剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Ah, nuh-uh.
嗯 别动哦
Kev, you can't strain your eyes. Your brain might explode.
凯凯 你不能扯着你的眼皮 你脑袋会炸开的
Guys, it's really nice of you to be taking such good care of me, okay,
亲们 你们真是人太好了 把我照顾得这么好 行了吗
but I need to check my emails. I... Don't.
但是我得查一下我的邮件 我 甭想
I'm expecting one from the Italian company I'm supposed to interview with.
我在等那个我本来要面试的意大利公♥司♥的邮件啊
I'll check. Okay.
我来看 行
Okay, let's see. You have a news alert,
好吧 我们来看看 你有一条新闻快讯
a book signing invite... Oh.
一场签书邀请 噢
And four emails from Mom. Kev, you have got to set your filters better.
还有老妈的四封邮件 凯凯 你得赶紧把你的邮件过滤弄好啊
Oh, Gourmet Couture? That's them.
噢 食尚 就是他们
They want to interview you here in LA this week.
他们想这周到洛杉矶这儿来给你面试
I don't know if I can pull it together this week, I mean...
我不知道这个礼拜我能不能恢复啊 我是说
maybe that's a sign I shouldn't do it. I don't know.
可能这就表示我不应该接下那份工作呢 我不知道啊
Kevin, don't worry about it right now.
凯文 现在别担心这个
Yeah, you know what? You just worry about getting better.
对啊 你听好咯 你就想想怎么好起来吧
Yeah. Okay.
对 好吧
Ugh, I can't take it. He's so needy.
呃啊 我受不了了 他太黏人了
Well, to be fair, he did get knocked unconscious by a 50-pound sign.
嗯 说个实话 他可是被一块50磅的标牌砸得晕过去了啊
But, I mean, I got kicked in the head once by a wild pig.
但是啊 你看 我还有次被野猪踢到脑袋呢
I didn't even feel it.
我都没感觉到啊
The EMT said it's because my body went into shock.
内科急救专家说是因为我的身体已经休克了
You gotta be a real man to completely shut down like that.
只有纯汉子才能歇菜成那样啊
God. You know, the worst part is,
天呐 你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗
I don't even have time to prepare for this audition, and I really want the part.
我甚至没时间准备这个试镜啊 可我真的很想要这个角色
It's a TV movie remake of Casablanca.
是《卡萨布兰卡》的电视电影重制版
You know, that old black and white movie.
你知道吧 那部黑白老电影
Oh yeah, by that Woody Allen guy?
哦 嗯 伍迪•艾伦那货拍的吧
Yeah, probably. Anyway, it's gonna be awesome.
嗯 可能吧 管他呢 反正就是超级棒的
So, in the original, the lead is just this random dude in a hat,
所以说 在原版里 主角就只是个戴着帽子的谁家小谁
but in this one, it's a hot woman lifeguard.
但是在这部里 主角是个超级辣的女救生员
Totally feminist.
女权至上
Oh, you gotta get that part in a swimsuit.
噢 那你可必须要穿泳衣演那部分了
Like... Like, you know, for the women of the world.
我 我是说 为了全世界的女性
Yeah, I know. I'm trying, but when am I gonna find time to rehearse?
对 我知道 我在努力 但是我哪有时间排练啊
I mean, I spend my days brushing Kevin's teeth,
你看 我每天花时间帮凯文刷牙
and then sticking straws in his apple sauce.
还要往他的苹果泥里插吸管
Look, we gotta do this, okay? It's our duty.
你看 我们必须得做这些 好吗 这是我们的责任
Hey, guys! I'm thirsty.
嘿 伙计们 我嘴巴干了
Here's your breakfast, bud. Okay? And here's your anti-convulsant.
这是你的早饭 兄弟 这个是抗痉挛药
Do you want me to crush it up and put it in your food?
你要我碾碎了放在你饭菜里吗
No, I can still chew.
不用了 我还嚼得动
No, he doesn't need the meds yet, anyway.
用不着 而且还没到吃药时间呢
Yes, he does. It's been two hours.
明明到了 已经两个小时了
He's supposed to take it every four hours. Read the bottle.
他应该每四个小时吃一次药的 你看看瓶子上写的
I did.
我看过了
Okay, I'm sorry, I thought you were on electronics, and I was on the meds.
那个 不好意思啊 我以为是你管电子设备 我来管药的呢
No, no. I'm on meds. When have I not been on meds?
不 不 我管药的 我什么时候没管了
Very rarely.
几乎没有过哦
Guys, please stop arguing, okay? You can both give me meds.
拜托了 可以别吵了吗 你们俩可以都帮我配药啊
I thi... I think we both did, Kev.
我觉得 我觉得我们是都给你配了啊
Yeah, okay.
好 好的
Forget duty. If he survives this, we definitely need to get some help.
去他的责任 如果他熬过来了 我们绝对要找些帮手
Kevin? Kev?
凯文 凯凯
Kev. Kevion. KevKev. Kev. Kev?
凯凯 凯文恩 凯儿 凯凯 凯凯
Because it's all good
# 因为什么事儿都很棒 #
It's all, all, It's all good
# 什么 什么 什么都很棒 #
Uh-huh, yep, It's all good
# 嗯哼 对的 什么都很棒 #
Uh-huh, uh-huh, It's all good
# 嗯哼 嗯哼 什么都很棒 #
Because it's all good
# 因为什么事儿都很棒 #
It's all, all, It's all good
# 什么 什么 什么都很棒 #
So, I looked into it,
所以呢 我就查了一下
and Kevin's insurance covers a nurse's aide.
