Okay?
里基 这不是个人的过失问题 好吗
We just need you to finish collecting the beverage data.
我们只需要你把酒水的资料都整理好
Just... don't worry about anything other than that. Okay? Everybody, good?
就只这些 其他的什么都不要管 明白了吗
Let's do it, people. Good stuff.
让我们开始干活吧 大家伙 好好干
Wow, did you ever miss an opportunity for dialoguing.
你就不会放过任何一个训话的机会 对吧
But, you know, whatever, you're in charge.
随便吧 反正是你做主
No dialoguing.
不能训话
Trust me, the more that you give them, the more that they want.
相信我 你给的越多 他们就越贪心
They're like squirrels. What?
他们就像是松鼠 什么意思
You know, when you feed them like one nut by hand
你懂的 你拿手喂给他们一颗坚果
'cause you think it'll be fun, but then they just keep sneaking back...
因为你觉得那会很有趣 但是很快他们就会偷偷溜回来
You feed squirrels? Yeah. No. What? Forget it.
你喂过松鼠 没错 哦不 唉 别管啦
I'm not... I've done it like four times. I don't know, it's not a thing.
我没有 我只做过四次 我也不知道 唉 这不重要
Okay.
好吧
Patti! What are you doing here? Out shopping?
帕蒂 你在这儿干啥呢 来购物啊
Yeah. It was either Rodeo Drive or this depressing cinder-block building.
是啊 我要么会去罗迪欧大道或者是像这样那种煤砖大楼
No. Since my daddy dates your boss,
当然不是 因为我爸跟你老板约会
he arranged for me to come and work here to see if I like it.
他就安排我来这工作看我喜不喜欢这儿
Who's your daddy?
谁是你♥爸♥爸♂
Our night of passion is long forgotten. Please move on.
我们之前的一夜激♥情♥早已烟消云散 请不要再纠结了
Anyhow, my dad thinks that running a blog
总之 我爸认为写关于自己的爸爸
about how your dad is on you to get a real job isn't a real job.
怎样帮你找到真正的工作的博客 这根本不算个工作
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表