剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome back, Kevin.
欢迎回来 凯文
FYI, it's sample day.
告诉你 今天试吃样品
The conference room is humming with pudding right now.
会议室里都萦绕着布丁的味道
Nice. Mmhmm.
好啊 嗯哼
Good to be back.
回来真好
Oh! Only one per employee.
噢 每个人只能拿一个
You already had yours. Oh.
你的已经领过了 噢
I thought with your head injury, your system couldn't handle pudding.
因为人家觉得你脑袋受伤 可能吃不了布丁了
You can get yours, Audrey.
去拿你的份吧 奥德丽
Banana's the best. Kevin had that.
香蕉味的最好吃 凯文吃的这个
No thanks, Ricky. I'm not in the mood today.
不用了 谢谢 里基 我没那心情
Hey, what's her deal?
嘿 她怎么了
She hasn't even looked at me.
她看都不看我一眼
Is she upset that I'm looking for another job?
难道是因为我要跳槽了 所以舍不得我吗
I assume that you told her as well.
我是假设你已经告诉她了
Yes, I did.
嗯 告诉了
But no, she doesn't care.
但是你猜错了 人家根本不在乎
Oh.
噢
She's upset for a mystery reason.
她不知道为什么事发愁
But my network is all over it.
然而我的关系网已然看穿一切
Shondra said that yesterday Audrey was really happy,
桑德拉说奥德丽昨天可开心了
and she had a new manicure and haircut.
她做了新的美甲跟头发
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
嗯嗯
That's it? That's the whole thing? No details?
这就完啦 就这样 细节呢
She got it done at the pricey place in Encino
她在恩西诺一家很贵的店做的
by the guy who looks like Pax Jolie-Pitt.
造型师很像帕克斯•朱莉•皮特
Okay.
好吧
And yesterday, Ned said he saw her speaking on the phone
还有 内德说昨天他看见她讲电♥话♥的时候
in a very animated fashion.
还生龙活虎的
And yet, this morning,
然而 今天一大早
She came off the elevator and was hardly cheery.
她来上班的时候就无精打采
It's gonna be a hot one today.
今天可能很热哦
If one more person says that to me, I'm going to smash their face in the copier!
谁再跟我提那句话 我就把他们的头摁到复印机里
And Alice said she threw a small silver object in her top drawer yesterday.
爱丽丝说奥德丽昨天还把一个银制品丢到顶部抽屉里了
Unclear what it was,
她不太确定是什么
but I'm guessing oyster fork.
我猜是把牡蛎叉子
Okay, so we've got a secret silver object,
嗯 那我们现在的线索就是一个神秘的银制品
a good mood, a bad mood, and a haircut.
时好时坏的心情 还有做头发
It's very clear what's going on here.
我已经知道发生什么事了
What?
什么事
I have no idea. You've given me nothing.
逗你的 你的线索说了等于没说
Because it's all good
# 因为一切都很美好 #
It's all, all, it's all good
# 所有 所有 所有的一切 #
Uh-huh, yup, it's all good
# 一切都很美好 #
Uh-huh, uh-huh, it's all good
# 一切都很美好 #
Because it's all good
# 因为一切都很美好 #
It's all, all, it's all good
# 所有 所有 所有的一切 #
Uh-huh, yup, it's all good
# 一切都很美好 #
Something's up with Audrey and Brock.
奥德丽和布罗克之间闹矛盾了
I was snooping around her desk the other day,
那天我在她桌子附近窥探着
and found something very interesting.
发现了点有意思的东西
Ooh, a pregnancy test with a plus, like, really clear
噢 一根明显有两条红线的验孕棒吗
No, a mystery ring.
不是 是一枚很神秘的戒指
Two dolphins touching noses.
图案是两只海豚碰鼻子
But Ricky thinks it's way more than that.
但是里基认为这事没那么简单
The dolphins may say swimming in paradise,
海豚象征的是在天堂里遨游
but her behavior says trouble in paradise.
但是她却像是在痛苦里挣扎
Maybe I should make a move?
我是不是该出击了
Jeez, do you never learn?
天呐 你还不长心
I mean, you've had endless humiliation with this girl starting with that letter,
从你写信给她开始 就一直受着无尽的屈辱
and now what's the latest thing? You pull her away from a moving car?
那最近发生的事是啥 你把她从飞驰而过的车旁救下来的
God, if you can't get a girl to like you after that, I don't know what to tell you.
天 你都这样了她还是对你没意思好吗 我不知道说你什么好了
Move on to men, maybe?
要不 试一下搞基吧
I don't know, I'll keep thinking.
不行 我再想想有没有别的
Well, I'm gearing up my body for the move to Italy.
为了意大利之行 我在让身体努力地适应
Woke up 15 minutes ago and a full-bodied Chianti is about to be my breakfast.