凯文的保险包含了保姆护理的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
That's awesome, Brian.
太好了 布莱恩
So, you know, get on in there and practice for your audition.
所以呢 你懂的 进去为试镜排练去吧
I'll let you know when she gets here.
她到了我会告诉你的
Aw, thank you. You're the best!
嗷 谢谢 你最好了!
Aw. Okay.
噢 好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you see my linen scarf? I'm late for work.
你看见我的亚麻围巾了吗 我上班要迟到了
It's in the sleeve of my black moto jacket.
在我黑色机车夹克的袖子里
Did you borrow it? Yeah.
你借去了吗 是啊
I didn't ask you 'cause I thought that would make things weird.
我没问过你 是因为我觉得那会显得很奇怪
It must be nice to have a place to go,
有地方可去真好啊
a job where people look up to you,
一份让人们仰视着你的工作
even though you look down on them.
哪怕你再看不起他们
What are... What are you talking about?
你在 你在说什么啊
Dev's in Miami at a DJ convention.
德夫去迈阿密的一个DJ大会了
I'm feeling lonely.
我好寂寞啊
I've already had four mimosas, one without orange juice.
我已经喝了四杯橘汁香槟酒了 有一杯没加橘汁
Okay, you need to get out.
好吧 你得出去转转
You know, Brock and I are going to trivia night
你看 布罗克和我今晚要去酒吧
tonight at the bar. Do you want to come?
参加问答之夜 你来吗
With you guys? Yeah.
和你们俩吗 是啊
No, I'd just feel like a third wheel.
不了 我不想当个电灯泡
Okay, if you change your mind...
好吧 如果你改变主意的话
Okay, fine. Stop harping. I'll go.
好吧 好吧 别瞎哔哔了 我去就是了
Okay.
好啊
It's insane to remake a classic like Casablanca.
要重制一部像《卡萨布兰卡》这样的经典之作就是疯了
Can you read me something else?
你能给我读点别的吗
Something that'll help me prepare for my interview?
一些对我的面试有帮助的东西怎么样
Oh, uh, you emailed back Gourmet Couture, right?
哦 呃 你给食尚公♥司♥回了邮件了吧
Yes, but it's the day after tomorrow,
回了 但那是在后天啊
so you won't be able to go, unless you relax.
所以你还不能去 除非你放松下来
Okay, ready? So the update is genius.
好吧 准备好了吗 新版简直是天才
It takes place at a beach club.
故事发生在沙滩酒吧里
Oh, really?
真的假的啊
Yeah, and they replace the Nazis with the staff of a competing spa.
真的啊 然后他们还把纳粹党替换成了一家与之竞争的水疗中心的职工们
I don't want to ruin it.
我可不想剧透
At least no more than that.
还能怎么透啊
"We'll always have Paris. That hotel in Vegas where we met."
“巴黎会常驻我们心中 我们在维加斯相遇的那家旅店”
Oh my God.
我的神啊
"I was 19. You were 20.
“那年我19 你20
But a young 20."
19岁半”
The spa technicians are better in Paris.
巴黎的按♥摩♥技师手法更好哦
I should be leaving for Italy.
我应该去意大利了
But say the word, and I'll stay.
但是只要你说出那个字眼 我就留下
Don't go in the water. She's trouble.
别陷太深 她是个大♥麻♥烦
No, you're wrong.
不 你错了
She's sweet and funny.
她如此甜美 如此风趣
And have you seen the way she watches football
你见过她看橄榄球比赛的样子吗
and actually knows what's going on just enough,
而且她真的知道在比什么 程度刚好
but not so much as to be annoying like,
而不是太过了解变得很烦人
"Hey, look at me. I'm a guy's girl."
就像这样“嘿 看我啊 我是个女汉子”
I appreciate that.
我很欣赏你那样
I'm the one she should be with.
我是那个应该和她在一起的人
But she doesn't appreciate you back. When are you gonna see that?
但是她又不欣赏你 你什么时候才能看清这点啊
Damn, I look hot in this.
妈的 我穿这个太辣了
Hello, I'm Beverly. The agency sent me.
你好 我是贝弗莉 中介叫我过来的
Okay, how big is he? My last patient was a 600-pounder.
好了 病人有多大只啊 我上一个病人600磅呢
I spent all my time mopping up tears of regret
我整天都在擦那个人悔恨的泪水
that I swear were pure bacon fat.
我发誓那绝对是百分百的老腊肉油
'Cause the fat.
因为脂肪多嘛
Oh, she needs to get off the bed.
噢 她得从床上下来
You can sleep with her all you want once you're up to snuff.
一旦你能下地 和她想怎么睡就怎么睡
No, no, no. No, he's not sleeping with her.
不 不 不 他没在和她睡觉
She's not sleeping with anybody. She's available.
她也没有和任何人睡 她还单着呢
Well, she needs to dismount the bed, because it's dangerous,
好吧 她得从床上下来 因为这很危险
and we need to pad the corners of these night stands. They're dangerous.
这些床头卓的边角要垫起来 它们也很危险
Now, I'm gonna be in the bathroom to see if I can find anything...
现在 我去趟卫生间 看看能不能找到任何
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表