我15分钟之前醒的 今天的早餐给我上浓郁醇厚的葡萄酒
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I might have a reason to stay.
咱们先别着急行吗 我可能可以留下来
What? Yeah, Audrey. He's back on it.
什么 是的 奥德丽 他又死灰复燃了
Ooh, you should join a cult!
你应该去加入邪教
I mean, you have to share women, but some's better than none, right?
我是说 你得跟别人分享你的女朋友 但是有总比没有好 对不
Wait a minute, I thought we were as good as gone?
等一下 说好的按计划走呢
I mean, I looked into housing already.
呃 我房♥子都看好了
When you say "looked into... "
什么叫 看好了
Yeah, like, I... put the deposit down.
嗯 就是 我连定金都交了
It's an old bell tower, you know?
那是座旧钟楼
I figured that you and I would have a blast ringing that sucker, so...
我想我俩能够在里面住得很开心
Guys, I have been offered the job in Italy, yes,
两位 没错 我是受邀到意大利工作了
but I haven't taken it yet.
但是我还没正式答应呢
I bet I can buy a couple of days before I have to officially accept it or not.
在我正式接受或拒绝之前 我还有好几天考虑的时间
So, you know,
那 你看
maybe I mysteriously lost my passport?
万一我莫名其妙就丢了护照呢
Wait a minute, I thought Audrey wasn't even talking to you?
等下 奥德丽应该不会跟你说话啊
For some reason...
因为某些原因
Stay away from my brother.
你离我哥远点
So Audrey did come to the hospital.
那就是说奥德丽是来过医院的
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Oh, I thought you were Kevin.
噢 我还以为你是凯文
No, no. No, no. I'm just here to pick up his homework.
不不不 我只是来拿他的家庭作业的
Well, his work to do at home.
呃 我是说他在家做的工作
It's not called homework. I know that.
好像不叫家庭作业 好吧
Um, is there a guidance counselor I can ask about this?
嗯 有没有谁能指导一下我这些东西
How is he?
他怎么样了
I assume it's okay to ask you.
我觉得问问你应该没问题
Roxie only threatened me about not talking to Kevin.
罗克西只是警告我不要跟凯文说话而已
Hmm?
嗯
She has a boyfriend, Kevin.
她有男朋友 凯文
I told her to stop messing with you,
我警告过她不要跟你纠缠
because nobody mistreats my brother but me.
因为世上除了我谁也不能虐待我哥
She cared that I was hurt. This... this... this is huge!
她很担心我的伤势 这 这 这简直了
I mean, and now there's potential trouble with Brock?
然后 现在她跟布罗克又可能闹矛盾
I should definitely be making a move. Brian, what do you think?
我绝对应该做点什么 布莱恩 你怎么看
I... I was actually really looking forward to moving to Italy.
我 我其实还蛮想去意大利的
But, this is huge for you.
但是 这对你来说可能是个机会
And it kind makes living in a bell tower look a little silly.
而且住在旧钟楼里有点傻气
It looked a little silly anyway.
反正都有点傻
But I know, I'm just trying to justify the hasty deposit, Kev.
但是我知道 我得跟你解释一下那个仓促的定金 凯文
But you got my back on this?
这事你会支持我的对吧
If I have a shot, I need to take it now.
如果这是个机会 我得立马抓住
Man, you know I'm always Team Kevin.
兄弟 我一直都站你这边的
Okay, okay, stop, stop! This is crazy. Okay?
好了 好了 停下 这太疯狂了
I won't let you make a move
在弄懂奥德丽和布罗克之间到底发生什么事之前
until we know for a fact what's going on with Audrey and Brock
我是不会让你轻举妄动的
if you want to keep that little bit of micro-pride that you have left.
如果你还想要保留住你那微薄的自尊心的话
So, you really wanna do this?
想好了吗 你真的要这么做
I have to.
我真的想试试
Okay.
好吧
Well, you know, I'm Team Kevin, too.
我也站你这边
Can I get a "K"?
我能当K不
K. K.
K K
Can I get a "E"?
我能当E不
E. E.
E E
Can I get a V... Okay.
那V能不能 行了
It's "Kevin." We know how it ends.
反正拼出来是凯文就对了
Daddy, this restaurant is sublime.
爸爸 这个餐厅好豪华
Thank you for inviting me. I can see why it's your favorite.
谢谢你邀请我来 怪不得这里是你的最爱
Of course, sweetheart.
当然了 甜心
Now... And you look faboo.
那 你看起来帅呆了
Now, Patti, I want to talk to you about something serious.
帕蒂 我有要紧事要跟你说
Anyway, I think I'm gonna get mine to go.
不巧 我想我有事得先走了
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表